Status: So, this sucked so bad. I'm so sorry. I might write another chapter if anyone would want one

I'm Too Tainted For Someone Like Him

I will be.

Manson stared at his reflection in the bathroom, he hated what he saw. He hated the fact he had once again broken his perfect doll, and even on his wedding day! The look everyone had given him as he had stormed out of the room, made him angry. He was used of those looks but somehow this time he hated it. He smashed his fist into the mirror, breaking it. Manson couldn't take himself anymore, as he sunk down on the cold stone floor. What was Twiggy doing right now? Crying, maybe he was angry? Furious at Marilyn, but of course he understood that. He had been a complete asshole, but that wasn't anything new. Everyone said Manson was a douche, but Twiggy. He wanted so bad to run back up, and pretend like nothing happened and just happily say those oh so fucking magical words. I do. But his pride ate him up, and told him to stay the fuck away, besides his hand was smashed and fucking bloody. What could he do? He for the first time in so many years just hide away from that world he despised so much when the bathroom door opened, he didn't even bother to look up when someone had grabbed him furiously by his collar. ''You fucking selfish bastard!'' A angry John screamed. ''You never think about anything, or anyone besides yourself! I learned to deal with it, learned to turn my head to you treating Twiggy as shit, but not anymore! When everyone leaves you Manson, you will be nothing! You're NOTHING, alone.''Manson tried to avoid John's piercing gaze.''Get the fuck off me John.'' He said quietly. John looked so fed up as he was about to swing his whole fist unto Manson's face.''You son of a b-!'' John got cut off, by Twiggy. ''Enough.'' John looked like a defeated puppy has he let go of Manson backing away so Twiggy could come. ''Dear Marilyn, what have you done to your hand?'' Manson looked down, without answering. ''I know your scared, but you know what i'm scared too! But we will make it work if you want to open a bit more up and let me, and everyone around you help you.'' He said as he gently stroked Manson's cheek. '' I love you, you know. More than anything in this dying world.'' Manson finally looked up at Twiggy just to see Twiggy smiling. '' I love you.'' He answered. ''But i ruined everything.'' Twiggy laughed. ''No you didn't, now we just have one more thing to laugh about when we get older. Let's do it again.''
After some minutes Manson was waiting up at the alter for Twiggy, when the music started and Twiggy came walking in still as gorgeous as he ever was. He smiled this time as Twiggy stood in front of him. ''Will you Jeordie White take Brian Warner as your husband?'' Twiggy smiled. ''I do.'' Everyone was holding their breath now. ''And will you Brian Warner take Jeordie White as your wife(husband?) '' Manson smiled but didn't even hesitate. '' I do.'' Everyone was smiling as they began to clap. '' I then pronounce you Husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.'' Marilyn took Twiggy by the waist as he kissed him, he had finally given him his heart fully. Twiggy swung his arms around Manson's neck, and knew that he had finally gotten him, and it was worth everything!
''I love you.'' Marilyn said.'' I love you too'' Twiggy answered as he threw the bucket of flowers, when Ginger and john catches it together. They looked at each other blushing as Manson and twiggy laughed. ''Well now we know who's going to get married next time.'' Twiggy said teasingly, while he was holding his husbands hand for now, and forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it. :)