Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Interviews

I waited around for Brianna, knowing that I would not be able to go back to sleep unless I knew where she was or at least that she was safe. I sat down on the couch in the living room, flipping through the channels and looking for something semi interesting to watch. The doorknob slowly turned and Brianna stepped through, her hair in a neat ponytail instead of the messy braid it was in before.

"Hey," I began as she walked over to me, "where did you go off to?"

"I was," she began, clearly struggling to the right word, "hanging out with Harry for a bit. Why do you ask? I thought you were going back to sleep."

"Brianna, you would tell me if there was anything going in between you and Harry wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would, I tell you everything." she said in a tone that made me believe there was more going on between her and Harry then what she was telling me.

"I just don't think he's a good guy." I told her.

"He’s just a friend," she defended, "An incredibly attractive, sexy, British, friend that I may or may not feel the need to rip off his pants."

I started laughing and Brianna merely shot me a bright smile that let me know she understood that I was just looking out for her.

"You're too much." I said, nudging her playfully.

"Gab, you would tell me if there was something going on between you and someone else, right?"

I felt my eyebrows furrow together in confusion as my head tilted slightly to the side.

"Sweetie," I began, "What are you talking about?"

"I think a certain Mr. Niall Horan likes you." she said, biting her lip when she was done.

"Brianna-Alexzandra Bridgette Olivia Monroe!" I began, using her full name that very few people knew, "Dear God, you have a long name."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"My mom must have thought she wasn't going to have any other kids after me so she used all the names." she told me, slightly distracting me from the task at hand.

"Anyway," I began in an attempt to get back to what we were talking about before, "You know I don't feel that way for Niall."

"Well if that's not a lie then I'm a natural blonde."

"Brianna!"

"What? You know I'm beginning to think you have some weird fetish for blonde people that are Irish." she said, teasing me and making me roll my eyes.

"You're only half Irish." I reminded.

"Gabriella," she began in a serious tone that she rarely used, "You like Niall."

She stood up and walked to the kitchen, making me groan since I knew I had lost this fight. I turned my attention back to the TV where they were giving a marathon of 'True Ghost Stories.' Brianna rummaged around the kitchen and by the look of the ingredients she had out, I knew she was making blueberry muffins.

Her musical voice started singing 'As Long As You Love Me,' a song that she refused to admit that she was in love with. I stood up from where I sat and walked to the kitchen, deciding to help her bake.

"Hey best friend." I said in a playful voice, watching her roll her big blue eyes.

"Hey gorgeous." she replied as I moved to mix in the blueberries with the batter.

"You know," I began after a moment of silence apart from the snores still coming from Louis' room, "When we met, I never expected you to be the type of person that bakes."

"What did you expect me to be, the type of person that breaks my guitar over someone's head?"

"Sort of." I replied with a smile, watching her gasp and her eyes widen.

"Gabie!" she whined, dragging out the 'a' longer then she needed to.

I chuckled and we both put the two trays of muffins in the oven to bake.

"Good morning, my beautiful roommates." Louis' voice said.

Brianna and I both turned to see Louis walking towards us with his shirt off and his pajama bottoms hanging low on his hips.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked him as he gave us both an over dramatic kiss on te cheek.

"Early," Louis began, confused, "It's eight. We need to go shoot for the new video in about an hour and after that we have an interview."

"Oh, so you're leaving us here all alone?" Brianna jokingly asked.

"Of course not, you two are both coming! Go start getting ready." Louis said, waving his hand towards us in a gesture for us to rush to get ready.

I opened my mouth to talk when the door opened to reveal Harry, Niall and Liam. They were all dressed and ready to take on the day.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, wondering why he was the only one not here yet.

"Why, are we not good enough for you?" Niall asked, feigning anger.

Brianna simply shrugged her shoulders at the same time that Zayn stepped through the doorway, his hair already perfect.

"Lou," Liam began, already using his 'Daddy Direction' voice, "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm waiting for them to feed me." Louis said simply, gesturing to Brianna and I.

"Oh my god, the muffins!" Brianna exclaimed upon realizing that they should have been done by now.

She opened the oven and I helped her take out the two large trays, letting out a small relieved sigh when I noticed that they were not burned.

"I didn't know you could bake." Niall said happily with his blue eyes wide.

Brianna nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"It’s one of the only things I'm actually good at." she said as we placed the trays on the kitchen counter to cool off.

"Don't touch them until they cooled off little bit, we need to go get ready." I said as we stepped away from the trays full of fresh baked blueberry muffins.

"Don't worry, we'll be good." Louis said.

"C'mon Louis!" I called upon realizing that he also needed to get ready.

Louis groaned but stood up and walked to his room to get ready as well. I took a quick shower, washing my hair as well and allowing it to revert to its normal curly locks. I wrapped a towel around myself when I was done and walked back to my bedroom, getting dressed once I was done drying off. I dried my hair slightly and put it in a long side braid.

"Gab," Brianna's voice began as she stepped into my room without knocking, something that was a common occurrence between the two of us, "Are you done getting ready?"

"I just need to do my makeup and then I'm done." I told her, noticing that for the first time in a long time she was ready before me.

Brianna nodded her head and walked out, leaving me to lightly line my eyes with the black eyeliner and apply a small amount of mascara. I walked back to the living room to see that Louis had just finished getting ready and was shoving a muffin in his mouth.

"I can't believe Brianna was ready before you." Niall said, playfully teasing Brianna and I.

I rolled my eyes and Brianna shoved Niall as we all walked out of the apartment. We piled into Louis' car, Brianna sitting on Harry's lap and me sitting on Liam's.

"Dude," Brianna began, "I think next time we should just tell them to send a car."

We all nodded our heads in agreement, feeling slightly cramped in Louis' car even though we had found a way to make it work. When Louis stopped the car outside of a large building, we all slid out of our seats.

"Hey Gab." Niall said, his shoulder nudging mine playfully as we walked in the front of our friends.

"Hey Nialler, what's up?"

"I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the movies or something later." he suggested in a hopeful tone.

"I'd love to, uh what movie would you like to see?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders as we walked stepped into the room where they would be shooting their new music video for 'Little Things.'

"Thank goodness you guys are here," someone began as she rushed over to where the seven of us stood, "You're a little late so we need to start the interview first and we'll film as much as we can later."

The boys all nodded their heads and were rushed into hair and makeup. Brianna and I stood by the said as we watched the five boys being pushed onto the stage to begin their interview.

"So," the fake blonde with a fake bust began, "Before we even begin, tell us about the new opening act you have joining your tour."

"Well," Liam began, "Her name is Brianna Monroe and she is incredibly talented."

"She won a competition back in New York but she didn't even know that the prize was to go on tour with us and bring a friend with you." Louis explained.

"Yeah, she also had a month to record an album and film a music video." Zayn added.

"Yup, so for now the two American beauties are staying with me in my flat." Louis said with a wide smile on his face.

The 'blonde' nodded her head and turned her attention to Harry and Niall because they were the only two that had not said anything.

"Why are they two of you being so quiet?" the blonde asked, attempting to press her fake chest together to get Harry's attention.

"Oh my god, do you see this whore?!" Brianna said to me, making me chuckle.

Harry and Niall simply shrugged their shoulders and Brianna and I watched as Louis chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling over there, Louis?" the fake blonde asked.

"They want to do naughty things to them." Louis said, making both Zayn and Liam burst out in laughter with Niall and Harry both blushed slightly.

"Don't say that, it's illegal!" Harry said in his slow, deep voice that Brianna found 'incredibly attractive.'

"You don't care." Zayn said.

"Why is it illegal?" the interviewer asked them.

"Brianna, the attractive blonde that Harry is absolutely infatuated with, is only seventeen." Liam explained, "Gabriella's eighteen but Niall's just too shy to make a move."

"Ugh, Liam!" Niall and Harry said at the same time.

"At least they didn't drag us on stage or anything like that." I said to Brianna, watching as Brianna nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh god, that would have definitely been a sight to see." Brianna said.

"Actually," Louis began in a tone that made me believe I would not like what he was about to say, "would you like to meet them? We dragged them along with us."

Brianna and I both groaned knowing that Louis had heard us and now felt the need to torture us.

"Oh, bring them out here." the woman said, slightly disappointed now that she didn’t have the boys to herself as she plastered a fake smile on her face.

Brianna and I walked onto the stage, holding each other’s hand with small smiles on our faces. The crowd clapped and cheered and I sat down next to Brianna who was sitting next to Louis.

"Well, why don't you girls introduce yourselves." the woman suggested.

"I'm Gabriella." I said happily with a smile on my face.

"So you're Brianna then?" the interviewer asked my bored best friend who sat beside me.

"Clearly." Brianna responded curtly, flipping a piece of her long blond hair over her shoulder.

'This was going to be a long interview.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, recommend, and subscribe. Also please check out some of my other stories and my best friends stories. She has two Niall Horan stories and they are both fantastic so I suggest you all check them out.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who is NEW to Mibba

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.