Free Bird.

It creeps in like a thief in the night,

Six Days Later

“Guess whose birthday is tomorrow!?” Chris exclaims as he skips, yes skip, towards his trailer where Jeremy, Scarlett and myself are standing.

“Did anyone else noticing the skipping?” I ask the two actors next to me, completely ignoring Chris.

“Your birthday is tomorrow?” Scarlett asks, ignoring my attempt to ignore Chris. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

“Because I hate the fact I’m turning 30.” I reply with a chuckle. “And yet Christopher loves to keep reminding me. He’s such an amazing friend.”

“Hey, best friend right here; no need to talk about me like I’m not here.” Chris says, waving his hand in front of me.

“How can I forget you’re here; you’re basically wearing the American flag as a suit.” I chuckle, causing both Jeremy and Scarlett to laugh.

“And you’re not going to diss their outfits?” He questions me.

“Black leather catsuit is sexy as hell and Kevlar is hot too.” I smirk towards Chris. “You got owned Capiscle.”

Chris just rolls his eyes at me, “You’re seriously the female version of Tony Stark; I swear.”

“So that’s why me and Robert get along so well.” I muse with a shoulder shrug. “I thought he liked for my good looks.”

“No I’m sure that’s just me.” Jeremy jokes, causing me to playfully glare at him.

“No more coffee runs for you then.” I tell him with a pout. He lets out a chuckle before pulling me into a hug and kiss my temple. “Kissing me isn’t going to make things better Renner; you royally fucked with that comment.” I say, trying to be as serious as I possibly can; but I failed. I failed because of the smirk on Chris’s face; he knew I was joking.

“Jeremy, you should have seen your face.” Chris laughs, causing Jeremy to look down at me, with a confused look on his face.

“You still have to get use to my sarcasm, honey.” I smile before pecking his cheek. “Trust me, I’ve gotten Chris a couple times with that act. Then he got used to it and I can’t do that shit anymore which sucks.” Jeremy lets out a sigh of relief before kissing the top of my head. Just as he does, I hear something like a camera’s shutter. I turn to my right and see a bunch of photographers in the distance. I inwardly groan; knowing what kind of shit is going to be posted online tonight…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: War of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch

did anyone miss this? ha probably not. sorry for not updating; blame my brain and superheros and original fictions. comment&subscribe?