Status: I welcome the people who love Addams family and Tom Hiddleston ;)

Being an Addams Is the Best Thing Ever

Being An Addams Is The Best Thing Ever!Ch1

Image

Name: Jessica Addams (I dont care what ANY of you say. I LIKE this name and if you dont think it works then get out of my story! >:P)
Age: 25
Looks: long black hair, brown eyes, pale white skin, dresses gothic all the time. 5'4 and C-36
Personality: Im a mix of Morticia(my mother) and Gomez(my father) I can be so very mysterious, and then I know how to throw an AWESOME party. Im also a wonderful charmer when needed to be.

Start: January 3rd it was, I FINALLY was coming home to stay.No more books, no more work, just my family whom I love so dearly. I knocked on the door and waited.Then, Lurch opened the door and smiled.He grunted letting me in.And I saw my family waiting for me"Mother!Daddy!"I said dropping my bags and hugging my Dad first"Hello my sweet! How was college?"He asked as he held me at arms length"Finally done I hope.We've missed u terribly" Mother said"Hello mother.I've missed all of u too.And yes, Im finally done"I said hugging her.She smiled"How was college life?" Grandmother asked me.I hugged her"It was horrible...really.
Everyone was so cheerful always wanting me to get...involved"I said"What the devil does that mean?"Dad asked"I dont know.
That's why I declined"I said sighing"Did u even make a friend?"
Asked mom.I smile"I did.His name is Tom. He is a charmer just like u Daddy.He was dark, and sinister.He was atrosious.He was simply apauling"I said sighing happily"He sounds like a catch!Why didnt you ask him to come back home with you pumpkin?"
dad asked"Well...he invited me to his house on Christmas...that was truely the horrid part.His mother is very wicked.And not in the good way.She kept asking us to sing and we both didnt want to,and she got so frustrated she said that Im a bad influence on Tom and so she kicked me out.On the way to leaving,Tom did however say..he would come see me..sometime before I die"I said smiling"Wonderful.Does he live in England then?"Mother asked"Yes.It's far away from here.I gave him our phone number but I rather doubt he'll call during the day.The times are different as you know"I said"Mmm a call in the night.Sounds romantic"
Grandmother said"Have you tried to kill him yet?"Wednesday asked walking up to me with Pugsley with her headless doll.I smiled"Yes.He says he's the nephew of the Imora sisters.You know the two girls you and Uncle Fester used to double date with"I said"Really?Then you MUST bring him here"He said smiling
"Oh Daddy.You think so?"I asked standing up"Yes.He sounds
like the one for you my sweet"Mother said touching my cheek gently.I smile"Im so happy u two like him.Im just waiting on a phone call now"I said"Dont miss it.Why dont you go rest and unpack.Dont forget,in 2 days we chant for Uncle Fester's return"
Mother said"I wouldnt miss it for the underworld"I said happily as I picked up my bags and went to my room.I looked around my room and sighed happily...yes I remember how I met Tom...the man Im so eerily entranced over(flashback)I was under a tree,
crying with a smile when I felt someone was by me.I opened my eyes and saw a dark haired male my age. So handsome...he was indeed tall,dark,and handsome"Someones made u that happy?"
He asked.I giggle darkly"Dont u smile when you're sad?It makes perfect sense"I said sitting up.He kneeled down and wiped my tears away"Who has hurt u so?"he asked"Everyone...they just dont get me they cast me out...I rather like it that way but I havent got a friend in the world to call my own.Im just home
sick.I've told my parents that Im so deadly happy here but really I wish I were just dead.That would be so much more joyus"I said sighing"You are an Addams arent you"He said smirking at me.My eyes fluttered up to him"How did u know?"I asked"The way you talk,the way you look,yet...you dont look like Morticia or Gomez"
he said.I got up slowly"How do you know my parents?And Im adopted.They found me on their honey moon..I was the only survivor"I said freaked out"Wonderful and I am the nephew of the Imora sisters.My father was their older brother..he is long passed away though.He's burried in our backyard.Im left with is my mother.She despises my father's side of the family but I indulge in it.It's such an amazing way to live.Im so intoxicated by it...and by you"He said"Oh?You're quite the charmer Mister...-"
"My name is Tom, Tom Imora.Pleased to meet u...Mon Cher"He said as he kissed my hand.I smile"You're sweet.It's sickening.You
should come home with me some time"I said as we got up"Why
not come meet my mother?For Christmas tomarrow?I mean its Christmas eve now.You wont be going home right?"He asked "No.
We dont celebrate Christmas the way Im sure your mother would"
I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck"For being adopted,
you sure do look a lot like Morticia"he said as he picked up my bag.I smile"Why thankyou.I try to hard to look like an Addams. Sometimes I feel as if Im just fooling myself.I mean everyone has such wonderful names.They said I was laying on a baby crib floating in the water with a bracelett saying Jessica.Its such a normal name and-""I think the name Jessica is beautiful.It suits you.Do not let others opinions and comments hurt you.Did you ever have the urge to go looking for your real family?"He asked.I smile"Ive thought about it...but I look at the way I was raised and I think I'd truely hate to find my real family.Im happy as who I became today.It was fate that I was adopted into their family.
And it's fate that we meet here in this beautiful moonlight"I said.
He smiled"Lets go meet my mother.Honestly I was going for a stroll of egg nog for my mother and I come to find such a vile creature like yourself"He said smiling.I giggle blushing"You flatter me so much"I said"Im glad"He said kissing my hand as we walked off in the snow....(end flashback)