Status: I can't ever

The Ripper.

Memories

The cold air brushed again my red cheeks, making my tears sting more than they already did. My sobs followed behind me like a trail of smoke, not leaving me alone. I saw the edge of the woods, and walked into them.

I was here all the time as a child, good memories, and bad.

~ ~ ~

The warm air hit my face as I swung on the rope hanging from the tree. There was a small wood seat just big enough for my to sit on it. I was wearing baggy camo pants and a small black t-shirt. I kept getting higher and higher on the swing, smiling as my friends walked around in the woods without me.

No, they weren't my friends. It was Alison Philips and Kelsey Frazier. I hated them, and they hated me. Alison was my cousin, and so was Kelsey. Alison was nice to me, but she was a trouble maker. Kelsey was a bitch, who made fun of me all the time.


SNAP!

The seat broke, I knew it was an old slab of wood, and it was sawed half way through on the bottom. I wasn't hurt though. I just fell. What's on my? Blood. My leg is bleeding.

~ ~ ~

We went to the hospital, with me crying the whole time.

"She's going to need stitches."


~ ~ ~

I smiled and grabbed the old rope, swinging it toward the tree. My smile faded as I began walking further back into the woods. I could hear the old, dead leaves crunching under my feet. No place like home. I thought.

My head felt like it was spinning as I walked past a small wood fort. It was something I had helped build around the time of my leg being cut. I ducked into it, smiling softly. The ground was dry under me, and I could tell there were still things from ten years ago.

An old, tattered blanket lay at the very back, not looking much worse than the day we brought it here. How long as it been since anyone has been in here? I wondered my myself. The empty soda bottles were placed in a small hole I had dug, alongside the hole you could climb into. When did this get here? We never dug a tunnel.

I slid into it, getting a bit dirty. At first it was just a small crawl space, than it got bigger, slowly sloping down. I smiled, I wonder who could have done this. I walked, and walked, until a door appeared in front of me.

"Now, what could this be." I muttered as I knocked, somehow expecting someone to answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note
This is just like every other chapter, short and... not-so-sweet.