Status: I can't ever

The Ripper.

Breakfast Fit For Three College Students

I could hear Zack walking down the stairs. Auggie was engulfed in the things on her dash board. I yawned and continued to change the layout of my blog. The light pink colour soon was changed to a deep red. The font changed, the background changed, even the title of the blog changed. The innocent frilly look, was gone. It was now a deep red with a black flowery outline. The font was a bright yellow, that looked completely white.

The sunw as just starting to show through the windows, staining the walls a brighter colour. It was obviously going to be a long day. My feet were still cold from the night before. I was under a small blanket with Auggie, she was no warmer than I.

Zack walked slowly infront of us, barley lifting his hand to signal that he knew we were here. I could hear him searching through the cabinets and the fridge. I knew he would eventually settle on making an egg, bacon, and cheese sandwhich. Toasted bread, of course.

Auggie slowly looked up, closing her laptop. "Hey, we should have him make us some, too."

I nodded and closed my laptop, as well. I knew I could use something other than a small bag of chips and caffine in my system.

I walked into the kitchen with Auggie at my side, yawned and stretching as loud as she possibly could. I sat on the countertop where Zack was still looking throughthe fridge, pulling out the stuff he wanted.

"Willing to make us some breakfeast, too?" I giggled out softly, even though it sounded like shouts on a morning like this.

"Of course, dude. Why wouldn't I? Auggie, you want some, too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I purred softly, letting the oil from the bacon drop down to the plate on the table. Zack's cooking was fabulous, not to mention he had taken cooking classes all throughout highschool. Auggie was already done with the first samwhich, almost halfway through the next. I was savoring it, not letting any of the great taste leave my mouth.

Zack was done eating his two, and just slurped down a glass of milk. He had a mustache of white now, not paying any attention to it. He cleaned up while Auggie and I finished up.

"Scarlet, do you want to do anything today?" Auggie said, and Zack looked at me, waiting for a response as well.

"I think we should try to solve something. You know, The Ripper case. I want to know as much about it as possible." I mocked back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What? Why on Earth would you want to know anything about The Ripper? It'd be better if we stayed out of it." Jonathan said, trying hard to follow behind me as I swiftly walked to the new paper stand.

"It's not like someone looking into it is going to change anything. We won't find much, if anything at all that the police haven't, I just want to know more." I said, picking up a paper and walking away. Jonathan sighed and just walked beside me to The Shop.

The Shop was open, nothing new. Every typical person was there. George was on his laptop, typing away. Tyler was at the counter, giving change back to some girl. Zack and Auggie were looking at a laptop, taking down notes.

"Scarlet! We found something. We think it might be a coinsidence." Auggie said as soon as she saw me. I slowly went over and say down beside Zack, who took my hand and smiled at me, "We found that all the people he killed, were all killed around the weekend. He must be planning during the week, and killing on his free-time. He must be a student!"

"Calm down, that doesn't narrow it down as much as-" I cut myself off, sighing slightly. "The cops already know that." The shook her head and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Well," Zack started in, "we also found that it was about fifteen girls, and three guys. None of them, male or female, have normal coloured hair. We found that all of them were in college, and that they were all art majors. Still, nothing the police don't know, but we need to know what they know, before we find what they don't."

I nodded softly and read the newspaper as they jotted down more notes.

"Art Major Student Killed...The cops don't know what to think of it...most believe it is another killing from The Ripper...Modern day Jack, they call him...Jack The Ripper."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note
This isn't very good. But I like it.