Status: Complete

Am I Alive or Just Dreaming?

Lex seems like a perfectly normal girl. She had a few good friends and lots of others who considered themselves her friends. One of the most important people to Lex was Justin, though she always thought he was way too good for her, but she hoped that one day he would tell her she was wrong. She was pretty though, she had naturally black hair with the tips dyed vibrant blue, five foot five inches tall so she stood at the perfect height beside Justin, and she had piercing green eyes. She always wore her small, silver snakebites and that is the one thing Justin hated.
Connor is Lex’s best friend in the whole world, and they both hated the fact that in the middle of their eighth grade year Connor’s parents pulled him from public school because he came out as gay. He was automatically put into homeschooling. Luckily for them Connor's parents agreed to allow him to go back to public schooling for high school. After all surely everyone knew that was when Lex was going to need him the most.
This is a 100% original story, meaning I own everything.
  1. Ch. 1
    Lex's POV
  2. Ch. 2
    Lex's POV
  3. Ch. 3
    Connor's POV
  4. Ch. 4
    Damon & Justin's POV
  5. Ch. 5
    Connor's POV
  6. Ch. 6
    Justin & Lex's POV
  7. Ch. 7
    Justin's POV
  8. Ch. 8
    Lex's POV
  9. Ch. 9
    Justin's POV
  10. Ch. 10
    Lex & Justin's POV