Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Thread Unravelling

Ronnie stood there waiting for his master to say something.Max just sat there, one hand up playing with his lip rings and the other fisting the poor demon sitting on the floor next to his hair.The fact that after so many years they had finally found Max's neice, the spitting image of his sister from what Ronnie had described.Somehow it just made sense that in the wake of his sister's death that the girl's father had ran off and hid her.

"Her pet was smart." Max finally said nearly ripping the demon at his sides hair out.The fact that he said it in a calm and level tone was just enough to raise suspicion. "He hid my niece away."

"Yes, master.If it weren't for the fact that she resembles your sister, I never wouldn't known it was her." Ronnie bowed and Max hummed in approval. "If it weren't for TJ I never wouldn't found her.He is friends with her father and currently staying with them."

"Your little pet is useful." Max pinched the back of the demon's neck and the demon whimpered. "Did I tell you to fucking move at all, Monte?Did I, you little bitch?You just keep fucking up.If you weren't so pretty, you'd be dead you little whore."

"How do we move about this, master?"

"Keep watching, Ronnie.Give it time.As much as I want my niece back here, we mustn't scare her." Max growled and waved his hand. "Continue trying to get your pet." He looked down at the demon at his side. "I'm giving you one more chance, Montecello.Befriend my niece and gain her trust.Even a fuckup like you cannot fuck that up.You do and I'll kill not only you but your whole family." He released the demon's hair and the demon whined. "I have to think on this further."