Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Twisting Threads

I don’t know what’s going on anymore! His mind screamed and Ronnie clutched the towel bar in the shower not knowing if he was angry or hurt “Please close off your mind TJ!” he growled lowly into the nothingness. TJ’s sobs grew harder hearing the wind growl. He was so confused and was beginning to feel alone missing his best friend and his daughter and everyone at home, and who could he say he had here, A sprite with no spine, and a demon which he was beginning, but afraid to fall for? “I’m sorry Ronnie, I’m scared everyone I ever tried to love left, and I’m attached to but afraid of your presence how do I not know you aren’t going to leave me too?” TJ tried to whisper into his sobs, all the while feeling like he was being watched.

Ronnie sighed feeling Max’s eyes. “Maxwell leave the boy alone for a while he’s breaking and we will have him soon.” Ronnie had a connection to his master much like he did his pet, but TJ would never hear anything directed to Max, and Max wouldn’t either if he didn’t use his crystal ball to keep an eye on his plans. Ronnie heard a snarl and shook his head, sinking into the hot water he tried to keep his mind focused of getting cleaned as he felt the eyes subside, but not in a willing manner. By the time Ronnie had gotten relaxed at all TJ had managed to pull himself together, and creep down the hallway to the showers, eyes still red and puffy and his breath shaking.

TJ fought all of his thoughts back as he pulled off his clothes and smiled softly at Ronnie’s humming as he watched the outline push his hair back from his face. Without a moment’s hesitation TJ pushed open the curtain to the shower, and in an instant found himself pinned against the wall by a snarling Ronnie. He was obviously startled and TJ clenched his eyes shut until Ronnie lowered his feet to the floor. “I TJ did I hurt you?” He asked looking at the bruise forming on his chest. “It’s fine you just caught me funny, I should have said something but I was afraid I’d lose my nerve.” Ronnie’s eyes fell with his heart and kissed the bruise running his thumb over it. Involuntary TJ moaned softly at this, and his face flushed a deep red and Ronnie’s lips turned upward pulling their naked bodies together kissing the smaller boy roughly.

TJ pulled away after their lips tangled for an undetermined measure of time, panting and staring at Ronnie, their erections rubbing against each other’s. TJ’s heart was pounding the world coming back to him, yet he told himself this time he wouldn’t run. “Want me to show you how only another man can make you feel?” His head moved of its own accord and Ronnie pushed TJ’s hips against the cool tile wall as his lips made their way around the trembling member. TJ’s eyes flitted closed as Ronnie slid his mouth down and back up again, causing the large vein to pulse against his tongue. TJ murdered a low moan petting Ronnie’s hair and in response Ronnie moved faster.

Ronnie pulled back and licked around and over the head cleaning the pre cum off, and swiftly turned TJ around pulling his hips back exposing his ass with a purr. TJ flushed a deeper red and gasped as a lone finger entered his hole and clenched his eyes shut. Ronnie was slow and deliberate with what he did making sure TJ wasn’t in too much pain. TJ soon felt his whole body be consumed with an aching fire for Ronnie as he was slowly being stretched to the older man’s satisfaction. “Fuck Ronald, please…” TJ half begged and had his hair swiftly pulled “What did I tell you about calling me Ronald?” TJ whimpered “I don’t care if it’s your play toy I need you!”

Ronnie beamed with satisfaction and grabbed something similar to lube and liberally applied it to his cock as the water began to steadily run colder down his back. He lined himself with the readied hole and TJ bit his lip in anticipation. Ronnie held TJ’s hips with one hand and braced the wall with the other as TJ took his head in with a whine. Ronnie rubbed his lover’s back, that’s what he had always considered TJ, TJ just never knew it. “If it hurts too much…” “Fuck stopping, it feels good.” TJ hissed jaw clenched with his eyes. Ronnie pushed deeper, trying to be mindful of his strength, as little by little he gave TJ what he wanted.

TJ’s moans grew louder and breathier as this exchange of passion went on, Ronnie’s body had become numb to the icy water as he kissed TJ’s neck and back. “Fuck..egr Ronnie…” He panted for a moment as he began to stroke himself in time with Ronnie’s thrusts, “I’m close.” Ronnie Smiled against his skin speeding up feeling himself growing closer, “Take your time baby, don’t rust it.” TJ nodded and Gasped knees threatening to cave as Ronnie deliberately pushed himself against TJ’s prostate. He couldn’t hold back any more and clung to whatever he could has he spilled himself all over the tile with a moan and a grunt. Ronnie slowly removed himself from TJ, and lowered him to the floor of the shower, and Joined him there. The two laid in silence for several minutes, cold water cascading over them, Ronnie’s natural body heat keeping TJ from shivering too much. Ronnie felt Max’s approving eyes on him for a moment, and felt something in his master had changed some kind of internal joy.

Just as TJ went to speak up the curtain was throw back and TJ was Ripped from Ronnie’s arms as he protected. “Come on TJ I’m taking you home.” Craig said pushing a towel at his best friend, before the realization set in of what he was looking at. “You didn’t…” Craig whispered in disbelief as TJ took a step back. Craig didn’t care that TJ had slept with Ronnie it was the fact it was Ronnie, who was a demon, and Craig knew for TJ there was no going back from this point. “I-I Craig don’t hate me.” TJ whimpered and Ronnie wrapped himself around TJ who was on the edge of tears. “No TJ I just didn’t want you to have to go through the trials of the mating, it’s not easy, you will know everything he does, good and bad, I had to listen to when Gabby was raped and murdered, TJ I felt her pain. I’m not mad, bro I scared for you.” Craig’s eyes were filled with tears and his words echoed down the hallway to the ears of Maxwell, who had to hide his snarl from his niece.

Max pushed the door to the small room open balancing the girl on his hip, her eyes sparking as she hugged her uncles neck. “Leila!” Craig and TJ cried out seeing her. “Daddy!” She yelled and looked at her uncle asking his permission to be let down to see him. Reluctantly he let her down knowing they couldn’t escape past him with her in any manner. Craig immediately picked up his daughter kissing her forehead. “How in the hell did you get here?” She laughed and pointed to Max. “Uncle Max came and got me, he said he missed me and wanted to see me for a long time.” Craig’s eyes narrowed, “You kidnapped my daughter.” He hissed. “Daddy, momma told me to go with him.” Max was fixated on Leila’s father, his heart twitched, Gabby are you really pulling fate’s strings for us all? Craig let Leila down holding her hand, and he felt the same pull he had when he’d met Gabby. Please not again, I can’t feel that pain again. He pleaded with the fates.

“Well…” Max spoke slowly. “Since it seems I now have an extra set of…guests,” He smirked and Craig knew he meant himself and Craig, but guests no…in this mad house they were all hostages. “We should all sit down to the lovely meal my little pain whipped up.” “Uncle Maxie, do you mean the pretty boy from the park.” Max smiled and nodded and she jumped up and down. Ronnie had helped himself and TJ dress, while most of this had happened. “Good work Ronald, he’s going to make a wonderful addition here.” Ronnie sighed heavily and TJ felt sleazy all of a sudden, and If all this wasn’t enough, Leila finally turned and looked at craig with a certain darkness in her eyes. “TJ if I see your penis one more time im biting it off.” The room grew silent and Max smirked in approval. “Well Craig seems you have worse parenting skills than Gabby led on.” Max jeered and held his hand out for the girl who came running and left the room in near silence, as the last thing whispered was Craig’s “Fuck me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
please enjoy comment, subscribe, and recommend my darlings