Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Braiding Up Loose Ends

One little scream could rip apart the entirety of the whole Hellfire.Monte's head darted up the moment he heard it from where he'd been crouched with his back bare, ready to take the punishment his master was about to deal out.Max practically threw the whip across the room and darted off and Monte just ripped his shirt off the rest of the way and ran after his master.It was the two of them who made it to Leila's room first before even Craig made it.

There was numerous things splattered across her room that would make even the most demonic sadistic human cringe and it did cause Craig to heave and throw up out in the hall.TJ wrapped his arm around Craig while Max just stood there, color drained almost completely from his face and him looking like he was going to faint at any moment.He'd just managed to get her back and now someone had decided to steal her away.

It seemed like the only two with their heads clear were Ronnie and Monte.Ronnie traced his fingers over one of the clots and licked his fingers while on the other side, Monte did the same, cringing as pain ran up his back from the taste.They looked at each other and shared a disgusted look.

"Damnit.I just manage to remove my brother from these premises and now I'm going to have to drag him back.Wood Nymphs have an easier time getting to the Angels and I'm sure as hell not going to make it past them to get her." Monte looked over at the still stunned Max and had the urge to shake his master.It took mearly seconds for what he said to sink in and Max to just fall to the ground shaking.The angels hadn't dared to bother them in the years he'd been here since Max took over.The fact that they dared to come near here now was just unsettling.The worst was these angels weren't exactly the good angels told about in stories.Demons were the clearly lesser of two evils and the fact that the angels were worse than even Max on a bad day just made anything cringe.The angels preyed on demons who were lesser than most demons and light creatures and hoped to turn as many light creatures as they could to their brand of darkness which was pitch black compared to the light coal color Demons were.

"But he's your brother, Monte.Why would you send your own brother in there to do what you are too afraid to do?They'll eat him alive." Ronnie had only heard stories of what the angels did to light creatures like wood nymphs and other earth creatures.Monte sighed and looked over at him.

"They'd let Michael live longer than they would Monte." Max finally spoke up, playing with his lip rings. "Find him."
--------------------------
Michael was curled up in front of the fire, staring into it, wondering what had gone wrong.How had his brother ended up there?Did his mother know?Why had Max ripped Robert's eyes out?It was slightly disheartening that the all and powerful Robert Ortiz was reduced to relaying on a wood nymph.

There was a harsh knocking at the door and Michael stood up setting his cup of tea down and opened it.

"Michael, we need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
we'll explain angels later...ciao