Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Uhoh Craig's pissed

Craig paced and paced chewing on his nails.The fact that he'd called Robert was just plain bad.The only demon Craig still socialized with and would allow around Leila aside from the wood sprite that was in tow with Robert half the time.

"Craig, dude, sit down and chill out." The wood sprite named Micheal stared at the very very anxious human before him.Robert snorted loudly and Craig just glared at him. "Do you know where they've taken him?"

"Yes.Hellfire.She'd always dragged me there.That's where the demons center." Craig pulled on his hair frusteratedly and Robert snorted again.

"Dude, you're screwed.Take Leila and run.Leave him before Leila's uncle comes and gets her.He's been looking for an heir to the throne and Micheal's brother," Robert nodded at the wood sprite who simply huffed and turned his nose up. "is the closest he's gotten and even he's not that good against defending everyone.In fact, more than once there's been rumor of Satan going to kill the poor poor sprite." Micheal simply glared at Robert for even mentioning that. "It's true, dude.Don't shoot the messenger." He glanced over at Leila, who just sat there playing with her dolls.

"I'm not going to run.He is my friend.Friends don't let friends get kidnapped by demons." Craig growled at the two, and turned his heel. "I'm going after him." He gave a look at his closet and railed into it and ripped it open, grabbing the things that would get him past the guards and into Satan's chambers.Micheal and Robert both exchanged looks.

"We'll just stay back here and guard Leila while you go do something stupid." Robert tilted his head then found himself being pulled out the door by his hair.

"You're going with me, Robert.Shut the fuck up." Craig looked at back Micheal. "You guard her.Don't fuck it up or you are roast sprite."
♠ ♠ ♠
Considering this story has gone to shit, this is what you get.