Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Creating a New Strand

TJ flopped himself onto Ronnie’s bed staring at the pacing demon. He continued to block his thoughts from him as he had done since Ronnie’s outburst. TJ propped himself up on his elbow admiring his new found lover with a slight smirk. He’d giving up on keeping himself straight, after all how can you say your straight when you’ve taken it up the ass with enjoyment? Ronnie’s growl broke him of his thoughts and he shook his head, “yes?” he asked confused. “Stop blocking me TJ what in the hell are you planning!”

TJ sat up shooting him a puzzled look. “I’m not planning anything Ronnie.” Ronnie placed his hands on either side of TJ’s hips and stared deeply into the younger man’s eye. “It scares me to not be able to hear you, bad things could happen to you and I’d never be able to save you.” He pleaded lips creeping closer to TJ’s. “I’m sorry” He whispered letting the wall fall as their lips slowly met and the two embraced until Ronnie’s mind rang out from Max. “We’re being summoned.” TJ sighed and grabbed Ronnie’s hand and smiled at him. “Will it hurt to change?” Ronnie’s eyes widened but had no time to try and convince him not to, nor could he. The master’s orders were still to have TJ join them.

Max was sitting in his plush throne a smirk on his face which grew wider as the two approached. “Now Thomas, answer my question.” Max said darkly said sitting up. “I’m willing to join, no bargain, except for if you are going to harm anyone you take it out on me. “ Ronnie growled at TJ’s words, and Max shot Ronnie a hold your tongue glare. “Very well we shall play your game then Thomas, you join and you will be the eyes and ears and punching bag.” TJ’s stomach jumped and realized what he just offered, but he wouldn’t let Max lay a hand on Ronnie, Monte, or Craig. “Let’s begin shall we?”

TJ held out his arm as Max instructed and lined it with Ronnie’s. Max grabbed the ceremonial dagger, ornately carved with a pentagram and a dragon of the finest silver. He whispered something in a dialect that TJ couldn’t make out before he dragged it across Ronnie’s then TJ’s wrists. TJ winced at the stinging, but it wasn’t the cut that stung, it was Ronnie’s blood being dragged into his own. He looked over at Ronnie’s face, cold expressionless, his eyes dark before he knew what was going on Ronnie was latched onto his wrist biting and sucking the venom burning, but like an intense sun burn, which was less than he expected. He felt something changing, but nothing really seemed to. Max smirked pleased with the results. TJ flinched when Ronnie held out his wrist. “You have to drink to finish the transformation.” Max warned.

TJ heard Craig’s whimper as his lips met the bleeding wound, and then it took over. The carnal desire for blood, death, and sin, before reality hit him he was attacking the wound hungrily, resulting in Ronnie, becoming weaker and lust fueled. TJ came to with Craig pulling him away. “TJ what have you done!” The tears streamed down his best friend’s face. “Why did you let them do this to you?” TJ hugged Craig, knowing he was confused and scared that his best friend was now some kind of monster. “I did it to protect you, Leila, and Monte. Craig, I also did it because, I did the one thing I thought I could never do. I fell in love with him. I’ll never get away you know that. Gabby would have kept you running back to her the rest of your life. I just don’t want mine to end.” Craig nodded knowingly. “I’m sorry I got you into this TJ.” Craig whimpered into his friend’s chest. TJ pulled away about to protest when the building shook, and Leila’s scream echoed through the complex.