Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Vitamin Niall

London was gorgeous, but New York was my home. From the bright lights that never seemed to turn off to the cold gust of wind that ran through the tall skyscraper buildings on a cold fall night, I knew that I would never be able to find another place like my home.

“How much longer until we land?” I asked with a whine, easily earning a groan from Niall and Liam who sat on either side of me.

“We are landing, we’re almost on the ground,” Liam began only for Niall to finish the sentence off for him, “Are you really that impatient?”

“You guys know I love you all so much and I love staying with you guys, I just want to be back in my old, messy, small, apartment again.”

“I know, love.” Niall said sweetly, leaning closer towards me and placing a small kiss on my lips before pushing my dark brown hair out of my face with his hand.

“Okay everyone,” the boy’s manager began with a warm smile as he walked out of his small private cabin in the front of the private jet we had rented and into the cabin we were in, “Time to go.”

I practically jumped out of my seat, taking Niall with me before following their manager out of the plane once I grabbed my suitcases. He led us to a large black car that looked as though it could comfortably sit all of us and we all piled into the seats after putting our luggage in the trunk. I let out a small sigh of relief as I enjoyed the fact that I actually recognized everything that we were passing by in the car. We pulled up in front of an expensive hotel and I looked at all of the guys in confusion before realizing that none of them made any movement to get out of the expensive car.

“Well, this is my stop,” their manager began as he moved around everyone to get out of the car with his suitcase already in his hands, “Tomorrow morning you all need to be awake and ready to go at ten so please be ready.”

We all nodded our heads and he closed the car door, the chauffer choosing to be polite and wait until he went inside the hotel before he sped away. I cuddled closer into Niall’s side as the chauffer drove us closer and closer to the apartment building that Brianna I lived in, happy to be back in New York after what seemed like so long.

“Awe, I miss when you used to work there.” I said to Brianna, pointing out the small boutique that sat on the corner of one of the long city blocks as I remembered all of the different times that I used her employee discount to purchase whatever I wanted.

“Yeah, and I remember when they found out that you were always using my forty five percent employee discount almost every other day and I almost got fired.” she said, making me roll my eyes at her words even though I knew she was right.

“Looks like we’re here.” Liam said with a smile on his face as the car pulled to a stop, making my smile widen even more than it already had.

Brianna and I let out a small squeal of excitement before we both bolted out of the car and ran to the front door, leaving the guys to bring in all of our bags. We ran up the stairs, knowing full well that the elevator had worked on and off since a week after we moved in and it was usually safer to take the stairs. I shoved the key in the lock, jimmying it enough so that it would open.

“Ugh, the lock is stuck again!” I exclaimed in anger, desperately wanting to get in my messy apartment again.

“Dammit, this is not the time to be screwing around with this fucking lock!” Brianna exclaimed before pushing me aside and turning the lock in a way that apparently only she can, opening the door with a small thud as we were met with the sight of our small entryway the led to our living room on the left and our kitchen on the right with our bedrooms down the long hallway directly in front of us.

We walked into the apartment, both of us walking to the living room and sitting Indian style in front of the huge windows that gave us a gorgeous view of Manhattan at night, the bright building shining in the darkness.

“I think this is what I missed most,” I began without taking my gaze off of the beautiful sight in front of me, “Just sitting here and looking out of the window with you.”

“I remember when we first moved here and our parents thought we were crazy for moving out of the house at such a young age,” my best friend began as she moved to lean her head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on top of hers, “But you just can’t beat this view.”

“Oh god, I can’t even believe we’ve gotten so far since when we first moved in here and started living on our own. It seems so surreal.” I said, knowing that she felt the exact same way if not more about this exact thing.

“Brianna, pick up your side more!” I called to her as we tried to carry the large couch up the stairs by ourselves.

She did as I asked and we were then easily able to carry the couch that weighed as much as if not more than the both of us put together into our new apartment. We placed it in the living room before dragging over the rectangular glass table.

“Well,” my blonde best friend began as she plopped down onto the new couch with a cold beer in her hand and handed me the other one which I happily took even though I wasn’t much of a drinker myself, “We finally did it.”

“Indeed we did. It costs three thousand dollars a month, we both have to work two jobs, and your dad had to pay for the first three months in advance,” I began, watching as she rolled her big blue eyes at my words, “But we finally did it.”

“Maybe one day when I’m rich and famous we won’t have to work so much just to afford this place.” she said in a wishful tone.

“Yeah, but you never have enough balls to get on stage and put yourself out there.” I said as I took the first sip of the cold beer in my hands, cringing slightly as the alcohol ran down my throat.

“Why do I feel like this is leading to something I will not enjoy being a part of?” she asked me as she took a gulp of her beer, draining it down almost halfway.

With a sigh, I moved my hand to my back pocket and pulled out the printed sheet of paper that was in there folded in half before unfolding it and handing it to her. Her eyes read over the paper, her eyes widening as she digested the material that was there.

“Gab,” she began as she handed the sign-up sheet back over to me, “I am not going to do this.”

“Why not?! It’s not even a set thing that they take you in.”

“Exactly. I’m not going to make a fool of myself.”

“All you need to do is fill out this paper, write a small paragraph about why you deserve to have your voice heard, and then in three months go to an audition with an original song.”

“You say that like it’s the easiest thing in the world.” she said, finishing her beer and switching her empty bottle with the practically full one that was in my hand.

“You have three notebooks filled with musical genius that nobody will ever hear unless you do this. Please do it, for me.”

I looked into her eyes, watching as she thought over her options while biting down on the corner of her bottom lip. She let out a small sigh, shaking her head.

“We just graduated from high school a few days ago. We’re going to college in September; I really can’t do something like this right now.”

I rolled my eyes before snatching the paper out of her hands and walking to the kitchen, pulling a blue pen out of one of the shiny black wooden drawers. She let out a groan as I sat down at the island in the kitchen and started filling out the paper in front of me, already knowing all of the medical and personal information due to the fact that I had known her for most of my formative years.

“Should we be worried about the fact that I know your social security number and your mother’s maiden name?” I asked.

“Um, maybe a little bit…” she trailed off before standing up and walking towards me with a now empty bottle of beer in her hands, already having drained it dry.

She sat down next to me at the island and answered the few questions I didn’t know, neither one of us knowing how much the radio station contest would change our lives forever…


“Thank you so much for helping us with the bags,” Louis’ voice began in a clearly sarcastic tone as all of the boys finally made it up the stairs and walked into the apartment, all of their boisterous and loud behaviors quickly pulling me out of my daydream, “It’s not like you two had the most bags or anything.”

“Lou, just shut up and look at the view with us.” I said, still refusing to pull my eyes away from the sight in front of me.

Without even looking at him, I knew that Louis was rolling his blue eyes at my words as I heard him plop himself down onto the comfortable couch. The sound of the TV turning on is what finally pulled me away from my intense stare that I had on the world going on outside my window as I turned around slightly in my seat to look behind me and see that Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch already in their pajamas with their eyes focused on the large flat screen television in front of them that was playing some kind of sports show.

“Where’s Niall?” I asked them as Brianna moved away from me to look behind us as well.

“He was tired,” Zayn began, “I think he went to lie down in your room.”

“Oh, okay.”

Brianna and I stood up, walking towards the living room and sitting down with the rest of the guys on the comfortable couch.

“We should go out,” Brianna began, making all of us look at her in surprise, “What? It’s our first night in New York. We can’t let that go to waste.”

“I guess a night out might be fun.” Louis seconded.

Harry, Zayn and Liam all nodded their heads in agreement before the five of them turned to look at me, me only shaking my head in response and confusing my five closest friends.

“I’m not feeling well.” I told them, lying through my teeth and knowing that all of them other than Brianna believed my lie easily.

“Oh, okay.” Liam said as the five of them stood up.

“If you’re not feeling well, we can stay. We don’t mind staying to take care of you and stuff.” Louis said.

“Yeah, we wouldn’t want you staying here all alone when you’re sick. That’s just cruel.” Harry added with a slight crinkle between his eyebrows.

I shook my head and Brianna caught my eye, the two of us having a silent conversation before she nodded her head and turned towards the four boys next to her. She placed one hand on Zayn’s back and one hand on Harry’s back as she pushed both of them out of the living room and towards the front door.

“Alright guys, let’s go out.” she said as she pushed Harry and Zayn forward with all her might, trying her hardest to get the four boys that apparently worked out a lot out of the house for me.

“Why are you so pushy today?” Zayn’s deeply accented voice whined.

“Literally…”Harry said, trailing off.

“Just get out of the house!” Brianna exclaimed as she tried even harder to push them out.

“Don’t you want to change first and put on one of those short dresses that Harry loves so much?” Liam asked her, making me almost regret the fact that all of the boys knew Brianna and I so well already due to all of the time we spent together.

“Why are you trying to leave so much if your best friend is sick? Aren’t you two usually connected at the hip and willing to do anything for each other?” Louis asked, obviously sensing that something was wrong.

“I’m doing this for her own good!”

“How is you leaving for her own good? Nothing here will make her feel better.”

“All she needs is a good helping of vitamin Niall, now get out!”

With that embarrassing last sentence, she finally managed to push all of them out of the apartment and I felt a bright red blush find its way to my tanned skin once the door was closed. I rubbed my hand with my face before slowly making my way to my bedroom where Niall was sleeping on my bed, looking like a perfect and innocent little angel…but not for long.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, please check out my other One Direction fics and my best friend Gab's stories. All links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Please check out my other Harry Styles fan fiction that is based off of the popular movie 'Beastly' Reverse This Curse