Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Premier

“How long is this movie exactly?” Eleanor asked as we all found our seats and sat down in the row that we were showed to.

“Ellie,” Perrie whined, “Some of us are excited to see this film.”

“I am too. I just don’t want to get out too late. I have class tomorrow morning.” she explained.

“You guys, shut up.” Brianna said in a childish tone from where she sat in between Harry and I, “My future husband slash fantasy boyfriend, Taylor Lautner, is going to be on that screen in a few minutes.”

We all craned our necks to see Harry’s reaction when the words came out of her mouth; the eight of us that were looking started laughing when we saw the jealous expression that was etched onto his face.

“Love,” he began, making her look at him, “I’m right here.”

“I know where you are.” she said simply, making me roll my eyes at her words as I leaned closer into Niall who sat on the other side of me.

Before he could reply to her, the lights dimmed and Brianna let out a small noise of excitement as she settled down into her seat for the early showing of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

The premier managed to go surprisingly well considering Louis and Brianna were trying to see if they could get us kicked out by throwing popcorn at a few of the people that sat in the rows in front of us. The ten of us were squished into the limo as we were being driven aimlessly around London, Niall and Brianna arguing about what we should get for dinner tonight.

“I want Nando’s.” Niall whined as Brianna rolled her eyes at him.

“You always want Nando’s!” she exclaimed in mock anger as she let out a groan.

“There’s nothing wrong with that.” he said simply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes from where I sat in between Niall and Zayn who had Perrie sitting on his lip.

“Why don’t we just go to a restaurant?” I suggested, everyone’s eyes turning to me for a quick second before they all nodded their heads.

“I always knew you were the smartest one in this group of friends.” Liam said in a way that made everyone else, including his date Katelyn, pout slightly.

“Thanks Liam.” I said with a smile on my face.

“What other stereotypes are in our closely knit group of friends?” Louis said, wondering out loud for the most part.

“Well, in every group of friends there’s always a whore.” Perrie said as she played with the tips of her light blonde hair just a shade or two lighter than Brianna’s.

Everyone turned slightly to look in the direction of my best friend and her sort of boyfriend, the two of them looking at the eight who stared at them with matching expressions of confusion on their face before it clicked in their heads what was going on.

“Hey!” they said in unison as we pulled up in front of an expensive looking restaurant.

We all laughed at them as we got out, the flashes of the cameras starting immediately and blinding me slightly as we made our way into the restaurant. We sat at an obscenely elegant and large table towards the back of the room, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Katelyn, Niall and I sat on one side while Harry, Brianna, Louis and Eleanor sat on the side opposite us.

“Hi,” a deep voice began as a man slowly approached us, his eyes on the cleavage of every girl sitting at the table, “What can I get you?”

We all began to tell him what we wanted and just from looking at Harry for a second, I could tell he was planning something that would make Brianna or me try to murder him tonight.

“I want lobster ravioli and a glass of wine, please.” I said in a sweet voice.

The man wrote down what I wanted before turning his attention to Harry and Brianna who were the last ones to order.

“I would like the chicken penne and a glass of wine as well,” Harry began before placing his arm on the back of Brianna’s chair and patting her back slightly, “And this underage fake blonde wonder will have chicken fingers and apple juice.”

We all burst out laughing except for the waiter who didn’t understand the joke and Brianna who was looking at Harry with a venomous look on her face.

“Actually, I want chicken parmesan,” Brianna began in a way that let us all know she wasn’t expecting to get the next thing she would be asking for, “And can I please get a Cosmo?”

“Sure, can I see your ID?”

“Well, in that case, can I get a Pepsi?” she said with a bright smile that made everyone either start laughing or smile as well.

He nodded his head and walked away, making sure to look at Brianna’s chest one last time.

“Why didn’t you want what I ordered for you?” Harry asked in a mock hurt tone before Brianna nudged him slightly.

“Fucking asshole.” we heard her mumble, “Restricting me from my alcohol.”

“You know you love me, I’m just looking out for you.”

She rolled her eyes as we were all brought our drinks, everyone having something alcoholic in front of them except for Brianna. She pouted and when the waiter walked away, switched her drink with that of a protesting Harry.

He decided not to object, only giving her the expected roll of his eyes before he tightened his grip around her and took a sip of the Pepsi now placed in front of him.

“You’re lucky you’re pretty.” he said below his breath, making everyone chuckle apart from Brianna who leaned closer to him and placed a brief kiss on his lips.

We all started decided to share random different stories even though there wasn’t much we didn’t know about each other already.

“Well,” Eleanor began as she turned away from the laughing Louis and towards me, “What about you Gab? What’s the strangest thing you ever got in trouble for when you were in high school?”

I took a small sip of the wine in front of me as I thought about what I could tell them that they didn’t already know.

“One time Brianna and I got kicked out of a bookstore.” I said before frowning slightly when I realized that was the only exciting and shocking thing I could think of.

“Why did you get kicked out?” Niall asked since I had not told him this story before.

“Would you like to tell them what you did?” I asked Brianna who rolled her eyes at me before realizing that the attention was now turned to her.

“I put all of the bibles in the section that was set aside for a certain genre.” she said, not wanting to tell the full story.

“Should we even ask where you put them?” Harry asked cautiously.

“Best-selling fiction,” she began in a small voice, making everyone burst out in loud laughter that brought tears to their eyes, “I put the David Bowie biography books where the bibles were supposed to go.”

“In that case, what’s the strangest thing you ever got in trouble for when you were in high school Brianna?” Perrie asked with a smile on her face.

“I don’t even know.” Brianna replied simply with a shrug of her shoulders before taking a sip of her wine that she stole from Harry.

“How could you not know,” Harry began to ask, enjoying the fact that he was teasing her so much today, “You only graduated yesterday.”

Brianna gasped before turning her attention to Harry.

“Do you really want to talk about my age?”

“Why wouldn’t I, it’s kind of funny?” Harry told the short ‘blonde’ sitting next to him with a smile on his face.

“Well, I guess if you really want to talk about it, we could talk about the fact that you can technically be arrested for statutory rape.” I said, watching as Harry’s eyes widened before he took a large gulp of his Pepsi.

“I’ll be quiet now.” he said, already making my day so much better at the thought of no more perverted comments coming from Harry for the rest of the day or at least until Brianna was sneaking out of our apartment that we shared with Louis to go see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, please feel free to follow me on Tumblr and Twitter. Don't forget to check out my other stories and my best friend Gabs' stories. She's an amazing writer. Make sure you stay tuned for this story, the next chapter will be very...dramatic.

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr and Twitter

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.