Status: Okay, so the story line is true.

This Time Lies Won't Explain

Where Are You Now?

Sunlight casts through the room. All the things from last night are sure to be remembered. I remember them. I snuggle into the body next to me. Their arms wrap around me and pull me even closer. I sigh contently. My throat slightly burns from the alcohol of a few hours ago. [Italic:] What time is it?[/Italic] I shift to see the alarm clock next to the body. The numbers read nine-thirty-two. I lay my head back down on his chest for a few minutes before getting up and putting my clothes back on. I look over at Tyler. He looked so peaceful with his mouth slightly open and his eyes shut. He would feel like shit once he woke up though. Last night was insane. I make my way down stairs into the kitchen to grab advil and water. Then I pull out a few packages of bacon and start cooking breakfast for the boys.
The boys are the guys that live in this apartment. They split the rent and the rest of the bills. I'm allowed to stay here for free because they love me and I make them breakfast every morning. Oh and I'm banging the head guy around here. Tyler. We're friends with benefits I guess. Neither of us want to be in a relationship. Well, I do, I just can't give my heart away until I get it back. Tyler is the closest thing I have to a boyfriend. He takes care of me. My parents kicked me out. They were tired of me coming and going as I pleased. I still talk to my mother from time to time. I let her know I'm doing good and my grades are passing. My father and I don't talk at all now. He was who I was living with the last time I got kicked out. My parents separated when I was one but he stayed around town so we could still see him. He's just too narrow minded for me. I lost my virginity to a black guy and he would always call him the n-word and I hated it. He'd call me a slut and say I was stupid. So, I just stay away from him.
Once the bacon was done I put it all on a plate and went to Jeff's room. I knocked and didn't hear an answer so I walked in. He was passed out on his floor in the fetal position. He was probably freezing his balls off since it was December. Christmas was just a few weeks away. I knew what I wanted for Christmas. But I also knew I'd never get it. I kicked him gently in his back. He didn't move or make a sound. "Jeff!" I screamed. He opened his eyes and looked around then started laughing. I offered him some bacon and he accepted. I made my rounds to the other boys, Dylan, Laine, and Adam. Adam was the one I lost my v-card to. But we've gotten past that and now we're really good friends. Sure he hates the fact that I'm screwing his friend/house mate, but he had his chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be longer I promise and it will get better. I pinky promise