Just You and I, Your Starless Eyes Remain

Chapter 15

”We could lose ourselves”

We walked out of the room, hand in hand, and Frank led me into the TV room where the rest of the guys were. They were all situated around the TV on the couch, floor, and chairs playing video games.

“Hey you guys wanna,” Mikey trailed off as he saw Frank’s smirk and our hands entwined.

“Yes, you guys are together!” He loudly exclaimed startling everyone, including me. I let out a soft giggle.

“Finally,” Ray sighed as he rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Well, I was gonna ask if you two love birds wanted to play video dames,” Mikey laughed.

“You’re on,” I challenged him.

I grabbed a controller as Frank and I got spots on the couch. Gerard, now sitting next to me, smiled.

“I’m glad this is going to work,” he said, observing me and Frank.

I smiled and began to play against Mikey.

“You better watch out; I’ll kick your ass,” I laughed.

Five minutes later, after saying that, Mikey managed to blow me up about 15 times and I gave up, handing my controller to Bob. Frank smiled as he pulled me onto his lap. That boy’s smiled was brilliant and pretty much from ear to ear. That only made me smile more, and blush slightly, as I looked into his eyes.

He brought my face closer to his and kissed my passionately. I guess Gerard had switched spots to a chair because of the video game controllers, on account of he wasn’t sitting next to us anymore; leaving us alone on the couch. Responding to me, Frank lightly placed me from his lap to the couch, and I was now lying down. He started to kiss down my neck, making me shiver slightly. I wrapped my arms around him.

I grabbed onto him and pulled him closer; I never wanted him to leave me.

He started lifting up my shirt before we heard Gerard cough slightly. They all turned to us and I flushed brightly.

“S-sorry,” I forced out into a light whisper.

“Get a room,” Ray laughed.

“Okay, sounds good to me; let’s go,” Frank answered bodly as he turned to me.

Oh, I love this boy.

“Oh, God, guys; not in my house,” Mikey whined terrified and we all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! i'd really love some feedback about this chapter and the story in general so comments are very appreciated (as always)! sorry this one is so short guys.. but, like i said after the last chapter, the next few bits of this are already typed up so i'll get them up fairly quick!

xoxojustine!
ps. i won't be on mibba much tonight cause the new twilight book comes out and i'm gettign it at midnigth with my friends !

comments//subscribers make my life happier.