Status: Slowly active

Into Your Arms

t h r e e

I woke up the next morning to the sound on knocking. My eyes peeled open tiredly as I slipped out of bed. Yawning, I rubbed one of my eyes while opening the door. Zayn stood outside with coffee in his hand, laughing at my appearance. He walked into the flat as I stepped to the side to let him in.

“It’s almost noon, how are you still sleeping?” Zayn chuckled, handing me a cup of coffee. I sent him a grateful look before answering.
“I had an eventful night.”
He raised a brow with a playful smirk, “Who was the lucky bloke?”

My cheeks turned pink causing him to laugh and pinch them. I swatted him away, turning my attention to the coffee in my hands. We sat down on the couch with my feet in his lap as we drank our coffee.

“Harry told me about what happened.” Zayn finally said. “You have quite the choice in weapons, I must say.”
“He scared the piss out of me!” I defended myself, rolling my eyes. “It was the first thing I could find.”

Zayn just hummed in the back of his throat before silence settled over us one again. I stared at my feet in his lap, my eyes slowly moving up to his profile. A slight stubble grew along his strong jaw and his dark hair was styled perfectly. He wore dark jeans with a plain grey tank top showing off his slightly muscular arms. I had to admit, he was an extremely fit boy. It seemed that every boy Lilia hung around was.

“So what are your plans for today?” Zayn questioned, pulling me from my trance.
“Plans?” I snorted.
He sent me a playful glare, “I was just asking. Harry and I are going out tonight if you’d like to join us.”
“Oh, a look into the life of the single boys of One Direction?” I joked, nudging him with my foot. He pushed my feet off of his lap before standing.
“I’ll be back to pick you up at seven, yeah?”

I laughed softly before agreeing. He sent me a thumbs up before leaving the flat. A nervous sigh escaped my lips as I fell back into the cushions. One thing I definitely was not was a partier. The only time I ever went out to clubs was with Lilia and even then I didn’t drink or do anything. I watched her drink while she danced or helped her get away from skeevy guys. As I laid there, my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

It was around five when I woke up. All traces of exhaustion had been erased from my body and I felt unnaturally lively. Quickly, I climbed into my shower washing my hair and body before shaving my legs carefully. Once I was clean I slipped a towel around myself and walked into the guest room. None of my clothes were appropriate for clubbing. Jeans, blouses, sweatshirts, and pajamas. Shrugging, I pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain black tank top with white sandals.

Once dressed, I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair. The long dark brown strands fell around my shoulders. Then I moved onto my makeup. I kept it simple; winged eyeliner with light blush and red lips. A knock on the door caused me to look away from the mirror. My legs carried me to the and I quickly unlocked the door and undid the deadbolt. Zayn and Harry stood outside looking flawless. Each of them wore dark jeans. Harry wore a grey v-neck with a black blazer and his signature curly hair. Zayn had on a graphic t-shirt and combat boots. They both studied my outfit with raised brows. I blushed under their gazes.

“This is what you’re wearing to go out?” Zayn laughed as they entered the flat. I shut the door and locked it behind them before turning to face them.
“I didn’t think I’d be clubbing when I packed.” I defended.

Harry just placed his hands on my shoulders, leading me into Niall and Lilia’s room. He sat me on the bed before turning to the closet and rummaging through the clothes. Zayn sat down next to me with a shake of his head and a chuckle. After a few moments, Harry reappeared with a dress and pair of heels in his hands. The dress was a lot less slutty than I expected it to be with Harry picking it out. He tossed it to me and pointed to the bathroom. I trudged into the small bathroom and stripped out of the outfit I was wearing before slipping on the dress.

The dress fit me well, accentuating my figure better than any outfit I ever wore. My legs seemed longer as I stepped into the heels and smoothed the dress down. Taking one last look in the mirror, I thank God Lilia and I wore the same size and walked back into the room where Zayn and Harry sat on the bed. Both boys clapped and wolf whistled causing my cheeks to turn pink.

“Happy?” I asked as I placed my phone in my clutch along with my card and keys.
“You can’t be seen looking anything less than drop dead when you’re out with us, love.” Zayn joked as he offered me his arm and led me out of the flat. I stopped to lock the door only to have Harry brush past me.
“You never look anything less, darling.” He murmured as he passed me.

The keys in my hand slipped from my fingers and I went rigid. Harry smirked, dimples showing, as he bent down and picked them up. He held them out to me, our fingers brushing as I grabbed them from his slender fingers. My breathing hitched as I quickly turned away and locked the door in time to hear Zayn call to us from down the hall.

“You coming or not?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know this is really short but i'm so fucking hung over. you have no idea so i'm sorry if this chapter is shitty. anyhoo this weekend was absolutely amazing. ahh i love my friends. they're insane. but yeah let me know what you think of this chapter. comments help motivate me. the next one will be more exciting, i promise. c:

Noel

Thanks to these lovely commenters!
SpencerG
paint.it.black.
EverybodysFoold
xomrsmalikxo
xXLexi_VengencexX
Feelwithyoursoul