I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 11.

Gerard's POV

I sat there on the floor, Lindsey in my arms, sobbing.

“Please. Please. Don't die, baby. I need you. Gage and Izzy need you. Hold on, please,” I sobbed.

I had already told the hospital what happened. I wrapped Lindsey up in a large towel, and I put on pants. I had her in my lap, trying to keep her alive. Whispering to her. Sobbing.

“Lindsey, please. Hold on, please. You are my whole world. I love you so fucking much. Don't leave me. Fight, baby. Show this fucking disease you won't give up. You can't go. You have you're whole life ahead of you. Please, don't loose the battle,” I cried into her ear.

Lindsey's lips were slowly fading. Her face was becoming pale. Her breathing was slowly stopping. The medics finally arrived. They brought in a stretcher. They tore her from my arms and tried to get her breathing. They put a blanket on her.

“She needs to go to the hospital!” A medic said.

They pushed the stretcher out of the bathroom and out of the apartment.

“Mr. Way? Follow us, please,” someone said.

I followed the person, tears streaming down my face. They told me I could ride in the ambulance. I nodded and got in. The ride to the ambulance was horrible. I could hear them sticking IV's and everything into Lindsey. Once at the hospital, they told me to stay in the waiting room, I was going to have to be questioned. I sat in the all to familiar, uncomfortable chairs. I sobbed in my hands.

“Mr. Way?” Someone called.

I looked up and saw a lady come towards me. She sat next to me.

“Would it be alright if I asked you a few questions about your wife?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Alright. How old is she?”

“She just recently turned twenty-seven,” I said.

“How long has she had the cancer?”

“About four to five months.”

“How long have you guys been married?” She asked.

“Almost five years.”

“What exactly were you guys doing when she collapsed?”

“Er... We were taking a shower,” I said, embarrassed.

“Together?”

I bit my lip and nodded. She nodded. She asked a few more questions, and left me to cry more. I realized I had to call Mikey and tell them what happened. I took out my cell phone and dialed Mikey's number.

“Hello?”

“M-Mikey,” I sobbed.

“Gerard? Gerard, whats happened? Is Lindsey okay?” He asked, scared.

“I.. I don't know. S-She collapsed. I'm at the h-hospital.”

“We'll be there soon. She will be fine, Gerard.”

I hung the phone up and started sobbing more. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. I didn't put my head up, I just sobbed in my hands.

“Mr. Way?” A male voice said.

I put my head up and a doctor knelt in front of me.

“Is Lindsey okay? Is my wife going to make it?” I cried.

“She's fine. We had to put her into a coma though. Her cancer spread through her whole body. Hopefully, the coma will stop it from spreading anymore. You can go in and see her,” he said.

I felt my heart tear into shreds. I stood up, wiped my eyes and followed the doctor. We soon reached Lindsey's room. What I saw made my heart tear even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being so short.
I'm having writers block.

If anyone has ideas; I'll be glad to hear them.
Comments are needed.