Status: This story is being OVERHAULED!

The Demon and the Human Prophecy

Announcement!!!

Okay, so something that not a lot of people know is that this story was one of my first original stories. I wrote it when I was eleven, and in high school, I made an attempt to give it a much-needed facelift. What I ended up with was a thinly veiled idea of what I thought a demon-human romance fantasy might be, and it read as such.

The following I managed to scrape together probably boiled down to one or two people, and to those, I am sincerely grateful. However, this poor, neglected piece of edge fiction needs to be fixed. Badly. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I am currently working on the basic plot structure of the story itself, and once I'm done, I will start on the first chapter. Below, I'll leave a list of the things that I'll be working on. Until then, enjoy the cringe-fest that is this story!

First and foremost: A NEW TITLE
(Frankly, no matter how nostalgic, it's outdated and doesn't fit the newly revised premise.)

Second: Illustrations
(I'll be including them with the story itself since I am primarily an artist, and let's be honest. I'm a decent author, but my talent in drawing far exceeds my writing skills. The mibba format won't actually allow me to include those, I'll link them.)

Third: Outlining the Plot
(This was the largest issue with my last one. There wasn't much plot to begin with other than the "edgy love interest is a demon" trope that I let carry me away in the first place. Plus, I have a bad habit of putting down stories when I don't know where they're going.)

And Lastly: Actually Writing the Damn Thing
(I probably have forty or fifty story ideas that have just gathered up over the years, but this is one of the few that has stuck around. It was the first and few that I actually had the patience to write as a kid, so it has a soft spot in my heart. Just needs a little love and it'll be as good as new.)

Hopefully, these things will be done soon...ish. For now, enjoy the cringefest and feel free to check out the designs I sketched up of the protagonist and her love interest.

Aurora (formerly known as Aiurea)
https://www.facebook.com/UnicornRaptorSketching/photos/a.119741522023470/307983826532571/?type=3&theater

Raine (formerly known as Rage)
https://www.facebook.com/UnicornRaptorSketching/photos/a.119741522023470/309068016424152/?type=3&theater
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is hella old and doesn't reflect my current writing capabilities. I knew this would happen eventually. Oh! Also, the link goes to my art page on Facebook UnicornRaptorSketching. Feel free to follow the links, or don't. The choice is yours.