Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

It's Never Too Late For A Break

He ripped apart the door, almost completely pissed.No one except Ronnie could clearly do anything right at all.Monte had fucked up Hellfire yet again and it had been up to Max to fix it.There was reasons why he usually did things himself.Torture and exectutions should only be done by those who know what they are doing.

Ripped nails and blood smeared itself over Max from having to fix his bastard servants mistake.He licked the blood releashing the taste of fresh blood, rank with fear.If his sister were here to ground him, he'd be fine.If she'd actually lived past him killing the Devil to become the new Devil he'd be fine.
He stumbled over to the glass crystal in the middle of his chambers and growled psychotically.

"Show me Ronnie.Show me the torture he's inflicting on that helpless little human." He let out a growl and rubbed the crystal, trilling to himself.

Ronnie was purring to himself, stalking through TJ's home after him.A midget lephrechan couldn't escape him at all.

"Now, now TJ, it's not nice.Not that I don't like to play with my food, but you're a little too thin to play with." He slammed open the doors purposely, his keen demon ears hearing TJ's every pant. "Boo, bitch." He let out a cackle as he opened the door to TJ's room and saw TJ scrambling out the window half naked. "Fucking pussy." Ronnie scoffed and closed the door. "I guess I'll let him go for now.Wait for him to get a little bit more scared as hell before I turn him." He grinned to himself and Max grinned in response.This was going to be so much fun.