Status: ACTIVE

There's Something About Your Everything

Again

Niall’s body pressed mine further into the couch we were in until he was on top of me, practically straddling my body. I pulled my lips away from his quickly when I realized what position we were in and what it could potentially lead to.

“Is something wrong, Gab?” he asked me in a worried tone.

I shook my head and watched as his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion at my actions.

“It’s just that, well today was our first date I guess and I don’t want us to move too fast.” I explained, my teeth sinking down into my lip when the words were out of my mouth.

He nodded his head and sat up, pulling me with him so that I was snuggled into his side.

“I understand.” he said, filling my body with a sense of relief.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he played with the one of the rings that were on my fingers, his finger tracing out the word ‘love’ that was spelled out in small diamonds as we turned our attention back to the movie that had less than twenty minutes left.

“Guys,” we heard a voice begin, turning to the doorway to see Eleanor standing there, “Dinner’s done. Do you guys want to come eat with us?”

“Did Brianna cook?” I asked in a knowing tone.

Eleanor shrugged her shoulders.

“Liam and I helped.” she said, making me feel a little more comfortable with the idea of eating something they made tonight.

I looked at Niall with questioning eyes and he nodded his head, the two of us standing up and following Eleanor out of the door and into the apartment I shared with Louis and Brianna. Liam was setting the table, Louis and Harry were sitting on the couch with a notebook in their hands as they read over the lyrics for a song they were supposed to be recording soon, Zayn and Perrie were already sitting at the table next to each other and Brianna was walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of salad in her hands.

“So, did Liam make sure that you didn’t poison us?” I asked my best friend playfully as I took some glasses out of cabinet.

“I know I’m blonde and I’m supposed to be a happy, peppy person but please know I am stabbing you in my mind.” she said simply, Perrie and Eleanor laughing since they were still the only people not used to her normal demeanor.

“Baby,” I began, “Your food tastes like cardboard.”

“Bitch, I will cut you. Don’t tempt me.” she said, opening the oven and making my eyes widen at the sight.

“You didn’t…” I trailed off as I felt my mouth water, making me look more like a puppy then a person.

“Oh, but I did. However, since my food tastes like cardboard…” she said in the same tone I just used.

“Awe, sweetie you know I love you.” I said, now desperately craving the baked ziti she had prepared.

“Awe, boobear, you’re so full of it.” she said as she served everyone and Liam helped her carry the plates to the table where everyone was sitting.

I rolled my eyes and took a plate, filling it with what was probably too much food for someone my size. I walked back to the table with the food in my hand and almost everyone widened their eyes at the sight of the large plate of food.

“So, are you eating for two?” Zayn asked in a joking tone before he shoved a few leaves of lettuce in his mouth.

“I just really love when Brianna makes baked ziti.” I began, “It’s the only thing she can actually make.”

“Hey!” Brianna whined, nudging me with a pout on her face as everyone laughed because they knew as well as I did that she was far from being a chef on ‘Chopped.’

“What? You can’t get mad at me for stating the truth.”

“Girl,” she began as she picked up the butter knife that was resting on the table in front of her for some reason, “I will feed your fingers to a baby llama.”

“These two are hysterical,” Eleanor began through fits of laughter as she also had to wipe a few tears away from the corners of her eyes, “I don’t know why you two don’t have your own television show.”

“We’ve been wondering that for years.” Brianna said before taking some of the salad into her mouth, making my eyebrows furrow together in confusion when I noticed that she wasn’t shoving her face full of pasta and garlic bread like I was.

Throughout the rest of the dinner I stayed quiet, watching the blonde to my right slowly eat her salad and move around her pasta to make it look like she ate it.

“Brianna, I know Gab says you can’t cook but that was delicious. What’s your secret?” Perrie asked as she pushed her empty plate away from her and leaned back in her chair.

“Well, today I couldn’t find the cheese grater so I had to use Liam’s abs instead. Maybe that’s what gives it the extra kick.”

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed and picked up on their previous conversations.

When everyone’s plates were empty and everyone was full, Eleanor and Zayn had both left to take their respective girlfriends home, Niall was back in his apartment on the phone with his mom, Liam and Harry claimed to be too tired since they were stuff with food, leaving Brianna and I alone in the apartment as we cleaned up after dinner.

“Brianna,” I began as I helped her gather up the plates we had all used so she could put them in the dishwasher, “If there was something going on with you, something serious, you would tell me right? You trust me?”

“Of course, Gab. You know I trust you with anything. Where is the sudden doubt coming from?”

“It’s just you seemed a little weird today at dinner.”

“What do you mean? Is this about me threatening to feed your fingers to baby animal, because that’s kind of normal for us?”

“No, I mean when we were actually eating.”

“Why do I feel like I know what you’re insinuating?” she asked me with a sigh as she closed the dishwasher and turned it on.

“I just hope that you would tell me if it was happening again.” I pleaded, pulling myself up to sit on top of the island in the kitchen as Brianna wiped down the counter and cleaned up a bit more.

“I haven’t done it since I was fifteen!”

“That’s only two years ago, Brianna.”

“I went to a fucking rehab center in Texas, I was gone for a whole summer, I gained back half of the weight I had lost. What do you want from me?”

“I want you to stop, I know the signs by now Brianna.” I said with a sigh, trying to reason with her even though she was clearly in denial and this was going nowhere.

“I am not fucking bulimic anymore, Gabriella!” she yelled before storming out of the kitchen and walking into her bedroom.

I shook my head and slid off the counter top before walking into the living room, knowing she would need time to cool off before I try to go talk to her again. I turned on the TV, watching reruns of ‘Celebrity Ghost Story’ until the lock in the door clicked and Louis came strolling in with his usual smile on his face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me, noticing the sad and stressed expression on my face.

I shook my head and he sighed before kicking off his TOMS, taking off his jacket, and walking over to me to sit on the couch next to me. He placed a hand on the side of my face to force me to look at him, tears slowly falling from my eyes the second my brown eyes met his light blue ones.

“What’s wrong, love?” he asked me, wiping away the tears that were slipping down my cheeks.

“Lou, if I tell you something, can you promise you won’t tell anyone?” I asked him.

He nodded his head and I dug my teeth into my body lip.

“When she was fifteen, Brianna was bulimic and-”

“-she what?!” he exclaimed.

“Shh, Louis, please calm down.” I pleaded.

He nodded his head and I took that as my sign to continue.

“So, I think that the stress from going on tour soon, what’s going on with Harry, recording the new songs, writing the new songs, all of that is getting to her,” I began as some more tears fell from my eyes, “And I just think that she might be doing it again.”

“You know what, why don’t you go to bed and calm down and relax, I’ll check on Brianna. Okay?” he suggested.

I nodded my head and stood up, Louis coming up with me. He pulled me in for a hug, our arms wrapping around each other easily as I felt my muscles noticeably relax from the small gesture of comfort.

“Go to bed, Gab.” he said sweetly when we pulled away from each other, placing a kiss on my forehead a moment later.

I walked down the hallway, making my way to my bedroom and hearing Louis knocking on Brianna’s door in an attempt to try and talk some sense into her. I walked to my dresser and pulled out some pajama shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I pulled back the quilt on my bed and got under the covers, closing my brown eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you must be getting tired of this but please comment, subscribe and recommend. Also, I recently posted a new Harry Styles story that is based off of Beastly so please check that out and also check out my best friend Gabie's stories. All links are below as always.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners, please check out, She’s a Rebel, She’s a Saint it’s a Harry Styles fan-fic.

Reverse This Curse another Harry fan fic.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted

My love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal

And also check out the first part of my trilogy Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.