I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 26.

Gerard's POV
A FEW MONTHS LATER...


So, these past few months, things have been great. Instead of getting a house, we got a bigger apartment. It's got like 3 bedrooms.

A room for Lindsey and myself, a room for Gage and Bella, and a room for the new baby. Lindsey is seven months pregnant now. We are so excited. We are going to an ultra sound tomorrow, and find out what the baby is.

We'd fought last time we went. She wanted to know, and I didn't. Now, we both do. Cause we need to think of names. Gage and Bella are super excited about the new edition to the family.

As for Mikey and Lizi, they are great. Well, as far as we know. And we are sure they are fine, because we haven't really heard from them. Lizi calls once in a while to talk to Lindsey and see how she's doing.

The doctors said Lindsey is doing beautifully on her pregnancy. The baby is healthy, and her cancer is gone for good. But, Lindsey and I are still hesitant. We are scared that one day out of no where, the cancer will come back.

Right now, Lindsey is taking a nap and I'm looking up baby names. I always got excited when ever we were having a kid. And since her cancer is gone, we can finally have the big family that Lindsey has always dreamed of.

I love her so much, it's unreal. Our love is still as strong as ever. As I was watching the computer screen, I heard feet running down the hallway. I smiled and Isabella jumped next to me. I put my arm around her and kissed her head.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Looking up baby names,” I told her.

“For what? A girl or boy?”

“At the moment, a girl,” I said.

She started helping me, and soon she picked one out.

“I like that one!” She said.

“Charlotte?”

She nodded and smiled. I smiled back and wrote it down.

“What about a middle name, Bells?” I said.

She shrugged and we started looking through names for a middle name. We were at 'S' when she found one she liked.

“That one!” She said.

“Sophia?”

She nodded.

“Charlotte Sophia. That's a good one, Bella!”

She smiled and I kissed her forehead. Bella was really smart. It was amazing at how much she knew only being four.

“Do you want to help me pick out a boys name?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded. I clicked on 'Boy's names'. Bella and I looked through the names when she finally picked one out.

“That one!” She giggled.

“Jordan?”

“Yeah! Yeah!” She beamed.

I smiled, and wrote down Jordan. We went back to the beginning and looked for a middle name. She pointed at one and smiled.

“That one!”

“Edward?”

She smiled wide, and I smiled back. I wrote it down. Charlotte Sophia, and Jordan Edward.

“Do you need anymore?” She asked.

“No, I think we are good,” I told her.

“Do you think mommy will like them?” She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

“I'm sure she will.”

She smiled wide and I kissed her forehead. She ran off and I smiled. I was sure Lindsey would like the names we picked out. I loved them, and she probably would, too. I would just have to tell her, and wait for tomorrow to come. So we can figure out exactly what it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the waittt!
It's kinda long though.
Hopefully there will be another update later todayy.

Yeah, I've been so wrapped up in my new story that I kinda forgot about this one.
xD

Btw,
HAPPY GER-Z DAY! :')