I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 29.

Gerard's POV

Lindsey and I were in the bathroom bathing Isabella. They were splashing around, and getting mostly everyone and everything wet. Isabella squealed and looked at me.

“I'm gonna splash you, daddy!” She giggled.

“Don't you dare!” I said.

She put her hands in the bath tub. She splashed me, and giggled. Lindsey started laughing. I sighed and wiped my face. I stood up, and got a clean, dry towel out.

“Bath time is over,” I said.

“Aww! Daddy! Come on!” Isabella whined.

I smirked at her, and got her out of the tub. Lindsey wrapped the towel around Isabella. I looked at Lindsey, and smiled. In a matter of a month or two, we'd have another baby. I was really excited, and I really hope she is too. I know Gage and Isabella are really excited. Lindsey and I dressed Isabella, and she ran into her bedroom. I smiled, and looked at Lindsey. I pulled her into my arms, and she squealed.

“Gerard! You're soaking wet!” She shrieked.

I smiled, and pressed my lips against hers. She smiled, and pressed back. We kissed for a minute or two before pulling back.

“I love you so much, Lindsey,” I told her.

She smiled, “I love you, too.”

We went into Gage and Isabella's room, and tucked them into bed. Gage had to go back to school tomorrow, and I knew Isabella was going to be lonely. So, I told Lizi to bring Aiden over to play with her. I kissed Gage's forehead, and tucked him in.

“Goodnight, Gage,” I said.

“Night, dad.”

Lindsey kissed him, and did the same thing. It was so weird how fast Gage grew up. It seriously seemed like yesterday I was bringing him and Lindsey home from the hospital. I smiled and went over to Isabella. I tucked her in, and kissed her cheek.

“Goodnight, Bella,” I said.

“Night, daddy. I love you,” she said.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I love you, too, princess.”

Her eyes lit up, and she smiled.

“Am I really a princess?” She beamed.

“Of course! You're daddy's little princess,” I said.

She smiled, and I kissed her forehead. I stood up, and Lindsey kissed Isabella's forehead and told her goodnight. We left their room, and went into ours. Lindsey laid down on the bed, and I changed into dry clothes. I threw the damp clothes into the hamper, and went over to the bed. Lindsey was laying down, rubbing her stomach. I smiled, and knelt in front of Lindsey's stomach. She gasped, and started to rub another spot on her stomach.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah. She's just kicking.”

I smiled, and lifted up her shirt. I started kissing her stomach softly. I heard her sigh, and I looked at her face. She was smiling and staring at me.

“You're such an amazing dad, and husband, Gerard,” she said.

I put her shirt down, moved to her face, and kissed her softly. I still kept my hand on Lindsey's stomach.

“You're such an amazing mom, and wife, Lindsey.”

She smiled, and I kissed her, again. I felt a something.. no.. someone nudge my hand. Lindsey and I looked at her stomach.

“Apparently baby thinks so too,” Lindsey said.

We both started laughing, and I kissed her again. She yawned, and closed her eyes. She was really tired. I laid next to her, and she cuddled into my arms. I rubbed her stomach, softly. She smiled and stared into my eyes.

“I love you, Gerard Way.”

“And I love you, Lindsey Way.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so, so, SO sorry for not updating this in FOREVER.
I lost a ton of subscribers.
Thank you to everyone who stayed subscribed.
I have some new idea's for this story.
Both tragic, and funny.

I really hope this was okay for not getting any updates since August. "/
I can give you a good explanation for that. Five words; I Miss You So Far. xD
I was really caught up in that amazing story. <3

Thank you to everyone who stayed subscribed. It means a whole lot to me.
comments keep the story alive. =D

x alycia.

ps. this chapter is for charlie.
i love you. :]