I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 27

Gerard's POV
The Next Day...


Lindsey and I are headed to the hospital, Mikey and Lizi are watching Gage and Bella. I had told Lindsey about the baby names Bella and I picked out, and she absolutely loves them. She's hoping the baby is a girl.

She loves the name Charlotte Sophia. I took Lindsey's hand in mine and quick glanced at her. She had one hand on her stomach and was smiling at me. I looked over and smiled at her.

Once we pulled into the hospital, I felt the nervousness that always comes to me when we are here. I hated the hospital. I'd spent too much time here. I sighed and shut the car off.

“I know, Gee. I hate it as much as you do,” Lindsey whispered.

I looked at her and smiled a bit. We both got out of the car, laced fingers and walked into the hospital. Once we went inside, Lindsey had to fill out a few forms.

I had my arms around her waist and watched as she filled out the forms. Once she was done, she took them back up to the counter. Before she had a chance to sit on the chair, I pulled her in my lap and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

“I love you, Mrs. Way,” I said, smiling.

“I love you, too, Mr. Way.”

She smiled and kissed me. I stared into her chocolate brown eyes, and felt myself get lost in them. This new baby was going to be amazing. I just know it. I can tell Lindsey really wants a girl, even though she says she doesn't care what it is. But, today we are gonna find out. I smiled, and she smiled back.

“Lindsey Way, the doctor will see you now,” someone called.

Lindsey sighed, smiled, and looked at me.

“You ready?” She asked.

I smiled and nodded. We stood up and followed the doctor. We went in the back, and Lindsey laid down on the metal table. I sat next to her and held her hand. She looked at me and smiled. Tears glistening her eyes.

“I love you, Gerard,” she whispered.

“I love you, too, baby.”

Six or seven years ago, it seemed like none of this would have happened. It's so amazing. I would never of thought I would actually marry my best friend. Sure, I dreamed about it. But, I never thought it would be reality.

I never thought I would marry her, and have kids with her. What would she be if this hadn't of happened? What would I be? Gage wouldn't exist, neither would Isabella. Neither would this new baby. Would Lindsey of gotten cancer if I was only her best friend? Not her husband?

Wow, this really had me thinking. Where would Lindsey be living? Where would she be at this very moment? Would she be the Lindsey I'm looking at? Probably not. Would she of married some jerk off who beat her? Would I even still be in her life? I sighed as I shook my head. Someone walked into the room.

“Welcome back, Lindsey! It's glad to see you're hear for a good reason!”

We both smiled as Dr. Moore came into the room. He was the doctor that delivered Gage and Isabella. Lindsey lifted up her shirt, and the doctor squirted the clear liquid onto her stomach.

He moved the scope around, and soon something black and white came on the screen. I stared at it in awe. I was always like this when we came for an ultra sound. Lindsey and I looked at each other, tears in both of our eyes.

“Did you guys pick out names yet?” He asked.

We both smiled.

“Actually, Isabella picked out names. Her and Gerard looked at some,” Lindsey said.

Dr. Moore smiled and said, “Ah, yes. How are Gage and Isabella?”

“They are great. Gage is seven, and Isabella is four,” Lindsey said.

Dr. Moore and Lindsey talked as I stared at the screen. Still in awe. I couldn't believe Lindsey was pregnant again. I know I already said this, but I always got so excited.

“Do you want to know the sex of the baby?” The doctor asked.

Lindsey and I smiled and nodded.

“That's why we are here,” I said.

“It looks like you guys are gonna have a beautiful little girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
So, I'm really bored. And Charlie isn't on.

Here's an update.

comments keep the story alive

xox