Status: So, this sucked so bad. I'm so sorry. I might write another chapter if anyone would want one

I'm Too Tainted For Someone Like Him

Beauty and the beast.

Marilyn couldn't sleep all night, he kept thinking about everything literally. He looked over at Twiggy that was fast asleep, and he couldn't help but smile, because Twiggy was the most beautiful and innocent person he had ever met. Marilyn loved everything about twiggy, his dreadlocks, the dresses, his smile, and his childish part. But many of those countless of sleepless nights, he thought about how pure he thought twiggy was, how innocent. Well he looked a angel besides Marilyn, like the beauty and the beast. Himself was too tainted with hate, and anger towards to the world to ever feel like he could freely be with Twiggy. He felt like every time he was with him he stained him more and more. He hated how him and Twiggy fucked girls on tour, he despised it. The worst thing was that he was selfish, and he knew, he rarely even told twiggy how much he loved and needed him. He had too much pride, besides how did he even deserve to love, and how could anyone even love him? He was a monster, or that's how he saw himself in the mirror every morning.
The happiest moments he had was with twiggy. ''Manson what are you thinking about?'' Twiggy asked, he had awaken. ''You'' Manson replied with a grin, as he turned around to face twiggy.
''Manson, i know when something is wrong.'' Twiggy asked as he stroked Marilyn's chin lightly. ''I know.'' Marilyn got up and walked away leaving a confused Twiggy behind.

John 5 and Ginger fish was knocking on the door as Manson opened. ''Twiggy's is getting ready, he'll be here soon. '' Manson muttered as he walked back to the couch. ''Is he having one of his moments? or whats wrong with him?'' Ginger whispered to john. '' Marilyn whats wrong?'' John asked quietly.Why the fuck do everyone want to stick their noses in my business Manson thought. He didn't even have time to answer when twiggy came in, he had a dress on, and his hair was a tad messy. ''Hi guys.'' Manson smiled at him, as twiggy sat down beside him.
Marilyn called some females to come over and entertain them. As they came, one of them quickly sat down on Manson as Mason kissed her, he wanted a reaction out of twiggy. He wanted him to slap him and tell him he didn't love him anymore, and that Manson didn't deserve him at all. Twiggy said nothing, he had a girl by his side but he kind of ignored her as he kept looking over to Manson. ''Is it true you and twiggy are gay for each other?'' The girl Manson sat with asked while she laughed. Twiggy was about to answer smiling, but Manson was quicker. ''No, but i'm straight for you.'' He answered. Twiggy looked like he was hurting. John then spoke up.''Girls, lets go back to my place with ginger.'' Manson looked annoyed at John.''What the fuck?'' but the girls left with John and Ginger, as John gave him one last glare as they left.

''Why did you do that?'' Twiggy asked Manson quietly when they were alone. ''What?'' Manson snapped back. ''You know what? Let's fuck twiggy, like two rabbits.'' Marilyn was full of frustration as he spit that out. Twiggy looked confused. ''No, Manson. Why have you pushed me away all day?'' He asked clearly sad. ''No reason.'' Manson said as he was about to walk away. Twiggy have had enough as he threw a bottle on the floor''No! You tell me, or i'm fucking leaving.'' He screamed frustrated at Manson.
Manson then turned around glaring, because he knew he couldn't run away, he was being trapped and he hated how he had to pour out his feelings. ''You want to know whats wrong? I don't deserve you, yet your still here, holding on to me. I'm a douche bag, and your just pure perfection!'' Twiggy looked taken back by Manson words.''Why would you even think that? Yes your troublesome but so am i. I love you, goddammit ! We're not perfect, but i try my best to be for you! You make me fucking happy.'' Twiggy couldn't even finish before Manson had pinned twiggy up against a wall, twiggy was shaking from frustration, why couldn't Manson see himself from his point of view twiggy thought. Manson kissed twiggy, as he started to laugh. ''Oh god, i think i love you Jeordie.'' Twiggy smiled and was calm again.''As i love you.'' Manson caressed twiggy as he said.''Thank you for putting up with my ass.'' Manson then got down on one knee''I know this is fucking cheesy and disgusting, but will you be the one to guide me through my shitty moods, will you maybe marry me?'' Marilyn asked, he never thought he would ever ask anyone about that because heck, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his best friend and lover.
♠ ♠ ♠
(I made it pretty cheesy this time hahah, sorry. ) personally i don't know if i like it or not, but i might make a second chapter, if you guys want it.