Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Severe

When my eyes finally managed to flutter open, I was alone in bed and the only sound in the whole apartment was the loud protests that were currently coming from the living room a few steps away from me. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take my morning shower and get dressed. A few minutes later I walked out of the kitchen

“What do you guys want to do today?” I asked Harry, Brianna, and Niall once I walked into the living room.

Upon hearing no response, I looked at the TV and noticed that they were all sitting on the couch watching a soccer game that they seemed incredibly interested in at the moment. I groaned and asked them the question again, noticing that this time Brianna’s eyes shot towards me.

“We’ll probably do something later, baby.” my best friend said to me before turning her attention back to the television as I walked towards her and sat down on her lap, placing my head in the crook of her neck and moving my feet to Niall's lap.

“Ugh, why can’t we do something now?! This is so boring!” I whined.

“We’re busy at the moment.” Harry said.

“What are you busy with?!”

Brianna sighed and turned off the TV since she knew that it was the only way to get Harry and Niall to pay attention to anything that either one of us would say, making Harry and Niall groan loudly in protest when they realized that the TV was off.

“What do you want to do today, gorgeous?” Brianna asked me, her blue eyes shining up at me.

I bit my lip as I tried to think of the many different things that we could do and when an idea managed to pop into my head I let out a happy squeal of excitement.

“I have the absolute best idea!” I exclaimed as I got off of Brianna’s lap and sat down on the glass coffee table to face everyone.

“What is your fantastic idea?” Niall asked me.

“Let’s go play glow in the dark mini golf!”

Brianna let out an excited squeal and quickly got up to go change into something more suitable.

“Did you just say the magic words or something?” Harry asked with a chuckle even though he was slightly confused as to why his girlfriend ran out of the room.

Brianna walked back into the living room dressed in white and neon colors and she had her car keys in her hand.

“Are we ready to go?!” she exclaimed happily, bouncing around slightly while she pulled on her favorite grey jacket.

“I guess.” I said as I pulled on my own jacket, instantly regretting my words when she rushed us all out of the house and into the elevator.

Thanks to my best friend’s reckless driving, we arrived at our destination in half of the time that it would have ever taken me to get there.

"How exactly is this supposed to work?" Niall asked, making me roll my eyes at his words as I passed him his own putter and an orange ball that would glow in the dark once we entered the room.

"Don’t you guys go golfing all the time?" Brianna asked as she approached Niall and I with a pouting Harry behind her.

"This isn’t the same." Harry whined, toying with his own putter and the neon blue ball in his hand.

"It's just mini golf, Harry," I began with a raised eyebrow, "little kids are here playing. I think you’ll be okay."

The doors opened for us and we stepped through, instantly immersed in the world of black light and neon paint. Brianna let out a small excited squeal, always one to love mini golf for some reason, and she quickly went first. She placed her bright pink ball on the ground and lined herself up to take the shot, getting a hole in one since the first was always the easiest one.

"Yay! I should do this professionally!" she exclaimed happily.

Harry rolled his eyes at his girlfriend’s words and stepped forward to try for his own, completely missing the first time before a rather overdramatic pout formed on his face.

"I-I missed..." he said with his voice trailing off slightly at the end in shock.

"Awe, do you need some help baby?" Brianna asked before walking towards him and wrapping her arms around him from behind, placing her hands over his and helping him.

"I’m pretty sure that is supposed to be the other way around, Brianna." I said to my best friend, watching her roll her pretty blue eyes at me before helping Harry get a hole in one.

“Don’t judge me, Gabriella.” Harry said in the same joking tone that I had just used a second ago.

“I would love to see your boyfriend do any better without your expertise.” Brianna said, climbing onto Harry’s back where she planned to stay until it was her turn to go again.

A cocky smile came onto Niall's face and he stepped forward to take a try at the game himself. He placed his neon colored ball on the floor and a second later tried his hardest to hit it into the first hole where it was supposed to go. After lining himself up, his eyes widened in shock when he missed just like Harry had.

“But, I missed.” he said in a shocked tone as he stared down at the ball that was still in its same position on the floor.

I chuckled and stepped forward towards him, placing my lime green ball on the floor and making the shot myself. I easily got a hole in one and Niall’s blue eyes widened even more than what they already were.

“How did you do that?” he asked me.

“You know, she could show you but it would appear relationships don’t work that way…” Brianna commented, her voice trailing off slightly at the end.

I smiled at her words and went behind Niall the same way that Brianna went behind Harry. I placed my hands over his and helped him better aim up the putter so that he could get it done easier. Eventually we finished the whole game with Brianna coming out in first place with me in second and Harry and Niall tied for last.

“That wasn’t very fair,” Harry said as we walked out of the mini-golf area and into the mall where the rest of the shops were, “I think you guys were cheating.”

“Whenever somebody other than you wins you always assume that they’re cheating, Harold.” I said with a roll of my eyes as Niall's fingers intertwined with mine.

“That’s not very-” Harry began only to be cut off my the loud and obnoxious girly screams that were coming from the inside of a store when the four of us passed by it.

“Oh my god, that’s Niall Horan!” someone yelled, making all of our eyes widen in shock as Niall pulled the hood of his sweater up over his head.

“Should we like sneakily leave or something?” I asked, slightly worried about what could happen if more people recognized any one of us.

“No, I don’t think it’s that severe yet.” Niall said in a small whisper, trying his hardest for people to not recognize his strong Irish accent with the words leaving his mouth.

“Wait, I think that’s Brianna Monroe and Harry Styles!”

“I think it’s pretty severe now…” Brianna said with her words trailing off slightly at the end as the four of us noticed a small group of people quickly growing around us and each one of them was taking pictures of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

Don't forget about She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And my second Harry Styles story The Things Left Unsaid

Don’t forget my brand new Louis Tomlinson story The Birthday Wish