Status: Sorry its not finished yet. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading!!

Unfortunate

Chapter 1:

They say your life flashes before your eyes, unforcently for Anne, its true.
Anne Lei Goodton was born on October 31st, 1996. Her parents Jane Leighn Goodton and Jon Liem Goodton said it was funny that their daughter was born on Halloween. What they didn't know was that when Anne was born it was a curse for horrible things to happen to her.
On her 4th birthday Anne's parents forgot to lock one of the stair gates. Anne being the curious child she always was walked over to the gate and fell down the stairs. Her parents didn't know what happened till she started crying. Her parents thought it was just bumps and bruses, so they put Anne to bed. When Anne didn't wake up the next morning, they called the ambulance. At the hospital Anne was pernounced dead. Her parents cryed for hours, before they decided to make arangements for Anne's funeral.
After 3 days they had Anne's funeral. Anne's parents decided to have an open casket. All of Anne'a parents friend went first to say their goodbyes to a happy, beautiful little girl full of life and love. When Anne's parents came up to the casket she opened her eyes and smiled. Her mother screamed when her father fainted. Her parents had no idea what was going on. They were so frightened they didn't believe it was their daughter, they thought it was a demon.
They called the hospital in a panic. They wanted to know why their daughter was back to life. The docter's said Anne had a concusion, and wasn't responding. That's why they pronounced Anne dead, and they could have made a mistake. Her parents said they were going to sue the hospital.
Over the next 11 years Anne had died 6 times, from several different causes. Her last death was however the most dreadful.
On her 6th death Anne was not the only person to die. Her parents also died. Anne being 16 and all now, and having died 5 times already didn't help the fact she saw her whole life with her parents. The ups and downs, adn the unforgetable. As this was going through her brain, a spark set off a turn of events for Anne.

4 days later....
Anne woke up in a coffin. Not a normal funeral coffin, a decked out coffin. She was in the middle of a living room, in some house she didn't know. She could smell saltwater from a sea not that far away, probably somewhere outside the window. Then she saw him. A guy dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt sitting on a couch reading a book. Anne carefully got out of the coffin. The guy didn't even get up, or move as a sound of recognision of her pressence.
Anne then carefully walked over to where he was sitting. She said,"Hi, my names Anne Lei Goodton." He just nodded, and then said,"I know." "Oh, so where am I?" "I'm not allowed to say." "Oh, ok. So what can you tell me then?" "What you already know." "Oh, so pretty much my parents are dead, i've died 6 times, I woke up in a coffin in some house I don't even know, and met you some I don't even know either?" "Exactly." " Oh great your such a big help you m***** f*****." "Calm down, stay here, I'll be right back." Then he walked down a hall she didin't see before.
The next thing she knew. She is standing there swearing at the guy, then the guy returns with a note, and some more information. He told her that she had a brief concusion, that she was now under the Houses care, and that she is some sort of new species.
Angel was shocked, she wasn't sure she heard him right. He had said she had a brief concusion. Ok, she remembers a car, her parents, and.... her in a coffin. He had said she was under House care. Ok, which mostly means the place where she woke up is her new home. He also had said she was a new species. Ok, what is that suppose to mean? That she died, came back to life, got magic powers, and is living in an enchanted house with other magic people? Its just not logical.
When Anne was done being shocked she turned to the guy and said,"So if I'm a new species, are you one too?" He replyed,"What do you think?" "I think your either a species, or your a new species like me." "Really?" "Yes, thats what I think, so what new species am I?" "I don't know, here's your room, you'll be living here till they find out what species you are. We have moved everything from your old house here, and we replicated your room. You are free to do whatever you want before 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions ask now." "Uh, what happens at six?" "Supper. Oh, before I forget some places are locked, and we have very high security too. So any form of escape is frowned upon. Any other questions?" "Um, how many others live here?" "You'll find out at supper. By the way my name is Damon. After supper I will give you some more information. So see you later, you may explore the House." Then he walked away.
Anne then went into the room that Damon had said was hers. When Anne opened the door, she was shocked. It looked exactly like her room at home. Damon had said they had replicated the bedroom, not got it spot on. Anne just couldn't believe it. She took her jacket aff and hung it on her chair. She then went around her room and looked at her books and photos. She was sad, so she took all the photos of her parents and put them under her bed, the grabbed her jacket and left her room.
In the hall Anne had no idea which way to go, so she picked one side of the hall and started walking down it. When she got to the end there was a door. She opened it and found a grass green yard. She went through the dorr and takes big breathes of fresh air. Its the first time in 4 days she's seen outside. She stays outside for about 10 minutes lying in the grass. Then she decides to go back in and explore some more, and back into the living room where she woke up.
She found another hallway and started down it. Down that hallway she found a library where she knew she would spend alot of time. The she found the kitchen, and another living room, and more bed rooms, behind closed doors, which she could only asume were other peoples.
When she was done looking she made her way back to her bedroom. When she got back to her room she took off her jacket and hung it on her chair again. She then went to her bookself, grabbed a book and started reading on her bed. Around 4:00 p.m. Anne had finished the book, she decided to draw something so she grabbed her sketchbook and pencils then went down the hallway to the door that led outside.
When she got to the door she opened it and walked outside. She walked halfway between the building and the foutain, then started to sketch the scenery. When she was done she began coloring it.
By the time she was done, it was 5:30 p.m. So she decided to relax for a litlle while. She heard a twig snap. Turning around, she found Damon standing behind her. She said,"Hi, how are you?" Damon replyed,"Ok." "A, where am I?" "You'll find out after supper." "Why can't you tell me anything before supper?" "Just can't." "Well, fine! See youat supper." Anne asnapped, storming off to her room.
When she got there, she slammed her door shut, adn landed on her bed. She was so mad she forgot her sketchbook, but didn't care. She would get after supper instead of learning from Damon. When it was 6:00 p.m. she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen, where she was surprised to see Damon. Anne then said,"Seriously, are you the only other person here?" Damon replyed,"No, your here too." "No, I meant are you and me the only two living in this whole house?" "MAybe, you'll find out after supper." "Fine!" said Anne angrily.
After they were done eating Anne said,"Ok, now tell what you can....please." Damon replyed,"Ok. You Anne Lei Goodton, are now living in Chaston, Oregon. This House belongs to a very powerful person who will train you and the other specials that live here, how to fight and protect yourself from the other powerful people out there who want to KILL YOU. I, Damon, am your teacher and guide to figuring out what you are. You must listen to everything I tell you to do no matter how insane. Tomarrow we start your training at 7:00 a.m. after breakfast in room 1. Now do you have any questions for me?" "Yeah, wht do I do after training on room 1?" "After breakfast tomarrow you will get a scheduale of your classes by your instructer. However we don't know what you are so we can't give you a scheduale yet. You will report to room 1 everyday untill i give you a scheduale." "Ok, one more question. What are you?" "That I can't tell you. However I can tell you I'm one of a kind." "Oh, ok then, thanks for allthe info., but what do I do now?" "Well, many different things. You could go back to your room, draw in the art studio, study your species in the library or just read a book. Go outside, relax in a living room, or create your own music in teh music studio." "Sweet, thanks!!" Then they parted and went there speperate ways.
Damon went down the hallway towards the living room, and Anne could only assume his room was there, so she went down the hall twards the library. When she got there got to the library, she decided to quickly look for a book. She found a book titled, How To Cope With Tragedy. After deciding to read it, she headed back to her room, when she realized she left her sketchbook outside earlier when she was mad. So she went to the door taht led outside and couldn't find her sketchbook. She was shocked, she was sure she left it outside. Then it registered, Damon, he was outside. He was the one that had made her mad. He was the reason she left her sketchbook outside
She went back in, past the library, kitchen, living room, adn then started opening doors. She came across the music studio room, then she saw a door slightly ajar. She peeked her head in adn saw Damon. He was at a canvas just sitting there with a pencil in his hand. Anne thought it was the weirdest thing, till she saw him start drawing.
He drew with such delicacy she thought she was imagining it, until she saw the even strokes, and that he was drawing something in his head, nothing that was in the room. Anne then decided to ask him in training tomarrow morning about it. So she turned and was walking past the music studio when she caught a flicker of light off the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like it now, you may like it later, so keeep reading please. If you have a comment I would like to read it, so please comment on what you think about it so far.