Just You and I, Your Starless Eyes Remain

Chapter 2

Hip Hip Hooray for me, you talk to me,
but would you kill me in my sleep.


Beep Beep Beep.
Her alarm clock screeched. “Greattttt! It’s the first day of school” She groaned to herself. She looked forward to this for only one reason. The fall. She fit in with this season. Nothing was conformed. The leaves on the trees weren’t all green, yet they all weren’t off the trees yet. They were all different reds and oranges. None of them looked the same. That was Alice. In a school of all green leaves, she was the blazing auburn one.
She made her ways through the hall as if she didn’t exist. All except the “clique” ignored her existence. Lisa, Jonnie, Leah, and their beloved foot ball zombies; or atleast that’s what Alice called them. You see, the football players weren’t the smartest of all, in fact they were kind of like talking to a piece of wood in class, “although talking to the inanimate object might be more interesting”, thought Alice. Rob, Dan, and Alex were the three. They were jerks of course. Alice just didn’t get it, out of the whole school, why did these six have to make her life hell?

“Move Psycho!” Lisa yelled, shoving Alice into the locker.

“Ew, why is she such a creep?” Jonnie ridiculed.

“Ew and look what she’s wearing, Jonnie, she looks like a guy. Why do you always wear all black” Leah laughed.

“Stop” Alice pleaded defensively and quietly

“What? Did the mute just talk? You know I heard that now that her parents are gone she stopped talking to people at school” Lisa chuckled. Lisa found this all a joke. A sick joke to Alice.

“You have no right to bring my parents into this” Alice growled

“Well it’s not like they can stand up for you ever since they died.” Jonnie said spitefully

“Let’s go girls” Lisa demanded.

As the three girls shoved past, Lisa shoved Alice yet again into a locker. Jonnie spit on the ground as she past Alice.

Alice slid to the floor, stunned. “How could any one be so mean?” she said quietly to herself as a silent tear began to slip down her cheek.

“Don’t pay attention to them. They’re selfish, conceded bitches for treating you like that.”

Alice looked up. She had never heard that voice before. Nor had she seen that face before.

“No , really, I’m fine, really.” Alice began to fumble as she tried to gather her scattered books. She felt a hand touch her shoulder, and she pulled back a bit. She wasn’t used to this attention.

“Oh, I-I’m sorry” The boy said, taken aback by her reaction. He handed her books to her.

“I’m Frank” he said. “I’m new here; I really don’t like those girls. They really had no right to say those things.”

“Oh, no, it’s ok. It happens all the times I guess.” Alice started to walk towards the entrance of the building. Frank followed; this surprised Alice a bit. ‘Why is he following me; no he’s not following me, he can’t be. Yeah , that’s right. He’s probally just walking out too.’ Alice thought

“Well, aren’t you going to introduce yourself?” He said quickening his pace to keep up with her.

“Oh” Alice said surprised. Maybe he really did want to talk to her, to give her a chance. “My names Alice.” She replied.

She looked at the new boy Frank; he was different like her. He wore black skinny jeans, a Misfits T-shirt, and he had multiple piercings. Was that a tattoo Alice saw?

He was different, like her. Like her, Alice repeated to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the second chapter! i hope every one likes it.
comments would be lovely. ohh and i'll start working on the next chapter, it should be up by tommorow night.

lovers you all.
xoxo