I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 7.

Gerard's POV

When I opened my eyes, Lindsey was waking up slowly. I sat up, then Lindsey sat up. We looked at each other, she looked sore and tired. I smiled at her.

“Morning, my love,” I said.

She smiled, “Morning.”

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I used the facilities, and brushed my teeth. I stared at my reflection. Basically, I look warn out. Lindsey came in the bathroom, put her arms around my waist and her head in my back.

I pulled her in front of me, so I could look at her face. I pressed my lips to hers. I felt her smile as she pressed back. We pulled away and I stared in her eyes.

“I love you,” I told her.

She smiled, “I love you, too.”

I kissed her quickly and left the bathroom. Isabella was still asleep. I shut the bedroom door and checked on Gage and Aiden, still asleep. I shut the door and went into the kitchen to make coffee. I heard the shower start running. Lindsey was taking a shower. I absentmindedly stared at the coffee pot, thinking.

About Lindsey, about Gage, about Isabella. But, mostly, I thought about Lindsey. I thought about how far our lives have come. How successful we are. Together and in love for five years. Two beautiful children. Could a fucking disease take it all away?

No. No cancer could rip it apart. Lindsey and I have been through so much shit in our lives. Her mother dying, her father committing suicide, her getting shot and loosing our baby. Having a miscarriage at about sixteen or seventeen. Having Gage. Fighting and not leaving each other. We've gone through so much shit during our lives.

Our lives, we've been inseparable since day one. We are the same age, twenty six. We have the same birthday. I'm pretty sure I could tell you our whole lives if I wanted, but I won't. I will only tell some of the shit we've gone through. I mentioned some of the things, but there is so much more.

When her grandmother died, she felt like dying. She was so close with her grandmother. She was always crying. Then, when her mother died a couple of days later, she fell apart. Basically, she fell to pieces. She has lost both female figures she was very close to. I was there to help her, I was there to put the pieces back.

She had told me, 'Gee, if you weren't here right now, I probably wouldn't be here. I'd be up with my mom and grandmom.' I remember that day, we were laying in my bed. I held Lindsey in my arms as she was crying.

As she said that statement, I froze. 'Don't say that,' I had told her. 'You have a life to look forward to. You are only fifteen, Lindz. You don't need to talk about dying until you are old and rotting in your bed.' She started laughing.

I smiled at the memory. I was so lost in thought that I wasn't sure if the coffee was done. I saw the little red light flashing, it was finished. I poured the hot liquid into a mug, and sat at the table. I took a sip and started thinking, again. Thinking about how far our lives would go if she got rid of this disease.

Thinking about what would happen if she lost the battle. I sighed and sipped my coffee. Lindsey soon came out, her hair damp. She was in gray sweatpants which she had cut into shorts, and a tiny black top. I smiled at her, she sat across from me and smiled back.

“I made coffee,” I told her.

“I know. I don't want any.”

I nodded. Lindsey was staring at her hands. I reached across the table and put my hands on top of hers. She smiled and looked up.

“You are my world,” I said.

She smiled wide, “And you are mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
With people not commenting; it feels as if my story isn't good enough.

Please comment.
Even if it's telling me how bad it sucks or how good it is.

Tell your friends about my story, too.
=)

xoxx. Alycia.