I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 22

Gerard's POV

Lindsey was speechless.

“Do you like it?”

“Like it? Gerard! I love it!” She said.

I broke the necklace in half and gave her the side that said 'forever'. She put it on, and I put mine on and hid it under my shirt.

“I love you, Gerard,” she said.

“I love you, too.”

Lindsey and I finished our food we got, and Gage and Isabella were just sitting there.

“Can we go to the toy store now?” Gage asked.

“Wait a minute, Gage,” Lindsey said, looking behind me.

I stared at her and turned around. Mikey, Lizi, Aiden, and Flynn were walking toward us. I smiled, and stood up. I walked over to them. Mikey and Lizi smiled.

“Uncle Gee!” Aiden shrieked.

I smiled and picked her up. I kissed her cheek.

“How's my favorite little niece?” I asked.

“Good,” she said.

Soon, Lindsey came over with Gage and Isabella.

“Liz, I'm so sorry,” she whispered.

“It's okay,” Lizi said.

Lindsey and Lizi hugged.

“Uncle Mikey! Aunt Lizi!” Isabella said.

She started hugging Mikey's leg and he picked her up and kissed her cheek. Lizi did the same thing.

“Ewww!” She giggled.

We started laughing. Gage didn't say anything, he just stood back and ignored everyone. I put Aiden down and went over to him. He looked up at me.

“Go say hi to your uncle and aunt,” I told him.

He shook his head.

“Why not?” I said.

“I want to go to the toy store,” he said.

“We will, Gage. Just go say hi to them, and we'll leave.”

“You promise?” He asked.

I smiled and said, “I promise.”

I kissed his forehead and went back over to Mikey and Lizi.

“Oh, hello, Gage!” Lizi said.

“Hi, Aunt Lizi. Hi, Uncle Mikey,” he said, then looked back at me. “Can we go now?”

“Gage, stop bugging,” Lindsey said.

“But, mommy!” He wined.

“Gage Anthony Way, if you don't stop we are going home,” I told him.

He started crying. I put my hand to my head and knelt down.

“Gage, stop. We'll go if you stop your fucking crying. If you don't we are going home and you will be punished,” I told him.

He stopped his crying and looked down at his feet. I stood up and shook my head. Lindsey kissed my cheek. I smiled and put my arms around her. I kissed her softly and heard a mixture of 'aw' and 'ew'. We started laughing. Mikey and Lizi said they should be leaving and we nodded.

“Yeah, we should, too. Bella and Gage want to go to the toy store,” Lindsey said.

“Yeah, they are getting a bit annoyed with us being here,” Mikey laughed.

We said our goodbyes and we went to the store. Gage and Isabella looked through the whole store and didn't find anything.

“Why don't you guys get like a board game or something?” Lindsey said.

They shrugged and we went over to the games. They didn't find anything there.

“You wanted to come here, pick something out,” I said.

“There isn't anything I like!” Gage said.

“Yeah. Me neither,” Isabella said.

I sighed in frustration, and we left the store and left the mall. I looked at the time and saw it was almost five. We got to the car and drove home. Once we got inside, Lindsey collapsed on the couch. I kissed her softly.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay. I lost a subscriber!
=(

Sucky chapter.

This is for Charlie(Videokidd.) because she is fucking amazing and i love her.
THANKTOY. xDDDDD