End of Prom Night

Andley - End of Prom Night

It's the end
It's the end of prom night
It's the end
It's the end
It's the end

A boy sat, alone.
Alone at the school prom.
And everyone knew he'd been stood up.
The pretty dress clinging to his body, the carefully done make up, and all for that one person.
And he hated that one person now.

Your not gonna be the home coming queen tonight
Lets go!

He watched as his date, Danny, danced with some blonde girl from their year. Danny's hands slowly traveled down the girls back to grope her ass.

Disgust.
Hatred.
Jealousy.

He could pick a million words to describe the predicament of emotions tumbling about inside him, but he simply chose to go with one, this time.

It's prom night, it's six PM
She's waiting for her date
To pick her up in a fancy car
The captain of the football team
Feels like the dream

The tears fell hard and fast, ruining his perfect make up. Why now, of all times? Why did he have to cry now?
His date merely passed an amused look over his sobbing figure, then went back to dancing.
Andy couldn't watch anymore.

It's time to dance dance dance
But she has lost her chance
Because this guy is so mean
She won't be home-coming queen tonight
Oh My God she cried!
No chance to dance dance dance
The party's over and she has
Lost her chance to be seen as the next beauty queen tonight

He took the chance to escape, into the cool night air. Here, he could cry with out being interrupted. He let the tears free now, rolling down over his white cheeks.
He desperately wanted to numb the pain.
'No'. he thought 'I can't'
But the devil-he-thought-was-an-angel that sat on his shoulder prompted the 'yes' inside of him.
It said 'Just one line won't hurt'

It's the end
Its the end of prom night
It's the end
She's not in the highlights
But she's in the dark
She's not a queen
She's so torn apart

A delicate black back hung across Andy's thin arm. He reached into the bag, and pulled out a silver, shiny metal blade.
A knife.
It won't hurt' Andy turned it in his hands, as if judging the best side to use. He walked over to a tree, leaning against it, and still turning the blade. Once decided which side, he poised it over his skinny wrist.
He made the first line.
Five lines later, and he wasn't feeling any better. in fact, he was feeling worse. More tears fell form his eyes and he was on the floor, dropping the bloodied knife.The blood mixed in with the dirt beneath him, making him feel sick, his stomach churning.

Because I think it's to late
To get dressed up and shake
Your beautiful body like that
And dance, dance, dance
To the rhythm of the high school party beat
Go!

Soft words escaped from Andy's mouth, caught in the cold night air.
"A-All I wanted was for someone to want me! Is that all to much to ask?!" he sobbed, loud and clear.
"No." he opened his eyes in a shocked stance to see the one whom had spoken, but all he saw was a pair of legs.
His eyes traveled up to see a mans smiling face. The guy was beautiful, long black hair, caramel eyes and a body to die for.
He instantly trusted him.
His hand was stretched out. Andy took it, still in awe, but winced as the cuts along his arm began to throb.

Its time to dance dance dance
She hates this guy
He has gone and messed up her dream
She won't be home-coming queen tonight
Oh My God this guy!
No chance to dance dance dance
The party's over and she has
Lost her chance
To be seen as the next beauty queen tonight

With out a word, the man did a weird thing, a very weird thing. Andy wouldn't even have imagined some one doing it. it was slightly sick.
he lifted his wrist to his lips, and ran his tongue over the wounds.
"W-Who are you?!"
"I don't need to tell you. but listen to me, don't ever do this to yourself. You are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, don't mark your skin." Andy looked shamefully down to his arm, but something about the guys powerful, capturing gaze reassured him.

She wants to dance
It's the end of her prom night
She said she's so sad
She wants to have one last dance
And she's depressed
To be depressed up with a look to kill you
She's got broken high heel shoes

His eyes searched for the cuts scarring his arm, but they found none. His head shot back up to the stranger.
"w-what-how-y-you-!!" Andy couldn't form a sentence, the words twisted in his mouth, but he didn't need to.
"Listen, Andy, I-"
"How do you know my name?!"
"I know a lot of people's names, who don't know mine. I'm not normal, okay? But I've seen you, before. I've become obsessed with you."
"But I've never seen you! How...?" the taller, caramel-eyed man put a finger to Andy's lips.
"So many questions, yet you don't give me a chance to answer. here, my names Ashley. Now, I've seen you with that other guy, Danny. I knew what he was doing, it makes me fume just thinking about it. And then I run into you, doing this to your pretty body. Well, when I say 'ran into' I followed your scent."
"Wait... you what?!"
With out another word, Ashley opened his mouth to reveal long, sharp white fangs, saliva dripping off them.

She wants to dance
it's the end of prom night
She said she's so sad
She wants to have one last dance
And she's depressed
To be depressed with a look to kill you
She's got broken high heel shoes

Andy began to back away, more unsure of the creature in front of him.
"I-Is that how you...?"
"Yes. Andy, I know its weird, but please, listen to me. I'm not a bad person. I love you. I know your my soul mate." this was all too much for Andy to take in. Vampire? love? Soul Mate? It was like is furthest dreams and worst nightmares all mixing into one.
"But I-I barely know you! I-Ashley-I-" He stepped closer to the cowering boy, taking him in a warm embrace.
"See? Don't you feel something?" As Ashley said this, Andy couldn't deny the feeling bubbling up inside him.
Was this love? He'd certainly never felt like this with Danny. But he didn't know this man!
But Slowly, he found himself letting his arms travel around Ashley's strong shoulders.

It's the end
It's the end of prom night
it's the end
It's the end
It's the end

They moved only a little at first, but after a while, Ashley pulled Andy out of the little crevice between the tree and car, and put a hand to his waist. Andy blushed.
the began to dance around the car park, to the beat of the slow music. Cheesy? yes. Did they care? No.
Andy thought he was in heaven, as did Ashley.
'This is what finding you soul mate feels like' he considered. He'd watched Andy for almost half a year now, but he'd known he was his soul-mate the second he set eyes on him. It felt good to finally have him in his arms, too. taking more control, Ashley began to spin Andy round, and soon their lips met.

Your not gonna be home-coming queen tonight!
Lets go!

Andy lean tin, greedy for more, but Ashley pushed him off.
"You feel it now?" Andy nodded. Ashley smiled, happy finally.
Well, almost.

It's the end
it's the end of prom night
It's the end
She's not in the highlights
But she's in the dark
She's not a queen
She's so torn apart
She's so torn apart

He grabbed Andy's waist, dragging him back over to the tree. He bent down, delicately picking up the knife. He wiped each side against the tree. Vampire or not, he wasn't going to have that blood. He handed it back to Andy.
He gave Ashley a questioning look. Ashley placed a hand on Andy's cheek, wiping away a drying tear.

Because I think its so late
To get dressed up and shake
That beautiful body like that
And dance dance dance

"Well, I gotta eat sometimes... And i think there's some pretty tasty people in there." Grinning knowingly, ANdy spun the knife a few times in his hands.

"And Guess who's first on the menu..."
To the rhythm of the high-school part beat
to the rhythm of the high-school part beat
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! This was a request from 'AshesPurdy'! :) SOrry for the lateness, I had to re-write it FOUR TIMES! XD but here you go, based on the song 'The End of prom Night' by Snow Whites Poison Bite! :) Hope you guys enjoy, part of my one-shot requests thing! :D I know it was a bit different, but I didn't want to make it ENTIRELY like the video, just have the basic idea. (So why not throw a Vampire in there? Cos thats what any logical person does! XD). SO yeah ._. Please enjoy, comment, and look out for more of my one shots!

If you want a one-shot written (must be Andley though) just message me with or leave a comment saying the song or the idea for the oneshot, and I will try my best to write it for you ^.^

I'm currently working on:
Andley: Holiday encounter
Andley: A Final Fight
Andley: Did I ever tell you what I do for a living?
Andley request One-shot: Rebel Love song
And I co-write 'This Baby Boy you've held so tightly'
(I think thats it XD)
So anyways enjoy! :D