Hot Sexy Phantastic Action...Not

So yeah.

Ever since Phil and I discovered "Phan" I've been thinking about it a lot. It's not the stories of us "together" that bother me, it’s the videos. How we touch, look at each other, even our body language, everything. Could I really have feelings for my best friend? I mean, I couldn’t possibly have feelings for another boy, especially my best friend, right?

“Um, Dan? Are you alright?” Phil said sitting beside me. I looked at him for a while. His hair was perfectly in place like it always, his lips were in that half pouty pucker thing he always does. His eyes were on me, waiting for an answer that I didn’t have. I sighed.

“Yeah,” I said lamely. Every fiber in my body was screaming to kiss him. To confirm my already know feelings, and to put them to rest. I couldn’t do it through. What if he didn’t feel the same? What if it ruined our friendship?
I looked back at Phil, he was watching the TV and laughing quietly. Feeling my gaze on him he looked at me,

“Are you sure there isn’t anything bothering you?” He questioned.
I really couldn’t help it as I reached over and pulled his face to mine. His pouty lips were so inviting. By the yelp I received he was just as surprised as I was. But as quickly as it happened it was over. We both sat closely, too afraid to move, comprehending what had just happened.

“Dan?” he whispered. The sudden sound of his voice making me jump.

“Yeah?” I breathed.

“Kiss me again.”

I didn’t even have to think about. I pulled his face closer and captured his lips with mine, resting my hand on the back of his neck. I was kissing my best friend. I was kissing Phil.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize its super short, but I thought it was cute.. lol