Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Bells

A few months had slowly passed us by after we left New York and I was currently moving my stuff out of Louis' apartment and dragging it down the hallway of the apartment building to Niall's apartment.

"I can't believe you're leaving us." Brianna said in a whining tone as she helped me drag the heavy suitcase with my clothes in it, a collection of items that had practically tripled in size since we arrived here.

"It's not a big deal; I'm just going to be living with Niall. I'll be right down the hall." I said as I opened the door to pull the suitcase in.

"But we've always lived together!"

"Brianna, I'm going to be less than twelve seconds away from you." I said as we pulled the suitcases into the bedroom I would be sharing with Niall.

Brianna pouted but she helped me get the clothes into the closet or dresser where they belonged anyway.

"I'm gonna be all alone with Lou." she said, making me roll my eyes since I knew that her and Louis were very close as friends.

"BriannaAlexzandra, you're going to be fine. Stop whining, you're making me feel bad for moving out."

“You should feel bad! You’re abandoning me!”

“You’ll be fine, Brianna.” I said in a reassuring tone.

“No I won’t, you’re the only one that knows that if it takes me longer than three minutes to untangle something I have a nervous breakdown!”

“Just make sure your ear buds don’t get tangled and I promise you that you’ll be fine.”

“I’m never going to talk to you ever again!” she exclaimed dramatically, sitting down on top of one of my suitcases and making me smile at her child like actions.

“I love you too, blondie.”

She chuckled slightly and reached into the back pocket of her tight skinny jeans to pull out her vibrating cellphone that matched the same phone I had in my own pocket except for the fact that we had different cases.

“I don’t understand why I get so much people hating me online.”

“What do you mean?” I asked her.

“I mean, I have good music taste, I think I’m doing alright with my music career. What more do all of these people want from me?!”

“A hint of sanity.” I said with a roll of my eyes as I continued to put the clothes away.”

“Some people are so fucking demanding…”

She messed around on her cellphone for a little bit more before abruptly standing up, confusing me slightly as she walked over to me.

"I have to go." she began as she moved forward and gave me a quick hug that I happily returned; "Harry and I are going out tonight."

"Please don't get pregnant; I'm really not ready to be an aunt yet." I said, making her roll her blue eyes since I was the only one that knew about her recent pregnancy scare.

"You and I both know that you would have loved a little curly haired baby with pretty eyes to be calling you Auntie Gabie."

I smiled and nodded my head, knowing that she was right.

"You two would have absolutely beautiful children but please use protection."

"Yes mom." she said, walking out of the apartment a second later.

I finished putting the all of the clothes where they belonged and after I cleaned up a little bit I walked out of the apartment that I now shared with Niall and made my way back to Louis' apartment to get the pictures and other things that I had decorating the bedroom.

"Hey! Keep it down in there!" I said, hitting my fist against the wooden door to Brianna's bedroom and knowing that Harry was most likely already in there with her.

At the sound of one of them shushing one another, I smiled slightly and chuckled to myself.

"Wow, my best friend really is a pervert." I said to myself before walking out of the apartment and carefully holding the decorations in my hands.

When I made it back to the spacious apartment that was now my home, I walked around it and placed the few decorations I had around the rooms to make it feel more like home for me.

"Hi gorgeous," Niall's voice began as he walked into the apartment, throwing his keys into the key bowl by the door and closing the door behind him with his foot, "Did you get all of your stuff in yet? "

I nodded my head and walked towards him to place a small kiss to his lips.

"I literally just finished bringing everything in here and decorating a bit. How did the interview go?" I asked, knowing that he, Liam, and Zayn had just gotten back from an interview.

"It went well; the topic of you moving in with me came up."

"Really? How did they know about that yet?" I asked in a confused tone as we walked back to our bedroom and I put more pictures up, “Even Brianna just found out today.”

“Brianna only found out today because you didn’t want to tell her.”

“Um, did you want her to murder you and hide me in her closet?” I asked him, earning a chuckle from him before a thoughtful expression found its way to his face.

"I'm not entirely sure how they found out. They must have heard me talking to one of the guys about it or something." he said before pausing for a quick second, "How did Brianna take the news, by the way?"

"Well, thanks to Harry, she seems to be coping." I said, watching as Niall's face scrunched up slightly and a shudder ran through his thin body when he realized what exactly it was that I was alluding towards.

"Oh," he began slowly, "Gab, by any chance, do you happen to need help coping with anything?"

“Must everything lead to sex with you?” I asked with a chuckle as I moved down to be on my knees so that I could close the suitcases and later place them in the closet where they belonged.

“Well, you are already on your knees…”

“Niall!”

“Okay, I'm sorry. I’ll be good now.”

"What are we going to do today?" I asked him, dramatically throwing myself onto the bed and earning a chuckle from Niall who threw himself onto the bed beside me.

"We can go out for pints later." he suggested, making me chuckle.

"You always want to go for pints." I said to him with a roll of my eyes.

"What else could we do?"

"I'm sure together can think of something else."

"Can we please have sex?" he asked with a pout on his lips that made me smile before I moved forward and placed a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sore." I said to him, my lips moving against his since I was still incredibly close to him.

"Wow, was I that good last night?" he said in a cocky tone.

"Don't get so cocky Mr. Horan."

He chuckled slightly and moved closer to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and cuddled closer into him.

"We can do whatever you want to do, just no sex tonight."

"Can I suggest something?"

"I suppose..." I said to him, trailing off slightly since I was curious as to what he could have had in mind.

"Let's go get married."

"What?!" I exclaimed, pulling away from him.

"We'll bring the guys, Brianna, Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie. That's all we need."

"Niall, this is incredibly serious. Have you stopped and thought this through?"

"I've been thinking about this since we got back from New York. I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't you want a big white wedding?" I asked, knowing that Brianna would absolutely kill me if she knew I didn't take part in a huge ceremony that she planned for me.

"We can do the big white wedding later on. For now, let's just make it official."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, hoping that he wouldn't regret this in the morning when he realized what happened.

"Of course I am. Well, unless you think you won't love me know the morning." he said nervously, biting into his bottom lip as he waited for my response.

I smiled and moved closer to him to place my lips against his in a small, loving kiss. When I pulled away from him I examined the worried look on his face for a second before nodding my head.

"Let's go get married."

"I'll go get Zayn and Liam."

"I'll go see if Harry and Brianna are ready to get out of that bedroom."

"Gabriella, are we really going to do this?" Niall asked me, his voice almost sounding like he couldn’t believe this was happening yet based off of the tone in his voice I could tell that he couldn't be happier.

"Of course we are." I said.

We both got off of the bed and before we walked out of the bedroom, I placed a passionate kiss to his lips that left me wanting more.

"Thank you." he said, confusing me as we made our way out of our apartment.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For agreeing to marry me and making me the happiest person in the world."

"Oh Niall," I began with a chuckle in my tone since I knew he would not be happy with what I was about to say to him, "You're the one that I should be thanking. You're probably going to get beaten up by Brianna for not asking if you can have my hand in marriage."

"Aren't guys usually supposed to ask the girl’s father?"

I nodded my head and watched Niall's eyebrows furrow together in confusion slightly.

"Traditionally, guys ask their girlfriend's father. In our world, my best friend is the one that you have to worry about."

Niall groaned and I laughed at him slightly before walking into the apartment that Brianna was sharing with Louis. Brianna and Harry were sitting on the couch, cuddling up together and watching a movie on the large television in the living room.

"Why do you look so suspicious?" Brianna asked me, getting straight to the point the second she saw the expression on my face.

"Brianna, Harry," I began, pausing slightly to think about how to properly word this, "Niall and I are getting married..."

"That’s a little strange because I don’t remember saying that this was allowed..." she said, moving away from her boyfriend to sit up straight next to him.

"We're just doing a small ceremony."

"Okay, I'll help you plan some stuff in the morning." she said, moving back into Harry's still-open arms.

"Actually, we're planning on getting married today."

“Harry,” Brianna began, “Which one is a longer jail sentence, premeditated murder or heat of passion?”

“Premeditated…” Harry answered, trailing off slightly at the end as he looked at his girlfriend with a confused expression on his face.

“Good, then I won’t think about it. I’ll just go do it!” she said, standing up and rushing out of the door and towards Liam’s apartment where she knew she would find Niall.

“Shouldn’t we stop her? She just threatened to kill your fiancé.” Harry said to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the couch next to him, looking to the television to see that they were watching Pocahontas.

“Nah, I'm sure she won’t hit him too hard.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And my second Harry Styles story The Things Left Unsaid

Don’t forget my brand new Louis Tomlinson story The Birthday Wish