Status: So, this sucked so bad. I'm so sorry. I might write another chapter if anyone would want one

I'm Too Tainted For Someone Like Him

I'm too tainted or am I?

Twiggy looked confused at Manson, but a smile slowly crept on his face as he happily replied''Yes!'' Manson hugged Twiggy tightly as he felt happiness. He had gotten the person he always wanted, and he would do hes best not to hurt him like he had done in the past, because twiggy had truly proven that he was going to be there for Manson no matter what.
It had been a week or so, and they still haven't said anything to anyone yet, when Marilyn was sitting in the living room reading, when twiggy came. ''Are you embarrassed of me?'' He asked, Marilyn laid his book down and looked at twiggy''What?'' Twiggy played with his dreads ''You know, we haven't told anyone, and you are my fiancee.'' Manson looked confused. ''I just want the wedding to happen, and soon so i know that you finally only is mine.'' Manson sighed ''Oh twiggy goddammit, fine then tell people.'' Twiggy smiled happily 'Thank you love'' while he ran over to the phone.

The next couple of weeks was busy, Manson didn't really take much in it, but Twiggy, Ginger and John was planning the weddings down to the smallest detail even thought John was secretly scared that Manson was going to get cold feet at the alter but of course he never told anyone about his worries, he let Twiggy have his happiness untouched. As the night crept on Marilyn was laying in bed ready to slumber off to deep sleep, but Twiggy's voice woke him up. ''Marilyn! I finally found the perfect dress for me, of course i can't show you yet but i hope you will love it!'' He smiled, as he crept over to Manson ''That sounds nice, twigs.'' He said slowly as he fell asleep.

Some months passed and the wedding finally arrived.
Their wedding was beyond words, it was amazing. John and Ginger really had outdone themselves this time, that Manson had to give them. Marilyn was standing up at the alter in a black and red suit, waiting for Twiggy to come up, he was looking at all the people that had come for them , he was getting scared. Manson's never was good at commitment, or anything like that. And the fact he in some minutes would be married to the most important person in his life scared the shit outta him, he loved him but the fright of hurting was still there and Manson didn't know what to do at all, he was starting to sweat while all eyes were on him, he was used to get all the attention, but this time it felt scary. He felt like he was back in high school. The music started to play, and all the people including Manson turned they attention to the door, the door finally opened and a beautiful Twiggy came walking up, he was wearing a huge white dress, his dreads were hanging loosely and he had a long veil on, covering his beautiful features, Mason gulped as he watched him move slowly up to him. He once again didn't feel worthy of Twiggy at all.
As their now stood in front of each other it could finally begin. ''Will you, Jeordie white, take Brain Warner as your husband'' Manson didn't listen to the other words as he was starting to panic. ''I do.'' He heard Twiggy answer. ''And will you Brian Warner take Jeordie white as your beloved wife(husband?)'' Marilyn looked around for help, he was scared but he loved him, and he didn't know what to do anymore if only Twiggy could tell him everything would be alright, Manson couldn't answer as all eyes where on him once again, he felt as a little kid again as he stormed away leaving a very confused Twiggy behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if i made Manson sound like a pussy, hope you enjoy it anyways, and wait for chapter three. :)