Status: I welcome the people who love Addams family and Tom Hiddleston ;)

Being an Addams Is the Best Thing Ever

I do not own any Addams Family members
I do not own Tom
I own my oc

When I was a baby, before Pugsly and Wednesday were born, when my parents were on that cruise on their honey moon, they found me, the only survivor. They thought I had a chilling look to me, a look that could belong in their family to be. So yes, they took me and went home with me. As I grew up I knew I was different from all the other kids...and I loved it!When I turned 10, my parents had Wednesday, then a year later, my baby brother Pugsley was born and so became the Addams family. Mother, Father, Thing, Wednesday, Pugsley, Grandma and Lurch C: one big happy family. But when I turned 19, I went off to college. I did 3 years in a public college...and then 3 years in a college in Britain. It was amazing there...accept all the people were so cheery and kind. It was horrible. And all the boys there were just so....pretty and kind and such gentlemen...I couldnt stand it.I always wished I could meet a man who would treat me like my father treats me mother. Their love is so sweet. I would love to have a romance like that...but I guess I will never know until it shows up knocking on my door....