Status: Complete.

This Isn't Bye, This Is See You Soon.

Farewell.

Dear Josh.
How long has it been now? A year? A year since you left me, but you didn’t just leave me did you, you left us all. I’ll never forget the look on Max’s face when I told him you’d gone. At first it tore us all apart, we all blamed each other, but now? We’re closer than ever.

The boys refused to be in another band at first but they love music just as much as you, so they’re trying to find a new singer. They know that’s what you’d want them to, you’d tell them to stop being such pussies and man up. We’re trying baby, we really are. But it’s so hard, I don’t sleep most nights, just wishing you were there to hold me, help me, but you’re not.

Remember that time you took me to go see my Grandparents in Ireland because I missed them? I never did tell you this but that’s one of the best things that’s ever happened in my life. You really did mean it when you’d do anything for you, didn’t you?

I’m sorry that sometimes I got mardy with you, for no reason. I’m sorry I didn’t appreciate you at times. I’m sorry that I got jealous. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you I loved you enough. I’m sorry that I didn’t talk to you for 3 days that time you got really drunk and was sick over my new shoes. I’m sorry that I kept you up crying when I was upset. I’m sorry I made you watch Disney movies 1000 times. And I’m sorry that you’re not here anymore.

I long for the nights we spent just gazing at the stars, you strumming quietly on your guitar, wanting for my opinion on a new song, or when we’d just lie together, looking at each other because we didn’t need to say it, we knew what we wanted to say.

I still remember the first time you told me you loved me, we were 16. At Dan’s party, can you remember? It felt like there were legit butterflies in my stomach. I love you Joshua, you know I always will, from day 1 till the day I die.

It’s our 8 year anniversary today and I and the boys are going to sit by your grave for a while, talk about all the memories, it will end in tears, not just from me. Fuck, I miss you so much, I’m so sorry Josh, if only we didn’t argue that morning, you wouldn’t have got in the car, you’d still be here.
I’m learning to cope Josh, you’d be proud of me, I think. I go to therapy once a week and all the boys really help out. They’re always there if I need a distraction.

Well, Max is here to take me to your grave, he says hi and that the misses you.
I love you forever Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi, we’ll be together soon baby.
See you soon. <3