Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

A Confession Unravelled

Monte darted quickly along the halls, trying to get back to the main hall before Max heard that his brother and Robert had been liberated of their shackles and set free.He shook the raindrops from his hair, trying quickly to dry it.His eyes were on the floor when he rushed into the room and felt his master's glare.He stuttered out an apology, knowing that he'd wind up hurt no matter what he did.

"I knew the temptation of saving your brother and that traitor would be too much for you." Monte flinched at his master's words and he flew at Max, wrapping his arms around him and used his only playing card that he knew would calm his master.

"I'm sorry, Master, but you know how much family means.Please, I'm sorry." Max's posture softened and he pushed the younger demon away, knowing he was right.

"Go, keep my niece entertained.You can at least do that much right." Max looked down at the floor and he just sighed.He didn't even notice Craig standing up until the human was nose to nose with him.

"If she could see what you've become, she'd be disgusted." Something inside of Max just snapped and he pinned Craig to the wall, a low menacing growl falling from his lips.

"I put up with you because I loved my sister, but don't think I won't remove you permanently if need be." Max growled as menacing as he could, knowing he'd never have the courage to go through with his threat.He'd stalked Craig for months almost seven years ago, looking for a mate.He'd found that in the dorky little part Mexican and had fallen hard.It'd hurt him if he tried to hurt Craig in any way and he'd ordered everyone to stay away from Craig and had made it as clear as he could that Craig was his and that any demon who touched Craig would be killed.

"What about Leila?She needs her father or do you want to be the reason why she lost both her parents." Max gripped Craig's throat, torn between anger and sorrow.No, he could never hurt Craig but the young human was pushing him close to it.Something broke inside of Max and he tried hard to keep it together.

"I tried to protect her, but she went against me!That is why I am so adament about people following my orders!I loved my sister more than anything!Never suggest I did anything less." Max just tried hard not to break.He'd tried so hard for years, pushing every single thought of Craig away, he couldn't let it stop now.

Craig's brown eyes softened as Max's grip faded less and less as the demon got lost in thought.Max's green eyes were filled with tears of anguish and it just caused Craig to reach out and hold Max's wrist. "I loved her too, Max, but you never wanted to believe it.We have to get over this, to at least try and survive near each other for Leila." Max didn't move, feeling everything breaking down.He'd do anything for Craig, if only the human would see it.When his sister had been killed trying to protect Craig, it had just about broken him.It should've been Max who'd jumped in front of the blade that would have killed the father to the closest thing to an heir Max would ever get.

"I never wanted to see it, because I was jealous." Max leaned forward, nose to nose with Craig.Everything just fell down and it quickly felt like it was only them in the room. "She had everything, except the power I possessed.She had the beauty and the brains.She was everything to everyone.Everyone would lay their lives down for her, and then you have me, the wretched brother, born to protect his sister.Our parents loved her more.I worked for years and years and finally gained their love and respect by killing our former master.After that the only thing I ever wanted was a single person to love me for me other than her and she stole him from under my nose." He reached his hand up and cupped Craig's cheek and the back of his head. "My sister wasn't as innocent as we have all made her out to be.She was a demon, not an angel.She knew how to play her games and you know that as well as I do and she's still doing so from her resting place.You can't tell me that you don't feel it when I can hear that you do.You hate my guts, just as much as you want me to channel my rage into your body.I can hear you, that's how I know she's still playing her wicked games, but that's an older sister's love, isn't it?" Craig's mouth gaped slightly and he raised his hand to push Max away.In an instant, Max leaned forward and kissed Craig with as much passion and force as he could, finally giving in to what he'd been longing to do since he'd first seen Craig.Neither of them noticed Ronnie pulling TJ out the door or Monte quickly ushering Leila away as Craig's fingers reached up and gripped Max's thick hair.

"She always praised you as being the better of the two of you.The stronger, the fiercer, the more passionate." Craig mumbled as Max pulled back panting, before pulling the demon closer to him and kissing him again.

"I'll show you passion." Max growled and fumbled with Craig's belt, opening Craig's pants and quickly stroking the young human's member, taking full advantage of the fact that Craig was as turned on as he was.Craig's moans were music to his ears and he quickly pulled Craig to the table and bent him over it, ripping Craig's jeans and boxers down and quickly pulling down his own, spitting on his fingers and quickly pressing them into Craig, stretching him as quickly as he could but with the most gentle touch he could manage.There'd be time for long love making later, if Craig would allow it, but Max just needed to get this over with.Craig grunted and mewled as Max fingered him then whimpered at the loss of Max's fingers.Max quickly spit on his palm and began rubbing his dick, trying to lubricate it as much as possible. "This is going to hurt a little." The demon pressed his member between Craig's asscheeks against his hole and laying his head on Craig's shoulder.The human whimpered and Max slowly pushed himself in.It was just a mess of bodies falling together in quick succession that ended with Craig screaming loudly and Max letting out a very feminine moan. "I love you." Max finally whispered when he'd regained his voice and pulled out of Craig.

"I'm sorry, Max.Give me some time." Craig turned around and kissed Max softly.Max nodded, understanding that it would take a while for Craig to feel for him something other than lust, but for now, he'd just be happy with having Craig by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'm finally back.Took me a month.I'm sorry.