Free Bird.

I can sit and listen

I walk into Jeremy’s house, ready for out date. I walk through the house, seeing that he’s no where on the first floor. When I hear the shower running from upstairs, a smirk forms on my lips. I take off my heels followed by the leather jacket before walking up the stairs. I get into his bedroom and take off my jewelry. Just as I unzip my dress, I hear the water turn off. Moments later, I hear the door open up and I drop my dress. I kick the dress away before walking over to him.

“I thought you wanted to wait til after dinner?” He asks, trying so hard to keep his attention on my face and not my naked torso. I say nothing and just wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down until our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. He kisses back with just as much passion and want. His arms wrap themselves around my waist and pulls me closer to him. “We’ve got reservations.” He says breathlessly as he pulls away.

I lean and kiss his ear lobe, earning a shudder, “Screw them.” I whisper before kissing his ear lobe and trailing kisses down his neck. A moan escapes his lips when I find his sweet spot and start sucking and nipping at the skin.

“You’re so evil.” He moans loudly as my kisses start getting lower and lower. “What happened to waiting after dinner?” He chuckles, causing me to look up at him. I slowly stand up, my hands ghosting across his skin til my arms wrap themselves around his neck and my fingers tangle themselves in his hair.

“I’m done waiting.” I smirk before hungrily kissing him. His hands grab my ass, causing me to jump a bit before he scoops me up. My legs wrap tightly around his waist as he walks over to the bed. He throws me on the bed before climb on top of me, roughing kissing me. A smirk appear on my lips as I feel his erection against my inner thigh. “I’m assuming you’re done waiting too.”

“I’m not the one that stopped the moment on set.” He growls in my ear, causing a shiver to dance up my spine. My hands slide down his torso and stop at the towel. I look up at Jeremy, who is biting his lip, as I slowly wrap the towel and throw it away.

“Let’s just stop torturing ourselves then.” I seductively say before kissing him.

His fingers hook my panties and pull them down far enough so that I can easily kick them off, “Why stop now?” He smirks. I can’t help but to smirk back; tonight was going to be one long night…
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki

chapter title credit: Oh My God by Pink

this is where I leave you. ha comment&subscribe?