Status: Press pause.

Forget Me Not: Remembering Sunday

And We All Fall Down

It was the last song of the night, Dear Maria (but of course), and the show had gone great, the best one yet. It was the second week of our tour and we were killing it every single night.
I pranced around stage, playing the guitar riff leading up to the last chorus before taking the neon green instrument from my sholders and tossing it backstage where Danny caught it, smirked at me and walked away. I grinned, "Perfect catch as always." I thought, dancing my way across the stage, towards the short flight of stairs leading to the audience. The plan was to hop down into the crowd to finish off the show. I laughed and did this little hop jump spin thing and didn't see Zack's kicked over water bottle until it was too late.
My foot hit the puddle of spilt water and my ancient Converse, whose tread had long worn off, were soaked. My feet shot right out from under me and before I could even attempt to catch myself, I was crashing down to the ground.
My butt made impact first, so hard that it jarred my spine and the pain vibrated up through my skull. The momentum pulled the rest of me down a split second later. My head collided hard onto the sharp edge of something hard and metal. I would later learn it was the amp to my very own guitar.
The blow to my head caused my vision to go purple and black. It was like my head was literally being ripped in half. I could feel something wet spreading through my hair, down my neck, across my shoulders and across the stage. I tried to shake the pain away, internally screaming, "Get UP you douche-bag! Finish the God damned show! You can get a freaking band-aid later! Do it for the kids! They're counting on you!" But my body was resisting. I couldn't stand, couldn't move.
Everything was on fire.
The confusion set in as the screaming seemed to get louder, more frantic. It was like a herd of African elephants were stampeding through my brain. I couldn't think straight and I couldn't even remember where I was anymore.
I vaguely registered a familiar voice, much closer to me, shouting, "ALEX! ALEX! BUDDY! STAY AWAKE! ALEX DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES! ALEX!" I could barely feel that hands that were shaking me but with every motion, an avalanche cascaded down in my skull. Once more I heard the horrified voice scream, "ALEX!!!" And I could only think, "Whose Alex?" before everything went black and the pain ceased.
♠ ♠ ♠
GOOD MORROW CHAPS! I'm Hannah and this is the new fic I've started!
SO I'm like, a super ATL fan and I <3 Jalex fics (even though i don't *really* believe in Jalex) and I'm writing another one called Two Plus Two Equals One which has not been updated in a looong time... BUT in the meantime! I've started this one for fun and I'm hoping you like it! First chaps kinda short but it needs to stop there cuz I've got a plan! COMMENTS FILL ME WITH UNICORNS AND SKITTLES SO PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT??? ANY COMMENT WILL DO!
Comment prompt (in case yer not feelin' creative): WHAT'S YOUR FAVE SONG OFF DON'T PANIC?!?!?!?!?!?
PS: I don't know how often I'll be able to update cuz i mostly write during my free time in school and whatnot but I hope at least once a week i shall be able to!
I LOVE YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS IF YOU READ THE WHOLE A/N! GO DRINK SOME RAINBOWS AND EAT SOME GOLD IN CELEBRATION! :DDD