Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Locked Doors

Our large group of friends never seemed to be separated from each other for very long. Brianna, Harry, Zayn and I were crowding up Zayn's previously neat flat as we sat by his large television in his large living room watching a movie Harry had chosen. Liam, Louis and Niall were in Niall’s flat helping him pick out something to wear. I was nervously waiting for Niall who was supposed to pick me up so we could go to the movies like we planned when he finished on the phone with his mom in a few minutes and he finished getting ready.

I sighed as I bit my lip and ran a hand through my brown hair nervously, hoping that what I was wearing now that I had changed after the interview was enough for the date we had planned. I heard my blonde-haired best friend chuckle from where she sat beside me and I inwardly groaned knowing that she caught me.

"Someone’s nervous about tonight..." she trailed off as she nudged my playfully with a smile, knowing that one of the boys would ask her what she was talking about.

“Nervous?” Harry’s deep voice asked.

“What are you nervous about?” Zayn asked, looking away from his iPhone where he was replying to the text his girlfriend had sent him just a few minutes ago.

“She has a movie date with a certain blonde Irishman we all know and love.” Brianna said, ruffling my thick, straightened hair that took her over an hour to do.

I moved my hand to fix my hair and felt her body rumble with chuckles again.

“It’s not even a date.” I grumbled below my breath, turning my attention back to my newly painted finger nails that matched my pastel pants I borrowed from Brianna.

“It’s Niall,” Harry began, making me notice for the first time of the night that he was sitting next to Brianna, “It’s always a date.”

Everyone chuckled but me as my own tanned face turned a deep red that clearly showed my obvious embarrassment.

The door opened and Louis stepped through, nudging Liam playfully as he went and both boys were followed by Niall. I felt my painted lips curve into an unexpected smile when I saw him and his braces lined teeth smiled back at me when his pretty blue eyes met my dark brown ones.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked shyly, kicking the air with his sneaker-covered feet nervously as he did so.

I nodded my head happily and stood up; walking over to him as I grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair Zayn was sitting on in the process.

"Use protection!" Harry called as we walked out.

"Why," I could hear Brianna begin as she defended me, "Your mom clearly didn't."

Everyone erupted in loud laughs and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing as well, noticing that Niall was doing the same.

"So," Niall began as we walked down the street and the cold London air hit us, "What movie do you want to see? Unless you don't want to see a movie, we could go out to eat or something, there's a fair not too far from here so we could also go to that or we could-"

"Niall," I began, successfully cutting off his adorable nervous ramblings with a smile on my face, "Let's go to the movie."

He nodded his head and his left hand reached down to hold onto my right one as our fingers laced together effortlessly. We walked to the theater and I struggled to keep my breathing under control. When the theater came into my sight, we walked in and Niall paid for us to see Sinister.

"I'm starving," Niall said, not surprising me in the least, "What do you want?"

We got in line and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I’ll be good with just popcorn and a slushee." I said.

He nodded his head and when we were in the front, I knew the cashiers jaw was about to drop when she heard the presumably large amount of food that Niall most likely wanted.

"Hi, how can I help you?" the cashier said with a bored expression on her face as she smacked her gum and twirled a piece of her fake blonde hair.

"Hi," Niall began, his Irish brogue catching her attention instantly, "I need a large popcorn, two large cherry slushees, nachos with extra cheese, a hot dog, and a bag of M & M’s."

Already used to his abnormally large appetite, when she turned her head and looked at me curiously I just shrugged and she told Niall how much it was before he pulled out a bill from his wallet and handed it over to her. As the food in front of us on the counter added up, I bit my lip wondering how we were going to carry all of it. Niall and I somehow managed and we made our way to the small theater where the movie was being shown, sitting in the back.

"Are you scared?" Niall teased, remembering the time just last week when I was crying while we were all in the living room of the apartment i shared with Louis and Brianna watching Unrest.

I rolled my brown eyes and shook my head even though I was, indeed, terrified. Niall chuckled; knowing I was lying when I gripped the arm rests of my seat the second the lights around us dimmed.

The movie was pretty good despite the fact that I was only able to see about half of it since I spent the other half of the time with my face buried in Niall’s neck.

"So did you like the movie, what you actually saw of it I mean?" Niall teased as his hand found mine and we walked out of the movie theater.

I rolled my brown eyes for the second or third time that night.

"It was good." I said as I nudged his shoulder playfully.

"It looks like it’s going to rain soon." he said after a moment of silence, looking up at the darkening sky that had a large amount of grey clouds in it.

"Ugh it does," I said as I bit my lip, "Do you wanna head back to my apartment and order food so we don't get caught in the rain?"

"Flat." Niall said, confusing me greatly.

"Flat," I began, "What do you mean 'flat?'"

"Flat is apartment, I figure while you're in England you might as well talk like a Brit."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well, Mr. Horan," I began in a posh British voice, "Would you like to come back to my flat where we can enjoy a five course meal from the Chinese food place down the street?"

Niall laughed at my horrible British accent and nodded his blonde head, the glasses covering his eyes almost falling off as he did so.

When we finally were safe in the building, our feet made small noises on the floor of the marble hallway as we walked to the door of my apartment flat. My hand reached for the doorknob to find it locked and I felt my eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

"It's locked?" Niall asked in a confused voice that matched the expression clearly written on my face.

"Yeah, that's so weird."

"None of us ever lock the doors." Niall muttered.

"Do you think maybe someone else has a key?" I asked him, my head turning away from the door and towards his face.

Niall shrugged his shoulders.

"Liam might, I think he has a copy of everyone’s key just in case." Niall said.

I nodded my head and we walked to Zayn's flat where we last saw the boys to see Zayn and his girlfriend watching a movie in the living room.

"Hey guys," I greeted them, already having met the pretty blonde before me; "Do you by any chance have a key to my apartment?"

Zayn shook his head and I groaned, knowing that Louis was on a date with Eleanor and would most likely be staying the night at her place.

"Is Liam in his flat?" I asked, choosing to say flat instead of apartment to appease the Irish boy next to me.

"Most likely." Zayn said as he and Perrie stood up, walking out of the door and across the hall before opening the door to Liam in his sweats on his couch as he replied to his fans on twitter.

"What's going on?" Liam asked us in a concerned tone.

"Do you by any chance have a key to my apartment?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

Liam nodded his head and stood up before walking to the key hooks by the door and grabbing one. I followed him to my front door and sighed in relief when the key in his hand opened the door.

"Here we are." he said as he pushed the door open and my eyes widened at the mess in front of me.

"Jesus," Niall began as we all stepped in the door, "It looks like a hurricane tore through here."

"You know how Louis is when he’s getting ready to go out." I said with a simple shrug, knowing they had all at one point experienced living in a ‘hurricane’ as well.

"Isn't that Harry's?" Perrie pointed out as she looked at the thin grey shirt on the floor.

Everyone's eyes went to the floor, the four of us that had not noticed the clothes before all looked back at each other with wide eyes when we finished examining the contents.

"You don't think..." Liam trailed off.

"Oh, I most definitely do." I said as I followed the trail.

Everyone followed behind me and when we stood outside Brianna's door I looked at them.

"Who's going in there?" Zayn asked.

"Gab." Perrie answered simply as my eyes widened.

"Me?" I whispered harshly, trying not to disturb the couple that was clearly still enjoying themselves in the room behind me, "Why do I have to do it?"

“Brianna’s your best friend; it’s less awkward if you’re the one to get them to stop.” Niall added.

“Yeah, you’ve known her longer than any of us have.” Liam said, always one to support anything Niall said no matter how ridiculous.

“What about Harry?” I began, “I really do not want to see that boy naked!”

“Seeing Harry naked isn’t a big deal anymore,” Zayn began, “We’ve all seen him naked at some point in time.”

“Why are we all crowded around Brianna’s door?” Louis’ voice whispered from behind us, obviously having come in at an awkward moment.

We all turned around to see Louis and Eleanor with confused expressions on their faces.

“Yeah,” Eleanor began in the same hushed tone that the rest of us were using, “And why exactly are there clothes all over the living room?”

Louis’ eyes widened in recognition of what was going on just a few seconds before Eleanor’s eyes did and I saw a mischievous expression form on Louis’ face.

“Lou,” I began, “You’ve seen Harry naked before, correct?”

Louis winced, most likely expecting a Larry Stylinson joke, but he nodded his head anyway.

“Would you mind breaking up the lovely couple in there?” Zayn’s deep and heavily accented voice joked.

Louis smirked and gestured for everyone to move away from the door. We did as he said, the five of us that were watching Louis curiously moving to the sides of the door to form two lines on either side of him. He kicked off his TOMs and I almost erupted into laughter then and there, having an idea of what he was planning.

“Be careful in there.” Niall joked, shoving Louis’ shoulder.

Louis rolled his blue eyes and pushed the door opened roughly, running into the room and jumping onto the bed on top of Brianna and Harry.

“Thank god they were done.” Perrie said through fits of laughter.

“Awe, you guys had sex without me?” Louis’ voice whined, “I thought you guys would want a threesome!”

“Louis!” Brianna’s voice reprimanded harshly.

“Get out!” Harry’s deep voice said as he pushed Louis off the bed and his body fell to the floor with a thud.

“Hey,” Louis began as he picked himself up off the floor, “I’m not the one that can now be arrested for statutory rape.”

Brianna rolled her blue eyes and ran a hand through her curly blonde hair that clearly had Harry’s hands through it countless times in the last hour, the normally big blonde curls now slightly frizzed and spread out.

“Louis,” Harry whined, dragging out the ‘e’ sound, “Please get out of the room.”

Everyone’s laughter increased as Louis pouted and stood up, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him so that Brianna and Harry could get dressed.

“At least now we know why the door was locked.” Niall pointed out, slightly out of breath due to his recent fit of laughter as we all walked into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Yeah. So Brianna and Harry CLEARLY had sex. Gabie and Niall went on a date. And we are now introduced to Eleanor and Perrie. Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also please check out my best friend Gab's stories and check out some of my other stories. I know many of you already have and already know how it goes, but all links are below anyway. Dont forget to comment!!!

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.