Status: Okay, so the story line is true.

This Time Lies Won't Explain

Ermahgerd Bacon

I twist the door handle to Adam's room and open the door, walking in after he tells me to come in. He's laying in bed with his arm over his eyes, shielding them from the sunlight casted all over his blue room. His sheet is just below his hips, leaving room for imagination. But of course, I already knew what lurked below. My eyes scanned across his chest where a soft patch of hair was. The chest hair that I would run my hands through while he slept. If he was awake, it would drive him crazy. I loved it. But that was back when we were together or whatever we were.
He looks up at me, smiling. "You look happier than usual this morning." I observe cautiously.
"I had a nice few hours of sleep." He shrugs, grinning. I nod. "You know, you look beautiful first thing in the morning. You always have." He compliments me.
Back when we were involved, I would have believed him. I would have been the happiest girl in the world and possibly blush. But we were no longer involved. I've grown used to his lies. I was tired of being his to play with.
"Thanks. Well, I made bacon if you want some. But I have to get back to the others, they need their breakfast." He accepts a few pieces and and I leave the room, breathing in relief. It was always awkward for me to be alone with him. I walk into Tyler's room and mine as he's in the process of getting a shirt on. He just got out of the shower, because his hair is wet. I cat whistle at him. "Darling, I've fixed breakfast for the kids and thought you may like some before you went to work." I say in an English accent. He turns around, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Thank you, love. But you know, you don't have to cook everyday?" He whispered into my ear, tickling me with his breath.
"I know, but I just don't want to be a free-loader. Cooking and cleaning are the only ways I can actually do something for everyone. I can't get a job because of school and homework, this just makes me feel better, knowing I'm doing something for everyone. Besides none of you can cook to save your lives. And if I weren't here to clean, this place would be a dump." I stuck out my tongue at him to which he gently bit. Pain shot through my heart. Darrin used to bite my tongue if I stuck it out at him and it would make my stomach fill with warm flutters. It would make me want him forever. I sigh inwardly, knowing the memories would stay forever. It's been almost four years since I've last seen Darrin, and the pain is just the same as when he left. I fake smiled after he released.
"When you're finished eating your bacon, bring the plate down so I can wash it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to to go wash the dinner dishes and breakfast dishes and then shower." I turn and stop at the door, looking back. "You smell a lot better by the way." I wink at him giggling as he slaps my ass. He knows I'm joking. I tell him that a lot after he showers. At least he doesn't smell like sex...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaii, so this would have been up earlier, had my sister's internet connection not decided to act like a dead fish out of water and make me lose everything. Enjoi <3