Vamp Camp

003: Bound

Amorette's POV

I drifted in and out of consciousness all night long. The pain would dull and return throughout the night to pull me into a groggy state. The room I'd slept in was cold so at least three thick blankets were piled on top of me. The nurse, Ms. Drake, worried all night long about my low body temperature. I was to busy shivering violently when I wasn't asleep to worry about anything.

If I fell into a deep enough sleep, I only had two dreams...

A wonderful dream of Christopher... I'd only just met him, but I felt like I had known him an eternity. The dream wasn't anything too sensual. We only stared into each other's eyes passionately. His soft hazel-jade eyes bore into mine as the electricity flowed between us. His cool breath flowed against my skin. I gently touched my hand to his. His icy skin was firm as he intertwined our fingers. His eyes held mine as I leaned in close.

His absolutely gorgeous figures were just as divine as they were in reality. I stood on my tip toes in order to get closer. He inclined his head toward me as if he knew what I were doing. As we got closer the static became much more passionate and the fireworks began. I gulped as I looked at his lips. Oh how sweet it would be to press my lips against his... To just taste them. I paused and waited for my stomach to react, but it didn't... He leaned forward as I was preoccupied. His lips were inches from mine before I had time to react. I could feel my lip quiver as I yearned, from the bottom of my heart, to close the distance. That's when I'd wake...

The nightmare... It was the same one over and over again. It was dark, eerie... The air was thick and humid, forcing me to take deeper breaths than what was natural. I wasn't outside, there was no breeze. A sudden chill clawed down my spine as water could be heard running in the back ground. I could feel my heart beating erratically. I ran my shaky fingers along the wall, hoping to find a switch. When my traveling fingers finally found it, I was relieved. I flipped the light on.

It was dim so the room wasn't very bright. I walked over to the sink and turned off the water before the sink could overflow. I sighed, trying to slow my heart rate. There just was just something wrong with the room that set me off ease. I wiped away the fog that clung to the windows. I didn't feel alone, and my fear was realized when a pair of pale arms wrapped around me. I spun around. My legs grew weak and practically gave out.

"Hello my sweet." Alexander wrapped his arms around me tightly to keep me from falling to the ground. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't utter a sound. "Shh..." It was the same calming voice that he'd used earlier in the day. I feebly attempted to push away from him. My useless attempt only made him chuckle.

He pulled me up and sat me on the counter. I could feel his breath on my earlobe again as he whispered, "You're mine..." His teeth then plunged into my neck. A pain shot through my body as I'd screamed. I jerked awake, my heart beating erratically. Sweat clung to my body, making my skin clammy. I shivered and finally decided to give up on trying to sleep.

Eventually the morning came and the nurse entered the room. She helped me sit up and get out of my clothes. I felt dulled, drained in a way, as the nurse helped me into a shower. I looked around me. I had no idea that I had traveled into a bathroom. I must really be out of it.

I flinched as the warm water touched my skin. The nurse left me to shower. I started to lift my left arm and a sharp sting assaulted my shoulder and neck forcing me to gasp. My right hand shakily found it's way over to the slightly swollen gashes across the base of my neck. The light pressure of the warm water and my shaky fingers burned. I gnawed on my lip as I washed my hair, avoiding contact with my wound. The warm water had actually begun to feel sort of soothing.

My body ached. I could feel the knots throughout my body and in my stomach. I had to do my best to keep calm. As I washed my face, I could feel the bags under my eyes. I tried not to think of the sleepless night, but it was hard. I did everything I could to redirect my thoughts to the pleasant dream. That was the only thing that got me through the rest of this slightly painful shower.

His soft sweet smell... His divine figures... The taste of the lips that I had yearned for... His firm fingers intertwining with mine... The electricity that flowed between us as we drifted closer... I felt the corners of my mouth twist into a soft smile. His passionate eyes bore into my mind and made my stomach flutter. The snarled innards of my stomach had finally released and began to tingle.

I finished my shower before the feeling took me over. I had to be rational. The only reason he showed me such kindness was because of what Alexander had done. He couldn't feel the way I did for him. We only just met. He couldn't feel the electricity that I felt...

I stepped out after turning the water off. Sitting on the marble counter tops were my suitcase and a towel. I could feel my cheeks burn. I should be used to this kind of kindness, but I wasn't.

I dried myself and placed the towel in a hamper. I dug out a white skirt that was just above my knees. Then I pulled out a plum off-the-shoulder sweater and my underwear, making sure that my bra was strapless. I put on my clothes and slipped on a pair of sheer, dark brown stockings on underneath. I stepped out, where I was greeted by the nurse.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself." She smiled as she lead me to a seat. "My name is Ms. Drake." She motioned for me to sit, and I obeyed. "Some students call me Ms. Avery, which ever you prefer will be perfectly fine." She turned around and shuffled around in a cabinet, pulling out some wipes and antiseptic. It took me a moment to realize what they were for. I cringed when she dabbed the gashes. When she finished she placed a large piece of gauze and taped it down. "There. Now it won't get infected." I thanked her before she continued on, "Mr. Geraldine would like to speak to you in his office." I sighed and nodded.

I stood slowly and let my hair fall over the gauze so that it wasn't noticeable. I grabbed a pair of classy, black flats out of my bag and slid them on. I zipped it up as the nurse walked behind me and opened the door, "If you have any problems don't hesitate to come to me, alright?" I nodded.

I walked out and made my way in the direction of the head master's office. I did my best to ignore the gawks that I received from the guys I passed. My stomach began to twist with discomfort and embarrassment. My cheeks flushed as I picked up my pace. I finally reached the door with his name on it, and I was suddenly relieved. I knocked, merely as a sign of respect.

His voice sunk through the door. "Enter." I sheepishly opened the door. "Ah, Amorette, come in..." I entered. He motioned to an arm chair in front of his desk, "Sit." I slowly sat down in the comfortable arm chair and looked at him as he spoke, "What happened last night was inexcusable. I should have never allowed it to happen and, for that, I apologize." His eyes were hard and his posture was stiff. "If you wish to do so, you may transfer out of Arsen Academy. You have my sincerest apologies." He stood up and bowed. I felt my face flush as my stomach tightened. "If you wish may have a few minutes to think about it."

I didn't know what to even consider. My mind went blank. What felt like a few seconds must have been minutes because he spoke again, "I can have the papers in order for you to transfer ready in a few minutes." But I stopped him. It all began to sink in.

I didn't want to leave. There was a sinking feeling that told me that I wasn't done here. Besides, there was something in me that wouldn't let Christopher go.

"Mr. Geraldine-" I started, "I don't want to leave. I want to stay and continue my education here." His face was utterly shocked.

Christopher's POV

I flinched away from a bright light that filled my room. My glare was then aimed at Mathew who walked around the room opening curtains. I could see a smirk on his face as I covered my eyes. "Come on, lover boy." His grumbling chuckle reached me.

"Don't call me that..." I muttered sluggishly sitting up. I kept my eyes covered until they adjusted. By that time Matt was already gone; I sighed irritably. Last night was a long night. If I dreamed at all, her face was the only thing behind my eyelids. Her smell still filled my nostrils, and the relief of her survival whistled throughout my mind. That poor girl didn't deserve what Alexander did to her.

Poor girl... There was something about her that wouldn't allow my mind to stray to anything else. Something about her made my thoughts scatter. Her emotions were soft even when she was in immense pain. Just picturing her in my head made my stomach tingle and my throat burn. I ignored the burning as I pictured her soft chocolate eyes. Her soft, delicate skin... Her rosy lips, even curled into a grimace, made me yearn to close the distance. And even though her scent made the dry ache return, I welcomed it.

When I pulled myself out of my sweet thoughts, I found myself dressed and making my way down the hall. That's when a wall of emotions hit me. I felt Mathew's annoyance, Demitri's mellow attitude, and Alexander's smug demeanor. I walked into the room without so much as a glance in his direction. Then he spoke, his smugness turning into a triumphant front.

"Good thing the girl survived," He chuckled. My shoulders grew rigid, and I felt my hands twist into tight balls. "Ironically, I actually think she'll be sharing a dorm with us too." He laughed. I felt a growl build in my chest, "Calm down lover boy. I won't mess with her. Much..." He muttered the last part but he knew I would hear it.

"Christopher, no!" Mathew called, but he wasn't fast enough. My hand was at his throat and he was against the wall before I could stop myself. My vision was red as I glared at him.

"If you touch her I swear..." I trailed off as my nostrils flared. His face was satisfied as if I did what he's wanted. I shoved him away and leaned into a wall for support.

"You just met her... Why so protective?" Alexander tempted. My throat burned and my vision was slowly reddening. His voice was immanently smug. He got what he wanted... A bad reaction out of me...

My body tensed and spasmed as every part of me wanted to maul him past recognition. I could feel the atmosphere slowly becoming tainted with anger. I could hear Alexander laughing darkly behind me. My nails dug into the wall.

Mathew put his hand on my shoulder, "Let's go." He muttered grabbing our bags. He lead us out of the dorm and down the hall. Everyone who walked by us avoided my gaze. I could feel a dark atmosphere sparking down my spine as we sauntered toward class. "I'd suggest you calm down..." Matt grumbled, "Even though it would bring great pleasure to me and many others, I don't want you attacking him."

I felt a half smile crack through my haze as the red started to fade from my sight. The thought of attacking a fellow student shouldn't be humorous, but I'm sure that Alexander has it coming from a lot of people. I let loose a dark chuckle.

"You really worry me sometimes..." Matt sighed. I let loose another chuckle. "Keep it up chuckles..."

"If you don't quit being so damn cryptic, I'm going to kick your ass." I mumbled. My eyes narrowed into slits as I half glared at him. He chuckled just as darkly as I had before. We reached the elevator as it opened. After it emptied, we stepped in and pressed the button for our desired floor.

I was almost a zombie as I walked with Mathew to Chemistry. We entered and I sat by my lonesome. I didn't have a lab partner. I was the odd one out in the class. If the teacher hadn't been the one to pick our partners, then I would have chosen Mathew.

There was a dull murmur of voices floating throughout the room. Mr. Harley, our chemistry teacher, wasn't here yet. He was normally here first thing in the morning. Then the annoying chiming bell rang, announcing that first period had started. I looked at the door. No sign of Mr. Harley, who was very meticulous about being on time. This wasn't normal, but of course, things haven't been normal since yesterday.

I sighed, tapping my fingers against the lab table as I waited for class to start. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mathew become rigid and a lot of other students perk. Their eyes were on the door. I sucked in a breath. A potent perfume wafted down the hall and through the door. I felt my raw throat tighten and constrict. I felt my stomach flutter in anticipation. The atmosphere changed and morphed in one of excitement. I'm sure I wasn't the only one awaiting the new arrival.

Then Mr. Harley entered the room. The sweet aroma hesitated by the door. Mr. Harley turned around and motioned her to walk forward. She stepped into the room. Her pleasing scent filled the area making my stomach flutter. If I wasn't undead my heart would have surely been humming, like all of the males around me.

She was much more beautiful than I had realized. Her long, dark mahogany hair flowed over her shoulders, accenting her plum off the shoulder sweater. Her clothes hung on her thin body nicely. Her chocolate eyes were hesitant, and a delicate blush crept across her soft cheeks. Her heart stuttered as she looked around the classroom. Every part of me yearned for her eyes to meet mine.

When they did, I felt electricity zing through the air. Her eyes seemed just as yearning as mine had. Her soft chocolate eyes were melting and boring into mine, but I couldn't tear them away. Then Mr. Harley spoke, ruining the intense moment.

"Good morning class." His hazy monotonous voice sucked me back into reality. "This is the newest edition to our student body." He walked to his desk and leaned over it. "Say hello miss Lynne."

I could hear her heart stutter unevenly, "H-hi."

"Amorette transferred from our sister school Virgo academy." His monotone had a slightly happy tinge to it. "Female or not, all of you will show her the respect she deserves. Am I understood." His beady eyes glared at the class.

The entire class grumbled out inarticulate answers of acknowledgement. I only glanced then at Mathew. His face was stern and his posture stiff. I wondered then if this was what he meant by "you'll see." Cryptic bastard...

"Miss Lynne, you can go have a seat next to Mr. Reedus." I froze and glanced back at the balding man standing at the front of the class. He was pointing at the seat to my right. Her soft foot steps tread across the floor and stopped when she sat. I could feel the warmth of her blush radiating toward me.

Class continued on without any further delay. He dove right into a deep lecture about the periodic table and its history. She kept her hands in her lap and avoided looking at me. Throughout class I would occasionally catch her glance at me through the corner of my eye. I would glance at her every-so-often as well. Every time I inhaled I could taste her scent as it ripped down my throat, setting it ablaze.

We would also occasionally catch each other's eyes. I just knew that today would be a ridiculously long day. I sighed, I would have to introduce myself eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
I explored a little into Christopher's POV. It wasn't until someone pointed it out that I realized that Chris was being a little shy. There's an intensity between Amorette and Christopher that I enjoy. I know, the whole vampire-human love this is old, but this is different...in its own way... I was going to make this chapter much longer, but I had decided not to. I figure all of the boring stuff can be in the next two chapters. The next chapter is either going to be just in Chris's POV, a little in Amorette's, a little in Alexander's, or I might even explore Mathew's. ;3