I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 6.

Gerard's POV

I stared at her, shocked.

“Did she have a boy?” I asked.

“Yes! They named him Flynn Andrew. Can we go see him, Gerard? Please, can we?” She begged, giving me her puppy dog eyes. I smiled, I could never resist her.

“Sure, lets go see our nephew,” I said.

She jumped up and squeaked. I stared laughing. We went into Gage and Isabella's room. Isabella was finally awake. They were playing with their toys.

“Gage? Izzy? We need to go to the hospital,” I said.

They looked at me, and I told them they have a new cousin. They smiled and we left to the hospital. We went into the waiting room, and Aiden was there with Mikey. Aiden saw us first.

“Uncle Gee! Aunt Lindsey!” Aiden shrieked.

Lindsey smiled and waved at her, she ran over to me and I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

“How is my favorite niece?” I asked her.

“I'm good. Mommy had her baby!” She said.

I smiled, “I know! Aunt Lindsey told me.”

“Are Gage and Bella here?” She asked, a sparkle in her eye.

I moved over and she saw Gage and Isabella. I put Aiden down and went over to Mikey. I smiled and gave him a hug.

“Congratulations, man,” I said.

“Thanks.”

“Did you see him yet?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded, “He's adorable.”

“How come you aren't in there?” I asked.

He shrugged, “The doctors needed me to get out.”

I nodded. Lindsey came over and hugged Mikey. I put my arm around her and we sat down. Mikey was asking Lindsey how she was feeling and stuff. I looked over at Gage, Isabella and Aiden, they were sitting on the carpeted area reading the children's books.

A few minutes later, we were aloud in the hospital room. I picked Isabella up, Mikey picked Aiden up. Lindsey was next to me, Gage next to her. We got into the room, Lizi was holding Flynn in her arms. Mikey put Aiden on the bed, he kissed Lizi on the lips then kissed Flynn on the forehead. Lizi saw us and smiled.

“Hi guys! I'm so glad you made it! Come meet Flynn!” She said.

I put Isabella down, Lindsey and I went over to Lizi. He was adorable. He had Lizi's nose, and eyes. He also had Mikey's mouth and nose. I smiled. Lizi handed him to me, and I held him.

“Lizi, he's so adorable,” Lindsey said.

She smiled, and they started talking. I handed him to Mikey and he was beaming. Lizi and Lindsey stopped talking, Mikey handed Flynn to Lindsey. She held him, smiled, and wiped a stray tear off her face.

She handed the baby to Lizi and ran out of the room. They looked at me confused, I shrugged and ran after her. She was running into the bathroom. I caught the door before she closed it. I went in, locked the door and held her in my arms while she cried and tried to catch her breath.

“Why are you crying, angel?” I asked.

She shook her head and continued to sob into my chest. I held her close, afraid to let her go. I kissed the top of her head.

“Shh,” I said. “It's going to be okay.”

She shook her head, “No, it's not.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because, I have fucking cancer. I don't know if I can have anymore kids, and I do, Gerard. I want a big family. I want us to be together forever. I want to grow old and happy. Not die young and sad. I want to grow old with you. I want us to die together. I don't want to loose this battle,” she sobbed.

“Don't say that. We will get over this. We will have a big family. We will grow old together, and die together. You will die happy and old.

"We will call the doctor and ask him if we can have anymore kids. I promise you, we are going to be together forever and ever. Nothing will happen,” I said.

She sighed deeply, I took her face in my hands and looked her in the eyes.

“I love you with all my heart. No fucking cancer is going to change that. You will be the only women I want to spend my life with.

"You are the first person I want to see in the morning and before I go to sleep and in my dreams. There is nothing in the world that can change what I feel about you. Do you understand?” I said.

She smiled and nodded. I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her fully on the lips.

“I love you,” I said.

“And I love you.”

“Are you ready to go back and see our nephew?” I asked.

She nodded and went to the sink, she splashed her face with cold water and dried her face. I took her hand and we went back into the room.

“Sorry about that,” we said.

Lizi and Mikey smiled and nodded. Isabella and Gage ran into Lindsey and hugged her legs. She smiled and bent down. She took them in her arms and kissed the top of her heads.

“I love you, mommy,” Gage said.

“I love you, too, Gage,” she said.

She kissed his forehead then kissed Isabella's.

“I love you, Izzy,” she said.

Isabella smiled and hugged Lindsey. I looked at Lizi and Mikey. Lizi was wiping her eyes, Mikey looked on the verge of tears. I smiled and let a few tears fall down my face. Lindsey was the perfect mom ever. I don't know what I will do if I loose her to this fucking disease. We stayed at the hospital for a few hours or so, it was getting late out.

Gage, Isabella, and Aiden were getting cranky. Mikey asked us if we could watch Aiden for the night, and we accepted. Isabella fell asleep in the car on the way home. I carried her in, and laid her on the bed. I kissed her forehead. Gage and Aiden came in. Gage was yawning and rubbing his eyes. He got into bed, and I put Aiden next to Isabella.

“Night Aiden,” I said.

“Night Uncle Gee,” she said.

I kissed her forehead and went over to Gage. I sat on his bed and covered him up.

“Why was mommy crying?” He asked.

I sighed, “Gage... Mommy just wasn't feeling well.”

He nodded, I kissed his forehead.

“Night Gage,” I said.

“Night daddy. I love you.”

I smiled, “I love you, too.”

I shut the light off and closed the door. Lindsey was already sleeping when I went in the bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and laid next to her.

“Good night, my angel,” I whispered.

I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. I was awoken by someone shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and saw a small shadow next to my bed.

“Daddy?” A voice said.

I turned my light on and sat up. Isabella was standing in front of me, rubbing her eyes. I felt the bed move, Lindsey woke up.

“What's wrong, Izzy?” I asked.

“I had a bad dream,” she said.

I pulled her on my lap and kissed the top of her head. Lindsey moved next to me.

“What was your dream about, baby?” Lindsey asked.

Isabella sniffed back tears, I kissed the top of her head.

“What h-happened was... Well.. Mommy went away, and you were always crying and stuff. Then, you went away,” she said, starting to cry.

I held her, and wiped her tears away.

“What do you mean we went away?” Lindsey asked.

“Like... I don't know. Daddy said that you were never coming back and the only place I was going to see you was in my dreams.”

Lindsey and I looked at each other, tears in our eyes. Isabella had a dream that Lindsey was dead and that I died.

“You had a dream about me dying,” Lindsey said.

Isabella nodded and started crying into my chest. Lindsey wiped some tears away that fell from her face. Lindsey turned her body, and motioned for me to give her Isabella.

“Izzy, mommy wants to talk to you,” I told her.

Isabella sniffed, nodded and wiped her eyes. She crawled onto Lindsey's lap. She took her in her arms and kissed the top of her head.

“Bella,” Lindsey said. “I am always going to be here. I am never going to leave you, daddy or Gage.”

“You promise?” Isabella asked, sniffing.

Lindsey and I looked at each other. I smiled and nodded. Lindsey looked back at Isabella and smiled.

“I promise,” she assured her.

I looked at the clock, it said three-thirty AM.

“We should all get back to sleep,” I said. “Do you want to sleep with us tonight, Iz?”

She nodded and got into the middle. I was on her right, Lindsey was on her left. We covered her up and kissed her goodnight. I turned the light off and Isabella was asleep in seconds. Soon followed by Lindsey.

I laid there, thinking about Isabella's dream. Then I thought about the promise Lindsey made to her. What would Isabella do if Lindsey broke that promise? What would I do? I sighed and shut my eyes tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are my druggg.

Haha, omg. I just got done writing chapter 8, and the last line made tears come out of my eyes. It's so fucking sad.

The more comments I get, the faster I updateee! =)