Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Age

“So,” Brianna began as I walked into our apartment with Niall behind me, “How did everything go?”

I shrugged my shoulders instead of answering her as I shrugged out of my jacket and looked over at Niall, knowing that he most likely wanted to tell them the story himself since he seemed pretty excited about it.

“When we got there, I was really nervous. But her mom was the sweetest person in the world and you would never believe what happened after I met her mom!” he exclaimed after he took off his own jacket and placed it on the coat rack, walking over to glass coffee table that Brianna was lying on and sitting own on the couch to talk to her.

“You realized that everyone is Gab’s family forgot to put their glasses on that morning and since all they saw was blonde they assumed it was me?” Brianna said, looking away from the game on Sudoku on her phone for a brief moment.

“Anyway,” Niall began with a playful roll of his eyes and a smile being passed between the two Irish fake blondes in the room, “When we walked into the living room they were watching football and I knew exactly what was going on.”

“So it all went well?” Brianna asked as I walked towards her, sitting down directly on her back since she was lying on her stomach on top of the table anyway.

“It went fantastic, I have to tell you all about it.” I began before looking around and noticing that Louis, Zayn, and Liam were not here.

“Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle got here early to surprise the boys so they went to go pick them up at the airport then they're gonna head to a hotel.” Brianna explained, already knowing what I was wondering about before the words ever left my mouth.

“Where’s Harry?” Niall asked her, probably wondering why the two of them had not taken advantage of having the house all to themselves.

“He wasn’t feeling well so he went to lie down. I should go check on him, actually.” she said, her words making me stand up just long enough for her to pull herself off of the coffee table and begin walking down the hallway.

“She seems a bit down…” Niall said, trailing off slightly and looking into my big dark brown eyes.

“She’s probably just bummed out since Harry isn’t feeling well,” I began even though I knew I was lying through my teeth, “I'm sure she’s just worried about him.”

Niall nodded his head and turned his attention to the TV, clicking the on button that was on the black remote to no avail since it wasn’t turning on anyway. His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as he pressed the button harder

“Niall, maybe it needs batteries.” I suggested in a slow tone as if I was talking to a toddler, a pout forming in Niall’s face when he realized I was most likely right.

“Awe, I don’t feel like searching for batteries right now. I'm just gonna go watch TV in your bedroom.” he said, standing up and walking to my room just down the hall.

With a roll of my eyes, I followed him and sat down on my bed next to him watching as he turned on my TV with ease and put on a show of his choosing.

“Come cuddle with me!” he whined, opening his arms wide for me.

I rolled my eyes at his child like gestures before moving closer to him and allowing his warm arms to gently wrap themselves around my body, my head leaning on his chest and breathing in his intoxicating cologne.

“This is my favorite episode.” I said after a second or two when I finally managed to realize that he had actually put on my favorite episode of the twilight zone even though I was sure I never told him that this was my favorite.

Light snores echoed from the body below me and I craned my neck slightly to see that Niall was somehow already fast asleep in my bed. With a small chuckle and a roll of my eyes, I got out of the bed and carefully walked to the living room to see Brianna sitting on our couch with a pink and white towel wrapped around her body.

“Brianna,” I began, making her dark blue eyes shoot towards me, “What are you doing out here all alone?”

“I could ask you the same thing.” she said with a roll of her eyes before turning her attention back to the TV in front of her where she was watching her favorite movie, Coco Before Chanel.

“Niall fell asleep while we were watching the Twilight Zone.” I answered simply, stepping closer towards her and seeing her wipe away a tear from under her eye, “Sunshine, are you crying?”

“I guess I'm not much of a ray of sunshine in that case, am I?”

“Why are you crying?” I asked her in a concerned tone as I sat down next to her on our couch, putting my body under the blanket and cuddling with the emotional fake blonde that was beside me.

“I'm just a little emotional I guess.”

“Well, that’s complete and total bullshit.” I scoffed out, knowing her well enough to know when she was lying to me, “What’s wrong?”

“I was just reading through some of the things that people post about me on twitter and tumblr. It’s actually kind of harsh if you read through all of it.”

“Why do you let those people get to you?”

“I'm not even sure why I do to be honest with you.” she said with a sigh, pulling her blonde hair into a messy bun as the words left her mouth.

I watched as she leaned forward, picking up a half empty bottle of beer from where it sat on the glass coffee table in front of her next to two other empty bottles.

“I think you should stop drinking.” I said to her, watching as she almost spit out the drink that was in her mouth, “And I don’t mean just right now, I mean for good.”

“I’m sorry, but my mouth was full of beer so I couldn’t really hear you correctly. Did you just say I should stop drinking?”

“Yeah, you're a heavy drinker and you're only seventeen.”

“I'm sorry, I don’t seem to remember you being the one that popped me out of your fun hole seventeen years ago…” she said to me, trailing off slightly.

I rolled my eyes and took the almost empty bottle from her before picking up the other bottles and taking the half full case of beer away from where it sat by her feet. I recycled the bottles that she drank from already and placed the other three bottles of beer in the back of the fridge, making sure to hide them behind other stuff since I knew she would be too lazy to look for it unless she really needed a drink.

“You're such a horrible human being.” she grumbled below her breath even though she had a smile on her face and barely there dimples in her cheeks as I sat down next to her again.

“I know, but you are too young to be drinking like that,” I began as we maneuvered around to cuddle up to each other again like we were before, “And don’t you dare say that age is just a number.”

“I wasn’t going to, besides, technically ‘age’ is just a word anyway.”

“I have known you for years and I still can’t decide whether you're an absolute genius or an absolute lunatic.” I said to her with a smile, a small laugh coming from my lips as the words left my mouth.

“Well, I like to believe that they both kind of go hand in hand.”

“I love you. I hope you’ll always be my best friend.”

“I love you too, princess,” she said, placing a kiss on my forehead before standing up and bringing me with her, “And of course I’ll always be your best friend, I can’t think of anybody else that would ever be willing to deal with my, well, everything.”

“Your everything?” I asked her, not sure what she meant.

“Yeah, in case you haven’t noticed it recently, I'm kind of a handful.”

“Oh, baby, of course I’ve noticed.” I said with a chuckle that made her roll her big blue eyes.

“You’re mean to me…”

I let out a small laugh before placing an overdramatic kiss to her cheek and leaning my head onto my shoulder when I pulled my lips away from her tanned skin.

“You're a hot mess,” I began, making her let out an incredibly overdramatic gasp, “But you're my hot mess and I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“I feel the same way about you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And my second Harry Styles story The Things Left Unsaid

Don’t forget my other Niall Horan story, Sibling Rivalry