Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Flowers

"So Harold," I began in a joking tone as I turned slightly to face him, "What are your intentions with my best friend?"

"When I met her parents they didn't ask me questions like that." he said with a roll of his eyes, looking away from the television and towards me.

"I'm not her parents."

"My intentions are unknown. We really do care for each other but we're taking it slow."

"How slow could you be taking it if you guys have sex like three times a day?"

“Well, maybe we’re not taking it that slow I guess.”

I chuckled slightly before I realized that I was close friends with all of the boys except for Harry for some strange reason.

“Harry,” I began, “Why aren’t we close friends?”

“Because you’ve hated me since the day you found out that I have sex with your best friend on a regular basis.” he said, shrugging his shoulders as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“We need to change that.”

“You want me to stop having sex with Brianna?!”

“That’s not what I meant. Well, it would be nice if you two were able to keep away from each other for more than five minutes. What I meant was that you and I should be closer friends.”

“I would like that.”

A loud crash from a close apartment interrupted our conversation and we both looked in the direction that the noise came from, noticing for the first time that the door was open.

"Should we go check what that noise was?" Harry asked me, his voice telling me that he didn’t really want to get off of the comfortable couch.

"Well, it might mean that Brianna actually did manage to kill Niall and she could be trying to hide the body right now so maybe we shouldn’t get involved." I said.

There was another crash, Harry and I looking at each other a second later.

“And now she killed Liam because he got involved.” I said.

A third loud crash from the apartment made Harry chuckle.

“Now I suppose she realized that Zayn was there as well and she’s getting rid of the witness.” he said, making me smile slightly.

I sighed and I stood up with Harry following me in the direction the crash came from. We walked into the apartment to see Niall and Brianna beating each other up with pillows in an extreme pillow fight that involved jumping over furniture and throwing random objects at each other while Liam and Zayn sat on the couch, watching the television in front of them and acting as if what was going on in the room was a normal occurrence.

“What exactly is going on in here?” I asked the two blondes, making them both stop in their tracks to look at Harry and I.

“Weren’t you about to kill him?” Harry asked Brianna, his voice sounding as confused as I felt.

“We got distracted.” Brianna said.

"We put aside our differences for a few minutes." Niall said, going along with what Brianna had just told me.

“Why are you guys acting like this is normal?” Harry asked Liam and Zayn, making the two of them look away from the television briefly.

“This is normal.” Zayn said, his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

“Yeah, it’s just that usually Gab is the one that is fighting with Brianna.” Liam seconded, turning back to the show in front of him.

"Okay," I began with a sigh as I ran a hand through my hair, "Did you guys all forget that Niall and I are getting married in less than twelve hours?"

"What if this is how we choose to celebrate the good news?" Brianna said, placing the throw pillow back on the couch beside Zayn where it belonged.

"Brianna, please go sit somewhere and look pretty until I need you," I began slowly, "Let's call the girls then. We could tell them to meet us there."

Liam and Zayn nodded their heads before they each took out their phone to text their girlfriend and it was then that I noticed someone was missing from our happy group of friends.

"Where's Louis?" I asked, wondering for the first time why I haven't seen him all day.

"He spent the night at Eleanor's flat." explained Brianna.

"I sent him a text telling him and El where they should meet us later." Liam said, as always being ahead of the game with everything that was going on.

I nodded by head as Liam and Zayn both stood up, the six of us walking out of the apartment a second later. As the boys hurried to the chapel to meet everyone there, Brianna and I walked down the London streets looking into the many expensive boutiques. She intertwined her fingers with mine and I could tell that she was very emotional right now.

"Talk to me." I said to her, hoping it would be enough to get her to spill everything that was on her mind.

"Are you sure you're making the right choice here? I just don't want you time regret this is in the morning."

"I know that it's a little impulsive, but I don't think I’ve never been more sure of anything else in my life."

She sniffled slightly and used the fingers on her right hand that was not linked with mine to wipe away at the tears under her big blue eyes.

"Please don’t cry. You know that if you cry then I’ll start to cry." I said, pulling her into a huge even though we were standing in the middle of the crowded sidewalk right in front of a bridal shop.

"I feel like I'm losing you a lot faster than I would like to." she said, walking her arms tightly around my middle.

"You know that if you were a boy we would have eloped years ago, but you're my best friend instead and I'll always love you."

"I love you too." she said before noticing that we had reached our destination finally, "Are you ready to get your wedding dress?"

I nodded my head happily and we walked inside with her hand in mine.

"Hi, how may I help you?" a kind woman asked us as we walked in.

"Um, I'm getting married in about three hours and I need a wedding dress." I said, biting down nervously on the corner of my lip.

"Oh my. Well, What's the price range?" she asked.

"There is no price range. She can get whatever she wants, I'll pay for it." Brianna said without a second thought, making my eyes widen.

"Brianna, you don't have to do that for me."

"You're depriving me of planning a huge wedding for you. At least let me buy you a perfect dress."

I sighed but nodded my head since I knew there was no point in arguing with her and she would most likely end up winning. The shop assistant led us to the dressing room and Brianna helped her pick out a large assortment of dresses that I was then told to try on.

"Oh my gosh," Brianna began when I walked out of the dressing room with one of the white dresses on, "That's the dress. Don't even try on the other ones."

"Brianna, this is the most expensive dress in the pile you gave me." I said with a sigh as I turned around to look into the mirror and look at the stunning gown.

"Gabriella, we're getting you the dress." she began before turning to the shop assistant, "Can we see the veil that matches this dress?"

"The veil would cost an extra thousand..." she said, probably knowing who Brianna was but still not believing that she could afford all of this.

"I didn't ask how much it costs."

The shop assistant’s eyes widened and she walked away to get the veil. With a sigh that brought her attention back towards me, I looked at Brianna with a raised eyebrow.

"This really is not all necessary." I said, trailing off slightly at the end.

"Think of it as a wedding gift from Harry and I." she said, making me roll my eyes since I was one of the few people that knew that the two of them were currently sharing a bank account.

I walked to the dressing room and carefully took off the dress, walking back out to see Brianna looking at the veil the shop assistant had brought out for her to see.

"We'll take it and the dress, we'll also take two pairs of those heels that you were showing me before."

"Two pairs?" I asked Brianna as I handed the woman my dress.

"I'm allowed to look pretty too."

An idea popped up into my head and I walked towards my best friend, sitting down on the white couch beside her. I took her hands in mine and let out a deep breath before beginning.

"Brianna, I was thinking, and I wanted to know if you would like to give me away at the wedding."

Her eyes widened and tears stringed at the corners of her blue eyes as she eagerly nodded her head and threw her arms around me with her long blonde curls flying all over the place.

"Is everything alright?" the shop assistant asked us as she slowly approached us with all my items in their proper bags or boxes.

"She just asked me to give her away at her wedding!"

The woman nodded her head and simply placed the items down on the couch next to us. When the time came for us to be at the chapel, I was nervously pacing back and forth in front of the large closed doors since it was slowly nearing towards the time for me to walk down the aisle towards Niall.

“Can you please stop pacing? You're making me nauseous watching you go back and forth.” Brianna said with a whine.

“I’m nervous, Brianna!” I said, yelling slightly.

She walked over to me and pulled the veil over my face, making my heart speed up even more since I knew what was about to happen.

“Just look at Niall when those doors open, okay?” she said.

I nodded my head, not trusting my own voice to say anything. She moved towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek before wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

“I love you so much. If Niall breaks your heart I’m going to kill him.” she said, making me chuckle slightly.

I smiled and as the traditional bridal march started, the heavy doors were pulled open by someone standing on the other side. I did as Brianna suggested and kept my gaze focused on Niall with my arm linked with Brianna’s. When I stood in front of Niall, I hugged my crying best friend one more time before she walked towards where Harry sat on one of the church pews and Niall grabbed both of my hands in his. The vows passed through faster than anything else I had ever experienced in the world and a second later, the life-changing words left our lips.

“Do you, Niall Horan take Gabriella Warren to be your lawfully wedded wife?” Niall was asked.

“I do.” Niall said with a happy smile etched on his face so widely that it looked as though his face must have hurt.

“And do you, Gabriella Warren take Niall Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?” he asked me.

“I do!” I said eagerly, wiping the happy tears away from my eyes and nodding my head as the words left my mouth.

Niall smiled and I felt my smile widen as well.

“You may now-” he was cut off when I jumped up, wrapping my legs around Niall’s waist and smashing my lips onto his roughly as I threw my bouquet somewhere behind me, “-Well I guess you don’t need my permission.”

When Niall and I finally managed to muster up enough strength to pull away from each other – and I was set firmly on the floor on my own two feet – we were swiftly congratulated by our closest friends. I looked around, curious as to who had managed to catch the bouquet that I threw behind me only to see Brianna holding it in her hands with Harry’s arms wrapped around her middle from behind as they talked to Zayn and Perrie.

“So, Mr. Horan,” I began once Niall and I were in his car about half an hour after we were married, “What exactly was it that made you want to marry me so much in the first place?”

“Actually, Mrs. Horan,” he began in the same joking tone, “I guess it all started when I fell madly in love with you.”

“Oh, so the day we met?”

“Basically.” said Niall with a small chuckle in his voice.

“Seriously, you could have any person in the world and you chose me. Why?”

“Do you really want to know the truth?”

“Yes!” I said with a groan.

“I guess there’s something special about your, well, everything. You’re perfect to me.”

“I love you.” I said to him, moving closer towards him and placing a kiss on his cheek.

With a smile, he stopped at the red traffic light and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet and loving kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER :'(

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Or, just look at my entire One Direction collection