Irene

Prologue

After two album releases, a concert tour DVD, and more touring; Adam Lambert has everything any male rock star can ever dream of. He had the fame, he had the fans and he had love. Yes, who would have thought that Sauli; the Finnish Big Brother contestant, would meet the iconic pop star and fall in love with him? No one would have known. It was the perfect life. Did I not mention that he had everything figured out? After coming out as gay two years ago in a Rolling Stone photoshoot, there was nothing else to hide from the media. He can walk around, hand in hand with his boyfriend, and not give a damn. He knew that that’s what he want. Even if he mentioned that he could be open to women too. Was he toying with people’s minds or was he talking seriously? Either way, he was in love with Sauli and had no intention of breaking up with him.

Meanwhile, in another part of California, where people always looked photoshoot ready, lived a certain girl who was definitely not the California-type-of girl. Her name is Irene Hale, a name that is not any less interesting than the beholder. She’s from New York City, New York. She loved singing, more than anything else in the world. But she still hasn’t got her shot yet, so she works as a waitress to make ends meet. She is eye candy to both men and women. She makes all the men want her and turn the women green with envy, even if she’s unaware of how her presence could have such an impact. She is an ordinary girl, but something about her is a bit out of the ordinary. And it isn’t just her divine beauty that was breathtaking to whoever met her. She has that air about her that was just sexy.

Some said her beauty is wasted on her dull, event-less life; that she’s out of her own life’s league. It is kind of true though. Why would someone with a classy personality put up with drunk, horny customers every day? She deserved better. She knew that she deserved better. Everyone did.

It's amazing when you're caught off guard, how someone can enter your life all of a sudden, and change it forever...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, this is my second attempt at a decent Adam Lambert fan fiction story, hopefully this one will be better now that this is my mature attempt and I am no longer an 14 year old Adam Lambert squealing fan who wished Adam was straight so she wrote a crappy story about it.. I'm a 17 year old squealing fan girl now, and I'm targeting a mature theme so... yeah.

-Jayda