Status: Whenever i get to it.

Demon Guardian

I am Blackfire. I am half-demon, a quarter wolf, and a quarter dog. No one ever sees the dog in me. They see the glowing red eyes, blood-stained fangs, and wind-kissed black fur...Then they run. Before I was posessed, I was a loving dog named JJ. I was so happy living as JJ with Marissa. One day, when Marissa and her family were camping high up on a mountain, I picked up the scent of a bear. This was no ordinary bear, this was a demon bear. I had been taught about these creatures by a lone wolf called Wind. In order to protect Marissa and her family, I had my life taken by the demonic bear. I woke up again, much time later, to find i was a puppy again. My mother was black with one yellow glowing eye and one red one. My father on the other hand, was a wolf-dog. He had grey fur, and blue eyes. I am a truly loving creature once you get to know and love, me. Sure, I have my moments when my demon comes out...But even at those times, my one...and only, master, will never be hurt (Even by me). My demon form is a black wolf with bullet-proof armor around my face, legs and ribcage. My eyes glow a rage-filled red blended with yellow. To protect my master, I can summon Dopplegangers, or copies of myself, Summon daggers and swords, and even full on fight at lightning speeds. My world is completed by my master. I am still awaiting my true master to show him/herself, so I can devote my everything to them.
  1. Life as JJ
    Blackfire's life before he was posessed