Status: Making Chemistry Happen...

Only One More Night

I Am In Misery

***Lizasred's POV***
Even though Harry convinced me that Luke wasn't coming back, I still wanted to stay with him for a while because I was still a little shaken up...
He, of course, didn't mind since a lot of my stuff was packed to stay with him for a while. I sighed with relief and thanked him over and over. I had to admit...a small part of me thought he would say no and tell me to manage on my own but I also knew he wouldn't or couldn't do that to me.
We both sat in silence as he drove to his apartment. Since being in One Direction meant that he travels a lot, he doesn't spend much time at his flat that much.
"Just so you know, I share this flat with my bandmate, Louis." Harry said, dragging me out of my thoughts. I gave him a heart-warming smile and nodded. I didn't really know what to say to him... After last night and this morning, it was kind of awkward. I mean if I really think of it from his perspective, all he knows is the girl he slept with last night has an abusive boyfriend and maybe some major issues, plus now he's taking her to his flat...weird? I think so.
I'm not really sure if he remembers last night since he was drunk as all hell, but I hadn't had much of any alcoholic beverage, so every moment is implanted in my brain, and continues to replay the scenes in my head, over and over and over again...and then once more. I just don't know how he's coping with all this drama...well seeing as he's in a very majorly popular boy band, I suppose he knows how to deal with some dramatizing situations. I don't exactly know what I'M feeling but trust me, you probably don't want to know what's going on in my insane head.
"Here we are," Harry said as we pulled up to a huge building.
"Do apartments even fit in here? Or do houses?" I asked mesmorized, looking up and the massive structure that claims to be an apartment building. Harry just chuckled lightly and unloaded my bags which there weren't really that much, about 2 or 3. As we walked towards the doors they were very ornate and delicate looking.
"How did you manage to even rent a flat here? It looks like it would cost a fortune." I said, quietly, still taking in the beautiful exterior of the building.
"Baby, fortune, is my middle name," Harry said, flashing me a cheeky grin. I blushed and hid my face at him saying 'baby'. Harry fake gasped.
"Are you blushing?!" He smiled, already knowing the answer. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, shut up," I said, smiling as well. I think some of the tension in the air lifted as we rode the elevator all the way to the top.
As soon as we stepped in the door, I knew I wanted to stay here forever.
"Wow...can I keep this place?" I muttered quietly, but apparently loudly enough for Harry to hear me.
"Nope, this is mine, I already called it," He smiled triumphantly. It was good that the things had simmered down from this morning. I was happy that Harry was alright and the rest of the day showed promise as to it getting better.

***Harry's POV***

I was seriously in need for an extensive sleep, but I couldn't just leave her to wander in my flat, that would be impolite of me. Although, I can't seem to stop yawning and she seems to be noticing more and more.
"Do you need some sleep, because, you know, I can do with being by myself for a little while, I would love to just explore this place and I should remind you, I do live in my own place, so it's not like I'm going to accidentally start a fire and if I do, I'll run to you," she said, which almost reassured me that if I did give in to sleep, she would be fine. Almost.
"I just...I don't know. I really don't want to leave you all alone right now." I said, growing closer to her and putting my arm around her waist. She shyly grinned and looked into my eyes.
"You should come and rest with me," I said, "for a little while at least?" She sighed.
"Alright, but only for a little bit," she said, her smile never leaving her face.
As we walked to my bedroom, I couldn't help but realize everything that has happened today and I suddenly very much welcomed the comforting pillows and soft, silky bedsheets. I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It read: 6:56 p.m.
We both layed down and snuggled together under the comforter. With my hand snug around her waist, I drifted off into an amazing sleep.

***Lisazred's POV***

I woke up shortly after 8 o'clock. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I sleepily emptied my bladder, I looked down at my underwear, which was red.
"Shit," I cursed. Out of everything I packed, I forgot feminine products. I slipped on an old pair of underwear that wouldn't care to throw out later and grabbed some keys to one of Harry's cars. He had two and I got in one and spend off to my flat, which was only about 10 minutes away, compared to going to a superstore which I think the nearest one is 20 minutes away. As I reached to put my key in my door, the door opened and my eyes got wide...I could not believe the surprise that was waiting for me. A horrible, menacing surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter the fun begins in the next one.

OMG! I'm really sorry about not updating but hey I am now! It's just with starting my freshman year of high school this year, I've been so busy its not even a joke anymore...high schoolers, you know how it is...