Throwing Stones at Glass Houses

Chapter 3

Jack's POV:

I hopped in the car with Zack and Rian hopping in quickly behind me. We sped off driving to my house. We quickly pulled into the driveway and went inside. "Stella," I screamed. I heard a loud crash up stairs and stormed up the steps. Zack pushed ahead of me bursting into her room. She sat in the middle of her floor, glass shattered around her. There was blood dripping from down her arms and cuts on her legs and one on her cheek. She sat there crying with her knees hugged in her chest. "Stella," I whispered. She looked up at me uncovering her buried face from her knees. "Jack what's going on," I heard a little voice call. I turned around to see Lydia standing on the other side of the door frame. I froze, unable to speak, unable to think. "I'm sorry," she said crying. Zack ran to her and helped her up. Stella stood crying into him. The blood continued dripping from her arms dripping onto Zack's shirt. He hugged her tight to him stroking her head. I cleaned up the mess. She smashed her mirror. I picked up the picture I had put on it. It was a baby picture of her and me. I put it on her desk tears trickling down my eyes. My poor sister was going through something I can't even explain. Zack took her downstairs to clean Stella's arms up and Rian took Lydia to her room to explain to her what had happened. I walked down the steps with a shirt for Zack to change into.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short... Figured i should post a little more... have most of it written all ready so i got a lot to post!!