Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

London

My fingers flipped through the pages of the book as we glided effortlessly in the air, sitting in the private jet that the boys were somehow able to afford for us to travel from New York to London.

“I’m so bored.” Harry groaned from where he sat across from me, nudging Liam in an attempt to annoy him so that he would have something to do.

“Why don’t you go to sleep or something,” Zayn suggested, “By the time you wake up, we’ll be there already.”

“I can’t sleep on a plane! Who sleeps on planes anyway? That’s absolutely ridiculous.” Harry whined, sounding more like an eight year old then an eighteen year old.

Liam, Zayn, Niall and I all looked up from what we were doing and looked to the sleeping forms on the other side of the plane. Brianna's sleeping form sat next to the snoring Louis as they cuddled together slightly on the seats, their arms wrapped around each other with a grey blanket that Liam had been smart enough to bring draped over their bodies.

“Are you sure about that?” Niall began, “Because your boyfriend and the girl you wish was your girlfriend both seem pretty content sleeping in that corner.”

Everyone but Harry burst out laughing as Harry’s cheeks reddened slightly as he looked over at Brianna and Louis with jealousy in his eyes, the two of them had become the closest of friends due to their similar personalities. It was definitely amazing how close Brianna and I had gotten to the boys in the month it took her to write sixteen songs, record twelve of them, have her first photo shoot, and release her first music video.

“Alright, let’s all leave Harry alone before he does something stupid and gets arrested for statutory rape.” Zayn said in his thick accent, reminding the now-groaning Harry that Brianna was still just seventeen since her birthday was at the end of December.

"I'm starving!" Niall said from where he sat next to me, making me turn my attention away from the book in my hands.

"You're always hungry Niall." I said to him.

"You know that's not true, Gab." he whined, making Harry, Liam, Zayn, and I all look at him in disbelief.

"I've only known you for a month and I know it's true." I said, causing everyone to laugh before starting up pointless conversation again.

"Gab," Liam began, making me look up from my book, "What did you want I be when you were younger? Dream-wise that is."

I bit my lip, thinking hard about what to say to him.

"When I was younger I always wanted to be a criminal minds analysis for the FBI. I was planning on majoring in psychology." I explained, watching the four pairs of eyes that were watching me intently widen.

"Why didn't you go to school for it?" Harry asked me, making me shrug my shoulders.

"We finished high school pretty recently and we had most of our credits that we didn't done already so we were able to take a year off from school. It's only the middle of October now so we have a few more months to go."

"What book are you reading?" Zayn asked curiously, always one to have a book in his hands just like me.

I blushed and close the book before putting it in my bag as I shook my head.

“It’s really just nothing; honestly it’s not even that interesting. I doubt you’d like it.” I rambled, knowing that if he would it interesting he would want to borrow it when I was finished reading it like he has done many times before.

"Well, now that we know you don’t want to tell us, you absolutely need to tell us." Niall said his Irish accent thick.

The blush on my tanned skin deepened and I ran a hand through my long dark brown hair. Niall stretched his limbs out and before I knew it, my bag was in his hand and Zayn was taking the book out.

"You guys really don't even look at it." I stuttered out, incredibly embarrassed.

"Fifty Shades of Grey," Zayn began as he read the title before his eyes widened when he realized what it was, "You're really reading Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Yes I am," I said as I snatch the book back from him, "And in my defense, not only is it actually a really good book once you ignore the fact that they are basically having sex in every chapter, but it's not even mine anyway."

"Yeah," Niall began, "I'm sure you're holding it for a friend. Do you have any drugs in there you just so happen to be holding for a friend as well?"

"Wow, you’re so funny Niall.” I began sarcastically, knowing that he found teasing me incredibly entertaining, “But, honestly, she read them all and said I would like them so I just figured I should give them a try."

"Who said this, exactly?" Liam asked even though they all most likely knew Brianna was the one who had them.

"Brianna, she just finished reading the last part actually." I explained, happy that it didn’t go nearly the way I thought it would have gone.

"Did she..." Harry trailed of in a tone that let me know whatever he was thinking was far from innocently starting a book club.

Niall threw one of the small pillows that were failing at making us more comfortable at Harry, making him turn to look back at us.

"What was that for?" Harry asked with a slight frown on his face.

"You're trying to corrupt my best friend." I said.

“Her underage best friend.” Zayn added.

“Her underage best friend that’s our opening act.” Niall said, only adding to the point we were trying to get through Harry’s thick skull.

“Let’s not forget that she’s also a pretty good friend to all of us,” Liam stated as he wrapped an arm around Harry that only meant a ‘Daddy Direction’ speech was coming his way, “Just keep in mind that anything that goes on between the two of you shouldn’t be just a one night thing.”

“Why are you all talking so loud?! I’m trying to sleep over here!” Brianna said with a groan as she ripped Louis’s shoe off his foot and chucked it towards the five of us, the shoe falling to the floor with a low thud as all of us burst out laughing and succeeded in waking up Louis.

“Where’s my shoe?” Louis muttered, making everyone’s laughing increase before Harry threw the shoe over to Louis.

Brianna rolled her eyes and stood up to stretch out her sore, unused muscles as her shirt went up slightly to reveal her pierced belly button.

“Why does even your belly button ring have to be provocative?” I joked as she simply shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m just happy nobody has asked me to take it out yet like they did with the other one.” she said before pulling her shirt down slightly so that only a small sliver of skin was visible between the waist of her favorite jeans and the hem of her shirt.

“What other one?” Liam asked curiously, looking between Brianna and I.

“Oh, I used to have my tongue pierced,” she began as Harry’s jaw dropped before he quickly collected himself, “But, one day when I was recording they asked me to take it out because apparently it messed with the way I sound.”

“We will be landing soon…” a voice trailed off, making everyone take their seat again.

When the jet had landed, we all got out and were met with a crowded airport.

“Why is it so crowded in here?” I wondered aloud before seeing a girl that looked to be no older then the age of thirteen holding a sign that said Louis, I love carrots too!

I felt my eyes widened and I turned to see that my six friends were already surrounded by security, something that made me feel a little left out since I did not have a body guard of my own. We were led out of the airport and into a limo that was waiting outside for us.

“I just realized we have no idea where we’re staying.” Brianna said, making my eyes widen when I realized she was right.

“I am a horrible manager.” I groaned as I buried my face in my hands upon realizing that I had forgotten to reserve a hotel suite for the two of us to share.

“It’s not a big deal; you can always stay with one of us.” Liam suggested, making all the boys nod their head.

“Do any of you guys even have the extra space?” Brianna asked the five boys, toying with the necklace around her neck that matched mine.

The boys all looked around, Louis smiling brightly at the two of us.

“Actually, now that Harry here felt the need to move out I have two spare bedrooms that would love to be the home to the two most attractive girls in all of London.” Louis said, making Brianna and I chuckle as we nodded our head.

Liam told the driver to head to Louis’s ‘flat’ and soon we were on our way down the streets of England, a wide smile embedded on my face. I felt as though it was only seconds but, in reality, a week had gone by since we arrived in London. I tossed and turned in Louis’s guest room as I attempted to go back to sleep.

“Bro,” I heard a girly voice begin as someone’s small hand shook my shoulder.

I waved them away with a groan only for their hand to return.

“Bro, bro wake up. C’mon dude! Wake up BooBear!” the voice said again.

I groaned and opened one of my dark brown eyes, covering my other eye with the olive green blanket that was wrapped around my tanned body. Brianna was standing in front of me in what appeared to be nothing but leopard print boy shorts, a black bra, and a long white t-shit that went to just three inches under her butt.

“What could you possibly want at…” I began before stopping to check the clock on my phone that I had finally adjusted to accommodate the time difference, “At three in the fucking morning?”

“Dude,” she began before getting on the bed to the point that she was practically straddling me. she reached to the other side of the bed and before I knew it, a black frying pan was in her hands, “I made pancakes. Do you want some?”

“You made pancakes at three in the morning?” I asked her with an eyebrow raised as I carefully pulled my body up to the point that I was balancing myself on my elbows.

“Yeah, I’m not used to this time zone yet. Get out of bed and eat pancakes with me, kind sir.” Brianna said to me, making me wonder why I chose to have someone that wakes me up almost every morning incredibly early as my very best friend.

I rolled my eyes and turned back on my side before placing one of the many plush pillows on my head as I closed my big, dark brown eyes.

“Please get out and let me sleep a little more.” I mumbled into the pillow that I pressed my face into.

I heard Brianna let out a small and frustrated groan as she stood up and made her way back to the kitchen with the handle of the frying pan held firmly in her hand. I sighed as I moved around to get comfortable on the bed, my muscles setting back into place as I slowly began to slip back into the deep slumber I craved only to be pulled abruptly out of my comfort due to the eerie quiet that echoed throughout the apartment.

“Why is it so quiet?” I wondered out loud to myself, knowing full well that sharing an apartment with Louis and Brianna never had a dull moment.

I stayed quiet myself, listening to the sounds of the walls around me. Louis’s snores were almost non-existent which could only mean he had rolled over in his deep sleep and was sleeping on his left side. There was no sound coming from anywhere that let me know Brianna was here, something that sent slight shivers of fear through my body as I pondered where she could possibly be. Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall all have their own separate apartments on this floor as well so it wasn’t a far-fetched idea for her to be visiting one of them.

“I really hope this isn’t a low budget murder scene.” I said to myself as I pulled open the door to the bedroom I had claimed as my own before walking down the hallway and to the kitchen, passing Louis’s room, and Brianna’s room that was apparently once Harry’s.

I walked into the kitchen and felt my head tilt to the side slightly in confusion as I wondered where Brianna could be considering the clean, quiet kitchen showed no sign of her existence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, where could Brianna be?????

Please do me a huge favor and comment, subscribe, and recommend. I'm sure all of you already know this so I don't have to say it but please check out some of my other stories. Also, give my best friend's Niall Horan story a chance, it's amazing. All links are below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who is NEW to Mibba

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fics One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance